ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

teedubya 12-22-2011 05:39 PM

Two 5-Star QBs in one day sign to KU? Whoa.

The Franchise 12-22-2011 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 8228781)
And you're a reerun.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hf-Yob-v2l8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rI_I70F0XjI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Dude.....I'm telling you right now. Dayne Crist is a worthless POS QB.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-22-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 8229028)
Your point is no one cares?

I think you're being obtuse, but the point to Wickedson over his masturbatory delight is sometimes 5 stars means nothing.

Bambi 12-22-2011 06:08 PM

I'm still very interested to see what Brock brings to the table as well. Add in the other couple of Texas QB's that are on their way in and suddenly Kansas is very deep at the position.

The best thing obviously is that they don't all have to pan out. Just one and KU is on its way back to the BCS. Great day for Kansas.

kcchiefsus 12-22-2011 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8229089)
I'm still very interested to see what Brock brings to the table as well. Add in the other couple of Texas QB's that are on their way in and suddenly Kansas is very deep at the position.

The best thing obviously is that they don't all have to pan out. Just one and KU is on its way back to the BCS. Great day for Kansas.

You make Knowmo look like a smart guy.

Bambi 12-22-2011 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsus (Post 8229137)
You make Knowmo look like a smart guy.

I don't know who you are but csb.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-22-2011 07:19 PM

Quote:

ROFL OMG

Saul Good 12-22-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Yep. All it takes to get the worst team in major college basketball to a BCS bowl is a QB who pans out.

and another huge bribe.

Mr. Laz 12-22-2011 08:27 PM

Can we start another KU Football thread ... one where KU people don't have to wade through all the KSU/MU assholes to actually find a KU post?

Maybe if we just let them have this one they can get all their Kansas OCD out of their system and move on to talking about their own team.

:facepalm:

Saul Good 12-22-2011 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8229304)
Can we start another KU Football thread ... one where KU people don't have to wade through all the KSU/MU assholes to actually find a KU post?

Maybe if we just let them have this one they can get all their Kansas OCD out of their system and move on to talking about their own team.

You can. I'm sure there's a KU message board somewhere.

Mr. Plow 12-22-2011 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8229304)

Honestly, the MU/KSU guys balance out the KU homers. If you want people blowing smoke up everyone's ass, go to phog.net. There is some good info over there, but you have to wade through a ton of shit to find it.

Braincase 12-22-2011 09:21 PM

Some #kstate fan on twitter is already claiming shenanigans and payoffs about Crist and Heaps coming to KU. #SourGrapes.

I remember when K-State was considered the worst football program in the history of D-1 football. Then Snyder arrived and turned that program around in reach heights that we all have to recognize as beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

One coach can make a difference.

But, apparently, KU fans aren't supposed to hope for that sort turnaround. Who do we think we are?

Just football fans. Hoping to see a winning team on the field - check that - hoping to see a winning KU team on the field.

Saul Good 12-22-2011 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8229431)
Some #kstate fan on twitter is already claiming shenanigans and payoffs about Crist and Heaps coming to KU. #SourGrapes.

I remember when K-State was considered the worst football program in the history of D-1 football. Then Snyder arrived and turned that program around in reach heights that we all have to recognize as beyond anyone's wildest dreams.

But, apparently, KU fans aren't supposed to hope for that sort turnaround. Who do we think we are?

Just football fans. Hoping to see a winning team on the field - check that - hoping to see a winning KU team on the field.

That's lame. Weis had connections to both of those guys. It makes sense that they would play for him if they lost their starting spots and wanted to go somewhere they could play.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-22-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase (Post 8229431)

what user?

Fansy the Famous Bard 12-23-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 8229447)
what user?

KK? LMAO