ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Would you like me to step down as a moderator of Chiefsplanet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282036)

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Douchebag (Post 10473220)
Yeah...I figured it was you.

I read that while looking at your avatar picture.

Coyote 03-08-2014 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 10473201)
You and the others are doing a great job.

Concur. Thanks.

Katipan 03-08-2014 07:53 AM

I don't think you'll get back the people that left even if you did step down. You don't need a popularity contest to prove anything to them. If you want to do it, do it. If you don't, don't.

Did you have more fun when you weren't a mod?

threebag 03-08-2014 07:56 AM

http://i.imgur.com/IjYAuRT.png

Chief Roundup 03-08-2014 08:00 AM

WTH? Did someone's titty get in the ringer?

dirk digler 03-08-2014 08:09 AM

I vote you should stay because I love you Flops.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-08-2014 08:13 AM

Go **** yourself !

BTW I think you do a fine job.

Archie Bunker 03-08-2014 08:14 AM

Damn phone :cuss: my vote was supposed to be yes. Your my boy Flop, guess I just didn't want it unanimous.

Simply Red 03-08-2014 08:16 AM

I'd like to see the video of you and buck, where you go all WWE on the cam. That was a splendid viewing for me.

I don't care if you're a mod or not - either way you're a friend.

Bwana 03-08-2014 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodrow Call (Post 10473238)
Damn phone :cuss: my vote was supposed to be yes. Your my boy Flop, guess I just didn't want it unanimous.

LMAO

I know the feeling. I had 3 iPhones in a row that went to hell and got a Galaxy 4 a few weeks ago. I'm still trying to figure that damn thing out. The day after I bought it, I flew down to Belize. New phone, international calling, rum punch, yeah it exciting.

milkman 03-08-2014 08:25 AM

If I were to vote, I'd vote for for you to step down.

Not because you aren't doing a good job.
Hell, I don't even notice the mods around here, which is a good thing.

I'd vote for you to step down because this is a better place when you participate in the daily discussions more.

007 03-08-2014 08:25 AM

I mean this in the nicest possible way. I like you as a poster. Not so much as a MOD.

007 03-08-2014 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10473249)

I'd vote for you to step down because this is a better place when you participate in the dailey discussions more.

He said it better. :clap:

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 10473249)

I'd vote for you to step down because this is a better place when you participate in the daily discussions more.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10473250)
I mean this in the nicest possible way. I like you as a poster. Not so much as a MOD.

Then please vote. Participate in this process. It's designed specifically for posters like you who have been here for a very long time. And Guru, I appreciate you having the fortitude to just say it outright to me. It's okay buddy. I know you in real life. I respect your opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10473231)
I don't think you'll get back the people that left even if you did step down. You don't need a popularity contest to prove anything to them. If you want to do it, do it. If you don't, don't.

Did you have more fun when you weren't a mod?

Way more. I've considered stepping down for that reason. The fact though, is I do enjoy moderating the site and believe I'm a valuable member of that team. I believe I'm needed. Of course this site would go on without me, but I think it runs better with me in that role. And I'm willing to sacrifice some shenanigans to make sure it's the best Chiefs board on the web.

P.S - I love you. Please send nekkid pics.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-08-2014 08:35 AM

Oh, and one more thing. This has zero to do with anyone leaving. **** em. They ain't the first, and won't be the last. Anyone notice this place hasn't missed a beat, and is running much smoother with them gone? Best wishes. No hard feelings. Well, bye. This is purely my desire for the people to have a voice. They elected me once. Let them re elect me, or find a replacement. This base deserves that in my opinion, so I'm giving it to them.