ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Movies and TV Anybody Watching Oprah Interview with Harry and Meghan? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337391)

Passepartout 03-09-2021 01:20 AM

Anybody Watching Oprah Interview with Harry and Meghan?

As it was a revealing interview. As it showed Meghan had suicidal thoughts and the Palace thumb their nose at her. And in the suffering mental health. As they cared about their reputations. Not people or a human beings.
You will see how Harry had no choice to leave the UK and all he has ever known there. As his wife was suffering.
Knowing he would never be king and know that the way his wife was getting more attention and Harry felt he did not want another Princess Diana his beloved late mother. For history repeating itself again.

Frazod 03-09-2021 01:38 AM

The name of the show is "Married A Woman I Should Have Just ****ed," starring Prince Harry and Brad Pitt.

PunkinDrublic 03-09-2021 03:52 AM

Nope, the only Royals I care about play in Kansas City.

lawrenceRaider 03-09-2021 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15576652)
The name of the show is "Married A Woman I Should Have Just ****ed," starring Prince Harry and Brad Pitt.

Indeed.

Though it is clear she is suffering from a mental episode and frankly Opera should be ashamed of herself for the interview. Not that Opera has any shame.

Frazod 03-09-2021 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 15576675)
Indeed.

Though it is clear she is suffering from a mental episode and frankly Opera should be ashamed of herself for the interview. Not that Opera has any shame.

I'd sooner spoon with Elway than watch anything with that massive twat Winfrey in it. It just sucks that Harry has fallen so far. He seemed like the best of the lot not all that long ago. His military service was especially impressive. But he was gutless enough to let some tramp stuff his balls in her purse. I've seen it happen to people I know; I guess no amount of fame and fortune can save somebody that weak-willed.

To be fair to Harry, it does seem to run in the family.

MTG#10 03-09-2021 06:32 AM

https://i.ibb.co/qDbvXFK/158891616-1...08566834-n.jpg

Buehler445 03-09-2021 06:33 AM

Wife did. She took it as whining. IDK. Hard for me to feel too sorry for any involved when they’re all likely full of shit to some degree.

bdj23 03-09-2021 06:47 AM

No

I've had my fair share of millionaires telling me how bad they got it.

wheeler08 03-09-2021 06:49 AM

She should have never left Suits. Single handily ruined the show

Perineum Ripper 03-09-2021 06:51 AM

Wife was watching, I walked through and watched the first few minutes. Woman reminded me exactly of my ex wife, always the victim and just can’t understand why people say shitty things about her.

That pissed me off so I went and worked on my old truck, drank beer, and cussed my ex wife and the chick from tv.

loochy 03-09-2021 06:54 AM

WhoooooooOoooOoo cares?

F em all...Harry, Megan, the Royal Family, Bill Cosby, Oprah. They can all share a bag of dicks.

https://media.timeout.com/images/103696698/image.jpg

loochy 03-09-2021 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passepartout (Post 15576651)
As it was a revealing interview. As it showed Meghan had suicidal thoughts and the Palace thumb their nose at her. And in the suffering mental health. As they cared about their reputations. Not people or a human beings.
You will see how Harry had no choice to leave the UK and all he has ever known there. As his wife was suffering.
Knowing he would never be king and know that the way his wife was getting more attention and Harry felt he did not want another Princess Diana his beloved late mother. For history repeating itself again.

Why do you. Talk in fragments? It is a strange way. To communicate about
Whiney rich people. That don't have real problems.

ptlyon 03-09-2021 06:56 AM

It will really be funny when she divorces him

BigRichard 03-09-2021 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 15576701)
It will really be funny when she divorces him

I think he will be excommunicado from the royal family anymore so he is going to have a miserable life if and when he comes to his senses or she leaves him.

Jewish Rabbi 03-09-2021 07:01 AM

I wonder if she does anal

ptlyon 03-09-2021 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 15576702)
I think he will be excommunicado from the royal family anymore so he is going to have a miserable life if and when he comes to his senses or she leaves him.

Yes it appears that ship has sailed. Just saying, bet it happens.

ptlyon 03-09-2021 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15576703)

She's doing it right now

Spott 03-09-2021 07:24 AM

On one hand I should probably get out more because I have no idea who these people are (except Oprah), but on the other hand it sounds like it’s a good thing I’ve never heard of them.

morphius 03-09-2021 07:31 AM

I wouldn't be bothered to watch this, but it does amaze me that modern humans, no matter what our current circumstances are, have the ability to make mountains out of whatever perceived slights have happened to us.

Hopefully they are the beginning of the last downfall of Royalty.

KChiefs1 03-09-2021 07:33 AM

Damn I wanted to see that too!

ROFL

KChiefs1 03-09-2021 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 15576682)

Sounds like a professional athletes soap opera.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-09-2021 07:43 AM

I think it would make your testicles abort from your penis & jump in a garbage disposal

DanT 03-09-2021 07:48 AM

I haven't watched, but a friend of mine retired from teaching at Immaculate Heart, where Meghan graduated high school, and my friend has nothing but lovely things to say about Meghan. I hope she and her husband find peace. It looks like they've found marital love, already, a great blessing.

ptlyon 03-09-2021 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanT (Post 15576723)
I haven't watched, but a friend of mine retired from teaching at Immaculate Heart, where Meghan graduated high school, and my friend has nothing but lovely things to say about Meghan. I hope she and her husband find peace. It looks like they've found marital love, already, a great blessing.

So...

Quote:

?

Jewish Rabbi 03-09-2021 08:18 AM

Quote:

Shut the **** up you ****ing pussy if you ever thumbs down me again Billay is going to hold you down while I shit in your mouth

threebag 03-09-2021 08:28 AM

I bet she’s had that pussy snaked by a majority of the west coast

loochy 03-09-2021 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 15576755)
I bet she’s had that pussy snaked by a majority of the west coast

I'd definitely give it a go. She's hot

Why Not? 03-09-2021 08:37 AM

Quote:

Wow. This place has really changed. Maybe we’re seeing the birth of a newer, softer CP?

Why Not? 03-09-2021 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi (Post 15576743)
Shut the **** up you ****ing pussy if you ever thumbs down me again Billay is going to hold you down while I shit in your mouth

Hehe. Nope! Here’s the good ol’ CP we know and love!

loochy 03-09-2021 08:43 AM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/i9WOdnR-Nfs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Skyy God 03-09-2021 08:45 AM

Quote:

My friend went to Northwestern with her and allegedly ate her out.

So, probably.

Bwana 03-09-2021 09:10 AM

Pffffffffffff no.

F150 03-09-2021 09:15 AM

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/t...lete-1.4504502

Great writing. And some very funny lines about this bullshit.

TLO 03-09-2021 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15576778)
My friend went to Northwestern with her and allegedly ate her out.

So, probably.

Go on..

tatorhog 03-09-2021 09:23 AM

Quote:

Thats probably how she roped him in. Now she's set for life, I'm guessing the train doesn't stop at that station any more.

F150 03-09-2021 09:26 AM

Observation: Oprah has the ability to gain weight that if my calves were that efficient, I'd be the richest cowman in the midwest. Also. The hair looks like shes attracting falcons to nest.

Spott 03-09-2021 09:31 AM

Quote:

I’m guessing Oprah is. She seems like she’d be freaky like that.

tredadda 03-09-2021 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15576680)
I'd sooner spoon with Elway than watch anything with that massive twat Winfrey in it. It just sucks that Harry has fallen so far. He seemed like the best of the lot not all that long ago. His military service was especially impressive. But he was gutless enough to let some tramp stuff his balls in her purse. I've seen it happen to people I know; I guess no amount of fame and fortune can save somebody that weak-willed.

Well the queen has been a dominating force there since like 1066.

BigRedChief 03-09-2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

You marry a prince, the son of Diana, you do anal anytime.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2021 11:22 AM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o72F...tBK/source.gif

jjjayb 03-09-2021 12:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just wondering when Oprah is going to be cancelled. From feeding girls to Weinstein to having her schools for children in Africa busted for being child prostitution rings.

htismaqe 03-09-2021 12:24 PM

WTF is up with that avatar anyway?

Baby Lee 03-09-2021 12:37 PM

If you are going to allege racist remarks and maneuvers, you owe the populace the spine to be specific and stand behind it.

That's entirely too incendiary a charge, particularly regarding a fetus, to let loose on that platform with 'I'll just say some were saying. . . . '

Passive-aggressive, Machiavellian, and narcissistic, and overall likely to do more harm to the world than good.

ModSocks 03-09-2021 12:49 PM

I watched the first 20 minutes or so of it. I personally found the whole thing insulting to my intelligence.

It was the fakest, most superficial, victim-laden destruction of a family ive ever seen.

Beef Supreme 03-09-2021 12:59 PM

Quote:

absolutely, but she's wearing the strap on.

Skyy God 03-09-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 15577143)
If you are going to allege racist remarks and maneuvers, you owe the populace the spine to be specific and stand behind it.

That's entirely too incendiary a charge, particularly regarding a fetus, to let loose on that platform with 'I'll just say some were saying. . . . '

Passive-aggressive, Machiavellian, and narcissistic, and overall likely to do more harm to the world than good.

I guess the Racism White Knight Batlight was activated.

TEX 03-09-2021 01:03 PM

Quote:

:clap:

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2021 01:05 PM

Quote:

I didn't watch this special either and couldn't care less about the ****ing "Royals". But what's happened to Harry is what happens when a man of means doesn't have a great role model as a father or grandfather and next to no interaction with his mother.

His will has been bent to the Queen his entire life, so he was easily manipulated by a shitty two-bit actress, who quite frankly, is well below his "League".

At least his brother was wise enough to marry a beautiful woman that had been essentially groomed for Royal life. Harry was duped by the pussy and has paid for it with his life, inheritance and lineage.

Just seeing the still pictures reminded me immediately of a drugged up Mike Tyson sitting next to Robin Givens while being interviewed by Barbara Walters. The dude ****ed himself.

Hard.

ModSocks 03-09-2021 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15577192)

What racism?

"People discussed the color of the baby's skin"

That's not racist. That's ****ing normal. Discussing the physical features of a baby-to-be is what normal people do. You discuss what you think their hair will be like, eyes, skin, whether they'll more like mom or more like dad...

Racist? That's bait for morons who want so, so badly some dirt on the royal family.

GMAFB Megan isn't even black. As if that kid were ever going to be anything other than white AF. His dad is a ginger FFS.

ModSocks 03-09-2021 01:10 PM

Oprah's reaction to "they discussed his skin color" made me legit LOL. That was the phoniest shit i've seen in a long time.

Megan is fake AF. Her over acting was comical. Her over-accentuating with her eyes was brutal to watch. The rapid eye movement, the need to make expressions every damn time she was asked a question or answered one...she oversold that shit like cray cray.

And then Oprah thinking she's an actress too? LMAO

That whole ****ing charade was an insult to everyone watching it.

All i could think was, "the ****in' audacity of these people..."

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

I haven't watched, but a friend of mine retired from teaching at Immaculate Heart, where Meghan graduated high school, and my friend has nothing but lovely things to say about Meghan.

My experience with the students of Immaculate Heart, which is less than 2 miles from my home and a school we checked out for our children, was that the kids were entitled brats while the parents were condescending ****s.

I wouldn't pay a dime for my children to attend that school.

alpha_omega 03-09-2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15577165)
I watched the first 20 minutes or so of it. I personally found the whole thing insulting to my intelligence.

It was the fakest, most superficial, victim-laden destruction of a family ive ever seen.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15577209)
Oprah's reaction to "they discussed his skin color" made me legit LOL. That was the phoniest shit i've seen in a long time.

Megan is fake AF. Her over acting was comical. Her over-accentuating with her eyes was brutal to watch. The rapid eye movement, the need to make expressions every damn time she was asked a question or answered one...she oversold that shit like cray cray.

And then Oprah thinking she's an actress too? LMAO

That whole ****ing charade was an insult to everyone watching it.

All i could think was, "the ****in' audacity of these people..."

I didn't watch, but did check out the clips and this seems to be spot on from what i have seen.

Graystoke 03-09-2021 01:21 PM

I love a good Royal Kerfuffle.
This is in my wheelhouse and the only reason I didn't watch last night was because I didn't want my eyes exposed to Oprah.
Off the cuffy cuff I am siding with anybody not named Meghan.

God Save the Queen bitches

Skyy God 03-09-2021 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15577204)
What racism?

That's not racist. That's ****ing normal. Discussing the physical features of a baby-to-be is what normal people do. You discuss what you think their hair will be like, eyes, skin, whether they'll more like mom or more like dad...

Racist? That's bait for morons who want so, so badly some dirt on the royal family.

GMAFB Megan isn't even black. As if that kid were ever going to be anything other than white AF. His dad is a ginger FFS.

I’m not commenting on the merits of the Oprah interview, which I have not watched and do not give 2 shits about.

I’m commenting about BL’s posting history.

Also, for the record, I would **** Meghan Markle.

lawrenceRaider 03-09-2021 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15577233)
I’m not commenting on the merits of the Oprah interview, which I have not watched and do not give 2 shits about.

ROFL

Whatever, you were just doing your usual defend defend defend on any woke topic.

Baby Lee 03-09-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15577192)

What a ****ing clown.

I at least have enough respect for racism to treat it as a big deal.

You can't have cake and eat it too, tossing around casual accusations without standing behind them, and expecting the accusations to be treated seriously.

So which is it, is racism a serious charge to be treated soberly, or merely a passing assertion of unfounded opinion that all are free to dismiss?

Baby Lee 03-09-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

My posting history is just fine.

Bowser 03-09-2021 01:37 PM

https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-quit-caring.jpg

eDave 03-09-2021 01:38 PM

Lewdog needs a serious revision of his alpha list.

vailpass 03-09-2021 01:49 PM

Quote:

You do realize she's female?

vailpass 03-09-2021 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15577203)
I didn't watch this special either and couldn't care less about the ****ing "Royals". But what's happened to Harry is what happens when a man of means doesn't have a great role model as a father or grandfather and next to no interaction with his mother.

His will has been bent to the Queen his entire life, so he was easily manipulated by a shitty two-bit actress, who quite frankly, is well below his "League".

At least his brother was wise enough to marry a beautiful woman that had been essentially groomed for Royal life. Harry was duped by the pussy and has paid for it with his life, inheritance and lineage.

Just seeing the still pictures reminded me immediately of a drugged up Mike Tyson sitting next to Robin Givens while being interviewed by Barbara Walters. The dude ****ed himself.

Hard.

This.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15577204)
What racism?

And this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15576652)

Summed up nicely by this.

DaneMcCloud 03-09-2021 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15577276)

LMAO

eDave 03-09-2021 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15577280)
LMAO

This

Skyy God 03-09-2021 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 15577276)

I certainly hope so.

Frazod 03-09-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15577203)

Hard.

I fell for one of those once. Really shitty point in my life when my first marriage had just ended. I was 24 at the time, she was 19, pretty, seemed to be interested in everything I was, and was a phenomenal cook. Blew me on the first date, ****ed me on the second date. I was hooked. The first month we were together was magical. But it was black magic. As soon as she moved in and got her name on the lease, BOOM everything changed. It was like the song from H.R. Puffnstuff - she waved her wand, the beautiful boat was gone. Suddenly she was a dominating shrew, and had to control everything we did. But she still put up the angelic act around my friends, who simply refused to believe me when I told them what a horrible bitch she was in private. I guess she had picked me as a spineless clod she could dominate and cast her web. But I ain't Harry. That first wonderful month was followed by six months of sheer hell. All we did was **** and fight. Eventually I didn't even want to **** her anymore. I ended up in financial ruin when I finally threw her out, but at least I escaped with my balls and dignity intact. And also, I can now instantly spot people like that.

eDave 03-09-2021 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15577303)
I fell for one of those once. Really shitty point in my life when my first marriage had just ended. I was 24 at the time, she was 19, pretty, seemed to be interested in everything I was, and was a phenomenal cook. Blew me on the first date, ****ed me on the second date. I was hooked. The first month we were together was magical. But it was black magic. As soon as she moved in and got her name on the lease, BOOM everything changed. It was like the song from H.R. Puffnstuff - she waved her wand, the beautiful boat was gone. Suddenly she was a dominating shrew, and had to control everything we did. But she still put up the angelic act around my friends, who simply refused to believe me when I told them what a horrible bitch she was in private. I guess she had picked me as a spineless clod she could dominate and cast her web. But I ain't Harry. That first wonderful month was followed by six months of sheer hell. All we did was **** and fight. Eventually I didn't even want to **** her anymore. I ended up in financial ruin when I finally threw her out, but at least I escaped with my balls and dignity intact. And also, I can now instantly spot people like that.

That will mess up even the best and strongest of men for a long time.

Gary Cooper 03-09-2021 02:13 PM

Dude is a moron. Could have married any girl he wanted. Instead, he marries some nobody in her mid 30's with baggage to boot.

Now they're biting the hand that fed them.

Oprah should have asked them what they do for a living? What their daily life is like? How much money they have? What the source of the funds is?

Tribal Warfare 03-09-2021 02:24 PM

You ghey bro?

Frazod 03-09-2021 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15577304)
That will mess up even the best and strongest of men for a long time.

It did. I barely left the house for six months. She didn’t just make me hate women; she made me hate people.

Also the bills I had after she was gone were about $50 more a month than I made, not counting food and gas money, so I really couldn’t have gone out even if had I wanted to.

****ing bitch. :#

Iowanian 03-09-2021 02:41 PM

Poor thing, she's probably going to have to start an OnlyFan just to pay for her Caviar.

**** them all.

luv 03-09-2021 03:03 PM

Haven't watched a single clip. I heard the small clip on a morning radio show from when she was talking about the concern over how dark the baby would be, but that's it. And, apparently, the royals have yet to respond (as of this morning's radio show, anyway).

eDave 03-09-2021 03:14 PM

Piers Morgan leaving 'Good Morning Britain' after storming off set over his attacks on Meghan

"Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain," ITV said in a short statement. "ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add."

cooper barrett 03-09-2021 03:15 PM

Ya sure you did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 15577303)

loochy 03-09-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15577413)
Ya sure you did.

Actually, it sounds like a story you would tell.

excessive 03-09-2021 03:25 PM

Sheez, everyone knows that Harry's not really even a royal. His dad's the polo player Diana was having an affair with after Charles ditched her for Camilla. Ditched Diana for Camilla, what's up with that? Anyway, they've been looking to dump the ginger for a while now, and the marriage to Meghan opened the door. Sure, the Palace is in damage control after the interview, but at least no one is asking about Andrew.

Frazod 03-09-2021 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 15577434)

Ouch. LMAO

cooper barrett 03-09-2021 03:34 PM

I can provide proof sources.

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 15577434)

Beef Supreme 03-09-2021 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15577444)

So you've already co-opted Frazod's story as your own and dug up some sources to back it up.

eDave 03-09-2021 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15577444)

You think he's bragging about it?

Frazod 03-09-2021 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15577461)
You think he's bragging about it?

Heh. Yeah, if I was going to make some shit up, it would definitely be happier than that.

Have I ever shared the cheesecake story? Most people probably don't realize that it can be used as a weapon. :D