ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***Official Knowmo2724 homer-2000 thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=211188)

lostcause 03-07-2010 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6584209)
We beat you by 31 points earlier in the season. Big deal.

true dat. we knocked you out da playoffs. big deal.

Quesadilla Joe 03-07-2010 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostcause (Post 6584210)
true dat. we knocked you out da playoffs. big deal.

Nope the Jets winning knocked us out of the playoffs. That game was meaningless, even if we won we wouldn't have made it to the playoffs.

lostcause 03-07-2010 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6584211)
Nope the Jets winning knocked us out of the playoffs. That game was meaningless, even if we won we wouldn't have made it to the playoffs.

it doesn't matter. You cannot spin that game as if it was meaningless... Not here anyway.

edit: one of the most amazing regular season wins i've seen of this franchise. period. it still makes me smile on rainy days.

Quesadilla Joe 03-07-2010 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostcause (Post 6584212)

edit: one of the most amazing regular season wins i've seen of this franchise. period. it still makes me smile on rainy days.

Of course it does. Every time the Chiefs beat the Broncos you guys act like you just won the Super Bowl. I don't get all giddy when Denver beats the Chiefs because I expect the Broncos to do it.

The Bad Guy 03-07-2010 08:16 AM

Quote:

The true loser's mentality.

At the ****ing time, you were playing for a shot at the playoffs. A shot regardless of what happened with the Jets.

You gave up 259 yards rushing to Jamal Charles.

Your McGenius pickups really looked solid in that game.

Does it just suck being such a ****ing homer that you have to find an excuse for everything?

Bane 03-07-2010 08:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Like I've said before when you Donkfukks posted this loser,crybaby BULLSHIT,losing at home to a division rival with the playoffs on the line in EPIC FAIL fashion is never meaningless.That loss shook Donkfukk nation to its core and had almost every Donktard calling for McFistpump's head.You guys can scream about his genius,and his OC/QB coach skills all you want,we all know you guys have been set back years with his reeruned bullshit moves.Him going to the Donkfukks truly was KC's best offseason move by far!Have fun getting smashed by everyone in the west this year.LMAO

Bane 03-07-2010 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6584209)
We beat you by 31 points earlier in the season. Big deal.

We hadn't been on a 6-0 run,claiming AFCW titles,Lombardi trophies and then choke like a crack whore in the back seat of a taxi cab either...Big deal!

Rausch 03-07-2010 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6584213)
I don't get all giddy when Denver beats the Chiefs because I expect the Broncos to do it.

Why?...

Stinger 03-07-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Of course it does. Every time the Chiefs beat the Broncos you guys act like you just won the Super Bowl. I don't get all giddy when Denver beats the Chiefs because I expect the Broncos to do it.

:spock:

In the 100 meetings of these two teams:

Quote:

Sunday’s regular season finale between Kansas City and Denver will mark the 100th meeting between these two original AFL rivals. The Chiefs will be seeking their 54th victory in this 50-year-old duel with Denver, which would match their highest win tally against any franchise.
http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...6-59D34F2B4567

I see why your expectations and takes are lacking there sport.

Quietest Storm 03-07-2010 11:02 AM

Quote:

I really cannot believe you keep on saying this. Typical loser. Your team played the early game that day. Before the Jests even took the field for their AFTERNOON game, you were done. McDummy was telling the Donks they would be turning in their gear as the jets were taking the field.

And don't get started in Eddie Royal. If he would "thrive" in some type of role, why didn't McFistpump use him like that from the get go. Nothing like taking a rookie coming off a 90-plus catch season and then having the new coach run him into the ground.

Just another classic Dungver meltdown.

-King- 03-07-2010 02:28 PM

Quote:

So is that why the Chiefs have a better head to head record vs the Broncos? LMAO Dumbass.

Quesadilla Joe 03-07-2010 02:36 PM

Quote:

Green drawing interest from Broncos

The Broncos have expressed interest in free agent defensive end Jarvis Green, according to Green's agent, Albert Elias.

Denver along with the Patriots are the two teams to show the most spark when it comes to the veteran.

"We've gotten some calls from other teams so far, but it's the Broncos and Patriots right now," said Elias. "We're not going to take visits just to take visits."

Green, 31, fought a knee injury last year that required surgery but is a good leader and productive player who's been solid in big games throughout his career.

http://www.csnne.com/pages/landing_p...D=3946&qv=1#bp

McDaniels is making moves :)

Quesadilla Joe 03-07-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing (Post 6584948)
So is that why the Chiefs have a better head to head record vs the Broncos? LMAO Dumbass.

Who cares who has the better head to head record. Denver has won more games than any NFL franchise since 1982.

(The 49ers MIGHT have 1-5 more wins not exactly sure)

RealSNR 03-07-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnowMo2724 (Post 6585002)
Who cares who has the better head to head record. Denver has won more games than any NFL franchise since 1982.

(The 49ers MIGHT have 1-5 more wins not exactly sure)

That stat's meaningless.

What if you go all the way back to 1960? Huh? What now? What makes 1982 such a magical important year?

Because it supports your stupid argument, that's why.

Quesadilla Joe 03-07-2010 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 6585175)
That stat's meaningless.

What if you go all the way back to 1960? Huh? What now? What makes 1982 such a magical important year?

Because it supports your stupid argument, that's why.

1982 was the year Pat Bowlen bought the team.