ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Denver - LMAO John Fox is a moron (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268807)

Sorter 01-12-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9312297)
Man its just incredible. Close game, time on clock, peyton manning and co., 2 timeouts. ROFL

Has there been any posts about the Press Conference/questions about this?

I'd like to hear Fox's answer so I have something new to laugh at. I keep watching them run on 3-7 and giggling. ROFL

AussieChiefsFan 01-12-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9312314)
Has there been any posts about the Press Conference/questions about this?

I'd like to hear Fox's answer so I have something new to laugh at. I keep watching them run on 3-7 and giggling. ROFL

Nah I havent seen any postgame press conferences. Would be awesome if he gets asked that LMAO

Sorter 01-12-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9312320)
Nah I havent seen any postgame press conferences. Would be awesome if he gets asked that LMAO

****, any competent human being would ask it. What a completely mental decision.

AussieChiefsFan 01-12-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9312324)
****, any competent human being would ask it. What a completely mental decision.

Its just all so funny! http://dr1ve.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/laughing.gif

Sorter 01-12-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9312330)

I'm truly curious as to whether it was Fox or McCoy's decision. It seems like a typical Fox thing to do, which is why I haven't blamed McCoy yet.

AussieChiefsFan 01-12-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9312338)
I'm truly curious as to whether it was Fox or McCoy's decision. It seems like a typical Fox thing to do, which is why I haven't blamed McCoy yet.

We'll just have to look through some interviews i guess.

crossbow 01-12-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9310339)
I can't ****ing believe I missed that. I bet the TD was cool too.

It was sweet. The pocket was closing in on Joe. He stepped forward to avoid the sack, set his feet, fired a deep pass between two Bronc-Hoes. Receiver took it in for the score. Game tied. Camera on Payton frowning.

Crush 01-13-2013 04:24 AM

Don't forget he did the same GD thing at the end of the 1st half too with all three timeouts. Here's to Hermfox staying in Denver for years to come.

mlyonsd 01-13-2013 07:14 AM

Fox just made a basic calculated coaching decision based on the fact his defense was playing so well.

the Talking Can 01-13-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9310172)
It's worse that you have Peyton Manning 2 timeouts, 30 second and the ball to kick a field goal and you kneel

this

jesus ****ing christ, MARTY...you have a hall of fame QB, and you kneel in the playoffs?

CoMoChief 01-13-2013 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9312650)
Fox just made a basic calculated coaching decision based on the fact his defense was playing so well.

I don't see how that was calculated at all....it wasn't 4th down it was THIRD DOWN. At least TRY to get 7 yards when you have one of the league's best QB's and you win the game and move on to the AFC Championship game. What makes matters even worse they even called a TO after they ran it instead of letting the clock run. Didn't matter anyway because of how quick BAL was able to score and tie the game....but by no means was that a calculated decision. You go for the 1st down on 3rd down n 7....always....always.....always. Only time I see where it's probably not a good idea is if you're backed up on your own 2-3yd line or something. Even then I'd still think I'd try to get the first down on 3rd n 7, instead of essentially giving the ball back on 3rd down...That was a horribly wasted play to run it there...stupid ass decision.

Remember when the Chiefs could have tied or won the game in the recent weeks, but we ran the ball w/ Hillis on 3rd n 7 and then had to punt becuase he got like a yard or 2? Same deal......that was a dumber than shit decision by RAC and Daboll.

mlyonsd 01-13-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9312664)
I don't see how that was calculated at all....it wasn't 4th down it was THIRD DOWN. At least TRY to get 7 yards when you have one of the league's best QB's and you win the game and move on to the AFC Championship game. What makes matters even worse they even called a TO after they ran it instead of letting the clock run. Didn't matter anyway because of how quick BAL was able to score and tie the game....but by no means was that a calculated decision. You go for the 1st down on 3rd down n 7....always....always.....always. Only time I see where it's probably not a good idea is if you're backed up on your own 2-3yd line or something. Even then I'd still think I'd try to get the first down on 3rd n 7, instead of essentially giving the ball back on 3rd down...wasted play...stupid ass decision.

Give your sarcasm meter one of these. %(/

CoMoChief 01-13-2013 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 9312665)
Give your sarcasm meter one of these. %(/

will do ...will do ROFL

Red Dawg 01-13-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9312658)
this

jesus ****ing christ, MARTY...you have a hall of fame QB, and you kneel in the playoffs?

This was a really bad decision. Didn't even try.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 01-13-2013 08:45 AM

Flumfox the idiot is drawing away attention from Harbough. Flying the Ravens in 24 hours before the game so the altitude change wouldn't effect them