ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Mizzou Basketball (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255770)

Saulbadguy 03-16-2012 05:14 PM

Don't fret.

You were...
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0811...dney1_288v.jpg
This close from beating Norfolk State.

Pasta Little Brioni 03-16-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 8462310)
Good to know you support a loser.

You could at least post from your regular account dumbass.

ImAWalkingCorpse 03-16-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevo_410 (Post 8462311)
lol....

Supporting a guy who is a loser. Noted... I am glad they loss, Haith and those idiots deserve to lose and be a laughing stock. If the money people at MU want to win they will have Haith fired before he get's back to Columbia.

mnchiefsguy 03-16-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 8462303)
This one needs to be bumped.... English and Haith were the death nail for this team. Fire Haith right now and start over.. only way to recover.

You have to be a troll. This team does not even make the tourney if Haith has not coached this year as well as he did. Lost Bowers early on, and many considered him to be the best player Mizzou had.

The loss sucks. It hurts....but suggesting you fire a coach after a 30-5 season is just stupid.

Should KU have fired Bill Self after Bucknell? After all, that was before he had ever been to a final four. How about when they were upset again the next year?

You don't fire a coach over one tournament loss. Haith has shown he can do the job, and the Tigers will be back next year, in a new league.

Perhaps that will lift our curse...perhaps not. Either way, I am a Mizzou fan, and I will be cheering them on. Feel free to jump ship if you like.

mnchiefsguy 03-16-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 8462317)
You could at least post from your regular account dumbass.

Who is he a mult for?

Mr. Kotter 03-16-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. noonanbeermefever (Post 8344386)
Stop it. We're supposed to corner the market on being arrogant prick fans.

IMHO, the worst part about being an arrogant prick is...not knowing you are an arrogant prick.

With KU fans, at least we not only know, but REVEL, in the fact that we are arrogant pricks.

|Zach| 03-16-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter (Post 8462326)
IMHO, the worst part about being an arrogant prick is...not knowing you are an arrogant prick.

With KU fans, at least we not only know, but REVEL, in the fact that we are arrogant pricks.

You really kicked into over drive on this thread post game.

Congrats?

LiveSteam 03-16-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8462323)
You have to be a troll. This team does not even make the tourney if Haith has not coached this year as well as he did. Lost Bowers early on, and many considered him to be the best player Mizzou had.

The loss sucks. It hurts....but suggesting you fire a coach after a 30-5 season is just stupid.

Should KU have fired Bill Self after Bucknell? After all, that was before he had ever been to a final four. How about when they were upset again the next year?

You don't fire a coach over one tournament loss. Haith has shown he can do the job, and the Tigers will be back next year, in a new league.

Perhaps that will lift our curse...perhaps not. Either way, I am a Mizzou fan, and I will be cheering them on. Feel free to SMOKE MORE METH if you like.

fixed

ThatRaceCardGuy 03-16-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 8462323)

Perhaps that will lift our curse...perhaps not. Either way, I am a Mizzou fan, and I will be cheering them on. Feel free to jump ship if you like.

I`ve met Bill Self sir...and Haith is no Bill Self.

Mr. Plow 03-16-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse (Post 8462303)
This one needs to be bumped.... English and Haith were the death nail for this team. Fire Haith right now and start over.. only way to recover.

LMAO

What a ****ing idiot.

Mr. Kotter 03-16-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zoccer| (Post 8462327)
You really kicked into over drive on this thread post game.

Congrats?

Just for my friendly Tigger fans. Heh. I've witnessed more-than-enough shit from them....heh.

mnchiefsguy 03-16-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8462333)
I`ve met Bill Self sir...and Haith is no Bill Self.

That was not the point troll....and Bill Self's IQ probably dropped 10 points after having to deal with your dumbass.

Dartgod 03-16-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thatguy (Post 8462134)
As a KU fan a huge part of me wants to rub it in...but then I remember how much it sucked to lose games like this. Congrats to MU for having a great season , and good luck to you in the SEC.

Thanks. It's ****ing heartbreaking. Your classless buddies don't help matters.

Al Bundy 03-16-2012 05:21 PM

I get the feeling from the post game presser that Haith doesn't think this loss is a big deal.

JoeyChuckles 03-16-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point (Post 8462281)
Congrats for getting further than UMKC.

As a UMKC alum, this offends me.