ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Are the Jets an option for Geno trade? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271987)

Pasta Little Brioni 04-11-2013 03:26 PM

Why do people get so butthurt when someone mentions the possibility of the team drafting Geno? It's creepy.

Pitt Gorilla 04-11-2013 03:31 PM

The Jets actually traded up to draft Sanchez. I'm not kidding.

Mr. Laz 04-11-2013 03:33 PM

Jets trade Revis to Tampa and then use those picks to trade up and get ahead of the jags to select Geno Smith.

I imagine the Chiefs would be all over that.

RealSNR 04-11-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9578513)
Why do people get so butthurt when someone mentions the possibility of the team drafting Geno? It's creepy.

SHUT UP IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN YOU NEED TO FACE REALITY!!!!!!111

bevischief 04-11-2013 04:23 PM

There is a lot of :bong: going on in this thread.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 04-11-2013 05:20 PM

The Jets need an old vet QB this year. To be the paper toliet seat cover that gets flushed with the rest the shit at years end.

O.city 04-11-2013 05:47 PM

There's no one worth taking for the Chiefs at 1, yet we are going to trade down?

Nope.

Saccopoo 04-11-2013 06:39 PM

The Jets can't draft a QB because of Sanchez's contract. Tannebaum deserved to be fired. What kind of reerun gives a guy like Hot Dog a contract like that?

Sanchez is the biggest albatross in the league. They can't trade him, they can't cut him...they are basically stuck with the guy.

And then they have the second biggest albatross in Tebow.

What a complete disaster.

Pitt Gorilla 04-11-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9579013)
The Jets can't draft a QB because of Sanchez's contract. Tannebaum deserved to be fired. What kind of reerun gives a guy like Hot Dog a contract like that?

Sanchez is the biggest albatross in the league. They can't trade him, they can't cut him...they are basically stuck with the guy.

And then they have the second biggest albatross in Tebow.

What a complete disaster.

Chiefsplanet QB gurus wanted to draft the guy. I'm surprised there isn't talk of trading for him now...

Tombstone RJ 04-11-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 9577327)
Not trying to break any ground here, just some quick thoughts on if this is an option:

The Jets have absolute shit at QB. They have the 9th, and probably the 13th if the Revis-to-Tampa deal goes down. They can probably get more value from the two firsts, but anything can happen. Especially if they think there will be a QB run in the top 10 picks that will take 2-3 of the top guys out of the running.

Has there been any rumored interest in Geno from the Jets?

For the record, I want Geno; I just think we end up trading down.

Well, the jets just might be stupid enough to trade up to #1 but it will probably be for a LT, not Geno. Just saying.

NJChiefsFan 04-11-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cardken2 (Post 9578242)
As a Jets fan, I can tell you with certainty, the Jets are not interested in Smith. They have spoke with him but I believe this is posturing. The Jets are stuck with Sanchez through this season, they signed Gerard to push him and Tebow will be released any day now , in that the Jets have found zero interest in him fro other teams. Look for TebowTime in Canada next year.

Interesting.

I do agree though that the Jets are very unlikely to trade for him. Your new GM wants picks, and I can see him trading down if possible. I can't imagine he will be trading up for anything, let alone Geno.

O.city 04-11-2013 07:06 PM

Sanchez is mentally exploded at this point, likely past coming back from. But NYC, just didn't fit his mentality level. He never really had a chance.

NJChiefsFan 04-11-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9579096)
Sanchez is mentally exploded at this point, likely past coming back from. But NYC, just didn't fit his mentality level. He never really had a chance.

The city blew him hard the first two years.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9578762)
The Jets need an old vet QB this year. To be the paper toliet seat cover that gets flushed with the rest the shit at years end.

The Jets, for all that it is worth, dont play that shit. They dont live in gutless, pussy-like FEAR of the QB position. They throw the mother****ing dice, get the **** down, and make no goddamned apologies for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie 04-12-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9578513)
Why do people get so butthurt when someone mentions the possibility of the team not drafting Geno? It's creepy.

FYP.