ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Some reasons not to bet on the Chiefs... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278121)

Titty Meat 10-30-2013 06:50 PM

Direck what are you going to be for halloween?

REDHOTGTO 10-30-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 10141944)
It's funny how the last 2 decades have driven us all to expect doom.

There's no real reason this team this year with this talent with this coaching staff should lose to the Buffalo Bills.

This will probably be Charles game of the year. He hasn't broke loose yet and is waaaay overdue.

im with hog

jspchief 10-30-2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10142250)
Not sure if serious. For many years the Chiefs were the team to bet on whenever they were a home underdog.

Chiefs have always been a bad team to bet on or against. Too unpredictable.

Sannyasi 10-30-2013 07:00 PM

I'm just surprised someone wrote a post titled "Some reasons not to bet on the Chiefs" and didn't mention Alex Smith.

SPATCH 10-30-2013 07:00 PM

A lot of people have been mentioning that we have been so lucky to be playing against backups recently. I, for one, am relieved to finally be playing a quarterback who we have at least SOME recent footage of for scouting purposes.

Playing against an unknown quantity ain't always easy. In fact, it is typically a disadvantage.

Red Dawg 10-30-2013 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10142208)
Hopefully Kimble Anders holds on to the damned ball this time.

Ya and if they keep Montana off his back.

MMXcalibur 10-30-2013 07:23 PM

The more I read about what the media thinks of the Chiefs, the more I think that we're the greatest combination of trolls ever assembled in pads.

People are so PISSED that KC is 8-0.

KcMizzou 10-30-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10142413)
The more I read about what the media thinks of the Chiefs, the more I think that we're the greatest combination of trolls ever assembled in pads.

People are so PISSED that KC is 8-0.

I don't think they're pissed... just confused. They're wondering (even after talking over and over about how much talent was on last season's roster) how this could happen. Looking for reasons.

Sure, they expected us to be better, but 8-0 is kinda nuts.

KcMizzou 10-30-2013 07:45 PM

It all comes down to Chiefs vs. Denver. I don't even think we have to win both games. We beat Denver, and the story changes.

Deberg_1990 10-30-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10142474)
I don't think they're pissed... just confused. They're wondering (even after talking over and over about how much talent was on last season's roster) how this could happen. Looking for reasons.

Sure, they expected us to be better, but 8-0 is kinda nuts.

Pretty much.

The Chiefs sucked and underachieved because of Pioli, Cassel, Haley, Crennel and their entire staffs. They actually had talent to build around, just wasted it for the most past.

KcMizzou 10-30-2013 07:50 PM

If you agree that this is an "Any Given Sunday" league.

There is no denying that what this team has done so far, (after 2-14) is nothing short of amazing.

Fritz88 10-30-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

3. Mentioning Campbell brings me to my next point: The Chiefs didn't cover the spread against Campbell or Case Keenum the past two weeks; they beat both third-string quarterbacks by a combined seven points - AT HOME! Had DeAndre Hopkins not dropped a touchdown two weeks ago, and had Davone Bess not single-handedly destroyed Cleveland's chances of winning, the Chiefs may have lost both contests - AT HOME! If Kansas City couldn't put away Houston or Cleveland at Arrowhead, why would they suddenly have success on the road?
Scary.

Easy 6 10-30-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 10141965)
I think we'll beat the Bills, but a key will be how well Eric Fisher blocks Bruce Smith, and how well Houston and Hali stop the swing pass to Thurman Thomas.

LMAO yeah, Fisher is definitely gonna get raped by Smith, it wont be pretty... although i have much faith in H and H taking out that swing pass.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-30-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10142557)
LMAO yeah, Fisher is definitely gonna get raped by Smith, it wont be pretty... although i have much faith in H and H taking out that swing pass.

So, how many rapings in a row will this be for our beloved 1.1?

Easy 6 10-30-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10142573)
So, how many rapings in a row will this be for our beloved 1.1?

Against Smith?

This will definitely be his fifth raping, good Lord i shudder to think of fisher facing that old bills D.