ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Some reasons not to bet on the Chiefs... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278121)

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-30-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10142588)
Against Smith?

This will definitely be his fifth raping, good Lord i shudder to think of fisher facing that old bills D.

LMAO

Well, I guess it could have been worse. Joeckel and what-not...

ChiefRocka 10-30-2013 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pam Oliver's Forehead (Post 10141793)
We also have a win over Blaine Gabbert.

It's the 2011 winning streak on steroids.

And Romo and Manning, albeit at home.

COchief 10-30-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 10141622)
NFL home field advantage isn't worth 3 points. It's worth about half a point.

I would like to officially nominate this as the dumbest post in the history of CP.

Let's put your colossally reeruned post to the test:

Please predict the outcome of KC at Denver and then two weeks later Denver at KC. Hmmm bet the difference is a shitload more than half a point you complete idiot. Historical DATA (that's real world numbers based on fact moron) puts the difference at an average of 2.5 but also varies from team to team somewhat.

My head is physically hurting from trying to come up with a solution to how an individual could possibly be so inept yet able to operate a computer.

Mr. Laz 10-30-2013 08:21 PM

it's a tarp!!

KcMizzou 10-30-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10142573)
So, how many rapings in a row will this be for our beloved 1.1?

I'm pretty sure Bruce Smith doesn't play for the Bills anymore.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-30-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10142631)
I'm pretty sure Bruce Smith doesn't play for the Bills anymore.

I was trying to determine the number of Fisher-rapings.

Incalculable, I know.

KcMizzou 10-30-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10142640)

Incalculable, I know.

Weak.

The Bad Guy 10-30-2013 08:30 PM

Favorite part of this article?

"The Chiefs don't care that much about winning this game"

**** off, Walter. Add some more fantasy football spin on Adrian Peterson's son's death.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-30-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 10142649)
Weak.

Now, now; such colorful descriptors as "turnstile" and "right this way, sir" can be applied.

RealSNR 10-30-2013 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 10142653)
Favorite part of this article?

"The Chiefs don't care that much about winning this game"

**** off, Walter. Add some more fantasy football spin on Adrian Peterson's son's death.

That dude is like the Pete Prisco of draft prognostication. He hates this team for some reason.

Easy 6 10-30-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10142615)
I would like to officially nominate this as the dumbest post in the history of CP.

Please predict the outcome of KC at Denver and then two weeks later Denver at KC. Hmmm bet the difference is a shitload more than half a point you complete idiot. Historical DATA (that's real world numbers based on fact moron) puts the difference at an average of 2.5 but also varies from team to team somewhat.

My head is physically hurting from trying to come up with a solution to how an individual could possibly be so inept yet able to operate a computer.

I often find myself in 100% complete agreement with your posts.

But wow, i don't think i've ever seen you disagree with someone amicably, its always a slam dunk... oh well i guess, it is the Planet after all.

COchief 10-31-2013 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10142690)
I often find myself in 100% complete agreement with your posts.

But wow, i don't think i've ever seen you disagree with someone amicably, its always a slam dunk... oh well i guess, it is the Planet after all.

Ha, yeah I don't usually post that often and when I see a reasonable stance that I don't particularly agree with but can see the logic in the poster's opinion I typically don't respond. I suppose I'm just not that interested in discussions filled with "I see why you feel that way, however I think that in this case blah blah blah".

When I saw Mr. 1/2 IQ point's post I waited a while to respond figuring someone else would take him to task over his blatant stupidity. When no one stepped up to the plate, I guess I felt it was my duty to handle the business. I'd like to think my responses are usually proportionate to what's on the screen in front of me, I mean look at the easy example I cited which has our two biggest games of the season which are two weeks away. Same teams, short time frame between games, would anyone predict the two scores with a 1/2 point difference between the two games? Only a severely mentally challenged individual would. The only difference in the two games being where they are played, ie home-field advantage.

Prison Bitch 10-31-2013 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10142615)

He's the board's greatest idiot hands down. I already asked him to prove his point but it's so incredibly dumb he won't be able to.

The long-term studies all agree it's roughly 3 points, unevenly distributed across location. But we don't even need studies to prove it, because we have the actual results. 57.3% of Home Teams win NFL games and in no meaningful stretch of time has the number ever deviated all that much. It's real, it's significant, it's permanent. And 1/2 point doesn't even come close to explaining that large an advantage.

notorious 10-31-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10142640)

Incalculable, I know.

No, I have counted them all up and came up with a solid number of rapings:

11tybillion

Dartgod 10-31-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris616 (Post 10142451)
As far as betting as a purist I think its bad karma . As far as this attitude , its really quite simple , nothing is more debilititating to this team than the lack of faith coming from the fans. You know this isnt anything to laugh about its very sad. Do any of you remember when you lied to your dad and then he was so dissapointed in you that he couldnt believe in you any more ? How about your mom , or even worse in many ways your wife , husband or kids ? The miracles on the field begin with the miracles in every Chiefs fans household. You get the team you deserve . Make yourself better and the team will be better.

The entire '90s prove how dumb this post is.

If only we had loved Lin Elliot more, he wouldn't have missed 3 ****ing field goals in 1995.