ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Hunt puts his stamp on Chiefs franchise with pursuit of Reid (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268433)

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-03-2013 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9277377)
10 of the last 15 Super Bowls have been won by guys in their 2nd job. Reid is actually a pretty good choice.

Yeah I get that. I'm warming up to it. Once it's official I'll be all in and behind him. I admit I can't think of anyone better.

cosmo20002 01-03-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 9277139)
Hunt puts his stamp on Chiefs franchise with pursuit of Reid

"Pursuit" of someone is putting a stamp on the franchise? Kind of a low bar to clear.

GloryDayz 01-03-2013 10:18 PM

"The worst Chiefs season in franchise is history is less than a week in the past, and Hunt appears to be giving his best effort to rebrand this thing back to respectability.

Absentee owner? Hunt’s got your absentee right here."

Yeah, not a week out and he still hasn't fired Pioli and supposedly still HAS him involved in scaring away talent by letting Pioli in meetings about the new people!

As for being an absentee owner, Sam, if you're going to drop the "less than a week" bullshit, then keep with it, one week of improved "team" focus doesn't make you a resident and passionate owner either. Especially when any number of other teams HAVE fired their under-performing GMs and Clark's still thinking...

htismaqe 01-03-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9277463)
"The worst Chiefs season in franchise is history is less than a week in the past, and Hunt appears to be giving his best effort to rebrand this thing back to respectability.

Yeah, not a week out and he still hasn't fired Pioli and supposedly still HAS him involved in scaring away talent by letting Pioli in meetings about the new people!

As for being an absentee owner, Sam, if you're going to drop the "less than a week" bullshit, then keep with it, one week of improved "team" focus doesn't make you a resident and passionate owner either. Especially when any number of other teams HAVE fired their under-performing GMs and Clark's still thinking...

:facepalm:

cosmo20002 01-03-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9277377)
10 of the last 15 Super Bowls have been won by guys in their 2nd job. Reid is actually a pretty good choice.

Dick Vermeil lost a Super Bowl with the Eagles. In his next job, he won a SB.
Andy Reid lost a Super Bowl with the Eagles. In his next job...:hmmm:

Also, no one named "Andy" has ever coached a Super Bowl winner, so an Andy is due.

This is a lock.

Pin Head 01-03-2013 10:25 PM

The Chiefs color scheme is all wrong for Andy it won't hide his largeness.

lewdog 01-03-2013 10:28 PM

Stop sucking Clark's dick. That will only happen once we win a playoff game. And how sad is it that Clark will be anointed savior if we win one ****ing playoff game!? A ****ing playoff game! Most teams in this league shoot for a Super Bowl....we shoot for one playoff win every 20 years.

Save it until this franchise actually proves it's worth.

htismaqe 01-03-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9277505)

You don't like tomatoes?

SAUTO 01-03-2013 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 9277463)

you were doing so good...
Posted via Mobile Device

wazu 01-03-2013 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narrow Head (Post 9277505)

He'll just wear black like Romeo.

TEX 01-03-2013 10:50 PM

Needing a better 2nd CB opposite Flowers still pisses me off to no end...:#

Sorter 01-04-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 9277676)
Needing a better 2nd CB opposite Flowers still pisses me off to no end...:#

While it seems hopeful, there is a chance that D-Cromartie ends up as our #2 if the Eagles decide he isn't worth his salary (I don't think he's a URFA, can't recall).

-King- 01-04-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9277563)
you were doing so good...
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackHelicopters 01-04-2013 07:14 AM

Already have a statue of ChUNT in my front yard. What is the big deal?

Marcellus 01-04-2013 07:18 AM

Mellinger is a bigger flip flopper than half this board. His first story after the press conference was all whiney bitchy basically trying to say why would change work if the last 4 haven't, that is GREAT logic. Dude is a shitty journalist. Funny to see him hanging from Clark's balls now.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/12/31...s-changes.html