ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Denny Green "clears it all up" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149016)

runnercyclist 10-04-2006 02:48 AM

Denny Green "clears it all up"

"Well I think that uh, we announced yesterday Matt Leinert's gonna be our starting quarterback, and uh, you know, once you make a change, that's why you, don't uh, make 'em that often, or make 'em, you know, just to make 'em. I think once you make that change, uh, then that's the direction that you're goin."

Thanks for clearing that up Denny.

You're not on tilt.

You're in control.

007 10-04-2006 03:30 AM

Gee, he is not second guessing himself at all there.

runnercyclist 10-04-2006 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcchiefsguru
Gee, he is not second guessing himself at all there.

The quintessential self-confident.

He exudes leadership.

StcChief 10-04-2006 06:50 AM

Uh..we paid alot a money to the kid, need to see what he's got, uh.... giving Kurt a week off to think about all his ball drops is probably good. Uh That's all.

ROYC75 10-04-2006 07:04 AM

Now you know why he is not HC material ....... decisions bother him, always have. Unless it is a cut and dry case, he wiggles to get through it.

Cormac 10-04-2006 07:07 AM

Don't laugh at poor Denny. He's all torn up because his FFL QBs are Warner and Trent Green. What's he going to do?

boogblaster 10-04-2006 07:24 AM

denny couldnt coach my dead dog to play dead....

Bowser 10-04-2006 08:05 AM

From where I'm sitting, Denny made the best choice possible.

BigChiefFan 10-04-2006 08:25 AM

Denny may not be a great head coach, but he's one of the best talent evaluators in the NFL.

BTW, he coached a team to an NFC championship game more recently than any Chief coach. I think it's foolish to bag on Green when there are alot worst coaches in football. Everybody's a ****ing critic.

Fire Me Boy! 10-04-2006 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan
BTW, he coached a team to an NFC championship game more recently than any Chief coach.

That's pretty easy... since the Chiefs don't play in the NFC. :p

noa 10-04-2006 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefFan
Denny may not be a great head coach, but he's one of the best talent evaluators in the NFL.

BTW, he coached a team to an NFC championship game more recently than any Chief coach. I think it's foolish to bag on Green when there are alot worst coaches in football. Everybody's a ****ing critic.

I think its fair to dig at Denny when his team has been such a disappointment this year. They spent tons of money re-signing Warner and getting Edge, and so far, neither has done squat. Warner is riding the bench now and Edge is getting 68 yards per game, which they probably could have gotten out of Samkon Gado. The NFL is all about what you have done lately, not what you did with your last team a few years back.

ck_IN 10-04-2006 08:46 AM

Just because there's worse coaches then Green doesn't make Green any good.

He should be a scout, it'd play to his strength. He's also a lousy coach. But so are/were many others.

Brock 10-04-2006 08:49 AM

He's no worse than Tony Dungy.

ck_IN 10-04-2006 09:07 AM

I'm not a huge Dungy fan either. I personally think he's holding the Colts back. However I'd rate him higher then Green.

Basileus777 10-04-2006 09:09 AM

Green deserves the criticism he gets. The Cards have way too much talent to suck this badly.