ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Albert just called 610. Wants to stay in KC (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269183)

RunKC 01-25-2013 09:56 PM

Chiefs get Wilson/Geno at 1 and other impact players like one of the many CB's in round 2, we're in the playoff discussion next fall.

Enjoy your 2 more years of Bronco fun Knowmo, because the Chiefs have a competent staff for the first time since the 90's and we're gonna take over the division.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9351690)
well Knowmo, we have 6 ****ing pro bowlers, 1 that just went in 2010 and another who has been screwed.

The QB's and HC ****ed the team. It happens.

On defense, we need a CB, 2 DEs, a MLB, and a FS. What about offense? Do we have a WR under contract that can catch? How about a TE that can stay healthy? What about a LT? Do we have one of those under contract? How about an o-line that can pass block? What about a center?

Before you start with the Powe and Bailey etc. BS, just think about how they couldn't get on the field on a 2-14 team. Romeo has been coaching in this league forever. yeah, it didn't work out but he's not a dumbass.

You really think a QB is going to fix everything homer?

HolyHat 01-25-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9351705)

Yes

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:00 PM

Quote:

On defense, we need a CB, 2 DEs, a MLB, and a FS. What about offense? Do we have a WR under contract that can catch? How about a TE that can stay healthy? What about a LT? Do we have one of those under contract? How about an o-line that can pass block? What about a center?

Before you start with the Powe and Bailey etc. BS, just think about how they couldn't get on the field on a 2-14 team. Romeo has been coaching in this league forever. yeah, it didn't work out but he's not a dumbass.

Here we go with the BS again. Bowe can't catch, Albert isn't signed.

Go the **** away.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9351693)
Agreed, we have one the dumbest fan bases in football.

Evidently we do. At least here....

This place is just one big QB tree farm. You can just grab a basket, walk up to a tree, and pick as many franchise QBs as you like. It's just peachy keen and as good as it gets. There are no bad ones. Only good ones. Even a blind guy can do it. :clap:

RunKC 01-25-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Bowe caught 15 TD's you stupid ****. Your Bronco WR's had way more drops than Bowe did this year.

Jackson will be back with a new deal with far less money.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9351717)
Bowe caught 15 TD's you stupid ****. Your Bronco WR's had way more drops than Bowe did this year.

Jackson will be back with a new deal with far less money.

Is Bowe under contract? Do you really think he'll sign with us? Are you sure Reid would want him? Is that a lock. Keep dreaming dude.

Also, I hate the Broncos.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9351714)
Evidently we do. At least here....

This place is just one big QB tree farm. You can just grab a basket, walk up to a tree, and pick as many franchise QBs as you like. It's just peachy keen and as good as it gets. There are no bad ones. Only good ones. Even a blind guy can do it. :clap:

Yeah, that's not even remotely close to the truth.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rambozo (Post 9351726)
Is Bowe under contract? Do you really think he'll sign with us? Are you sure Reid would want him? Is that a lock. Keep dreaming dude.

Also, I hate the Broncos.

Of course Reid will want him.

Unlike you, he knows what good WRs look like.

Hootie 01-25-2013 10:16 PM

all I know is if we take a QB at #1, any QB, and he busts I will forgive Reid and Dorsey

if we take anyone else and settle for an Alex Smith and we suck again I'll hate them

tired of retreads

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-25-2013 10:18 PM

Rambozo has just regained the lead for poster most likely to swallow elephant semen at the next tailgate.

htismaqe 01-25-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9351742)
all I know is if we take a QB at #1, any QB, and he busts I will forgive Reid and Dorsey

if we take anyone else and settle for an Alex Smith and we suck again I'll hate them

tired of retreads

Yep.

It's amazing that after 30 years of playing it safe in the draft and free agency, after 20 years with ZERO playoff wins, that a fanbase is STILL so scared of taking a risk.

Hootie 01-25-2013 10:21 PM

even if they think BPA non QB at #1 and Alex Smith is our best chance I hope they give the fan base one freaking bone in my life and just take a QB so we can at least take all of this momentum they've given us to start the offseason and start a season fresh with a little ****ing optimism for once

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9351742)

tired of retreads

Yeah but, Clark won't. I think that has been proven. It's not your money and it's not your job on the line. Think about it. Half of a GM's decison on a draft pick comes down to him watching his ass. The longer they've been there, the more they gamble.

Rambozo 01-25-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9351754)
even if they think BPA non QB at #1 and Alex Smith is our best chance I hope they give the fan base one freaking bone in my life and just take a QB so we can at least take all of this momentum they've given us to start the offseason and start a season fresh with a little ****ing optimism for once

They will take a QB in the draft. I am sure of that. I really think it will be in the first round but, it won't be at #1 overall.