ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Todd McShay Mock Draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267603)

Chief Roundup 12-12-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9203187)
I thin star is the right pick. Let's be honest, pioli isn't going to start this thing all over and overdraft a QB when there will be good experienced QB's like Alex Smith and Michael Vick available who can step in day one and help this team. This team needs to shore up its run D more than anything and star would help that. Excellent pick.

Well Pioli is not going to be here so your whole argument is invalid.

gochiefss 12-12-2012 04:44 PM

I think he will. I think once quinn or cassel are in daboll's system for another year, you will see a much better team. People need to be patient. It takes time to get all the talent on the same page.

gochiefss 12-12-2012 04:46 PM

Quinn to Baldwin could be a great combo for KC over the next several years, just takes time to gel.

Molitoth 12-12-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9203205)
I think he will. I think once quinn or cassel are in daboll's system for another year, you will see a much better team. People need to be patient. It takes time to get all the talent on the same page.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Xxg9unq3Kx...s1600/GTFO.png

Bewbies 12-12-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9203215)
Quinn to Baldwin could be a great combo for KC over the next several years, just takes time to gel.

Pioli's dick in your asshole is a good combo, especially with some gel.

gochiefss 12-12-2012 04:52 PM

People need to realize that we aren't going to draft a QB. There isn't one to draft and more and more draft people are realizing this. Just deal with it, we can find one in the later rounds or in free agency. There will be some good options there.

htismaqe 12-12-2012 04:53 PM

One LAChieffan is enough.

gochiefss 12-12-2012 04:54 PM

Pioli knows what he's going. You aren't executive of the year three years in a row for no reason.

Crush 12-12-2012 04:57 PM

It looks like Laz is doing what he does best... bitch. We need to take a... (gasp) risk and take a QB. ****ing deal with it.

Crush 12-12-2012 05:01 PM

Any fan that does not want a QB at #1 needs to do us a favor and belcher themselves. This fanbase seriously needs an idiot cleansing.

Chief Roundup 12-12-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9203205)

Well if he is we are all ****ed. Another year in Dabolls offense and we will drafting 1st again next year.
Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9203215)

Yeah right...
Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9203235)
People need to realize that we aren't going to draft a QB. There isn't one to draft and more and more draft people are realizing this. Just deal with it, we can find one in the later rounds or in free agency. There will be some good options there.

You need to realize that you are a small minority feeling this way. And the "talking heads" will change between now and the draft.
Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefss (Post 9203241)
Pioli knows what he's going. You aren't executive of the year three years in a row for no reason.

Bill Belichick is the reason not that Pioli is some amazing anything other than ****up.

OMG What is it with the gochiefs name on this site.

bigjosh 12-12-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9203225)
Pioli's dick in your asshole is a good combo, especially with some gel.

ROFL

I really hope he isnt serious about quinn being the future lmao

Crush 12-12-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9203150)
Silk ones feel really nice, thongs not so much.

what's it like when Sorter sticks his tongue up your ass at night?

Says the guy that had his tongue up Pioli's ass for the last three years.

BoneKrusher 12-12-2012 05:04 PM

Suck For Star Lotulelei

O.city 12-12-2012 05:05 PM

Even if you think it's star that we should take, thee will be players that can do exactly what he can in the second round