ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life GF of 3 years left me yesterday.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=239616)

Lzen 01-04-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 7319779)
Or you could go **** your sister.

That'll show her even more!

Are you from Arkansas?

Lzen 01-04-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 7319802)
I missed the "she's from Oklahoma" part.

Shitcan her immediately. That is all.

ROFL

DaKCMan AP 01-04-2011 09:12 AM

As others have said, move on. If you get back together then it'll happen without you calling/begging/pushing. You can't be needy. Just take time and focus on you.

Oh, and obligatory.. 'pics or it didn't happen.'

Frazod 01-04-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7319806)
you are the second person to tell me that on a serious note, not sure if you are but he was dead ass.

Yeah, pretty much. To hell with Oklahoma and anything that crawls out of it.

Pushead2 01-04-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP (Post 7319815)
As others have said, move on. If you get back together then it'll happen without you calling/begging/pushing. You can't be needy. Just take time and focus on you.

Oh, and obligatory.. 'pics or it didn't happen.'

what in the.......

cookster50 01-04-2011 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7319818)
what in the.......

I think he wants pics of your junk.

ChiTown 01-04-2011 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 7319819)

ROFL

DaKCMan AP 01-04-2011 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookster50 (Post 7319819)

if the ex-gf qualifies as 'junk'.. otherwise, no thanks

Chiefs Pantalones 01-04-2011 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7319677)
She's going for her PhD, it takes up a lot of her time & I felt a tad bit neglected. I know it's tough for her as it is but I told her how I felt. She told me in response that she loves me to death but doesn't feel the same about being in love with me anymore.....

I'm still young & I've left a long relationship (4 years) before but this was different. She was more than my gf but my best friend too.....I was planning on proposing to her later this year but that's clearly out the window.

I'm getting 50/50 opinions from people on if I should just let her be & move on or fight for the girl I love / my best friend. She was all torn up hysterically crying last night when the conversation was going on.....Don't know, felt like I needed to air it out to a different crowd than my friends. What y'all think?

Should've proposed sooner. That's probably why she left you. Hang in there man.

R8RFAN 01-04-2011 09:33 AM

Don't feel to bad, she will probably go out and bang a couple of guys thinking of you the whole time and then realize you were the man for her and come running to your arms....

P.S. Who paid for her schooling?

Iowanian 01-04-2011 09:36 AM

Would you want someone to stay with you because they were afraid to be alone? Didn't think so.

It sounds like she's under pressure and based on what she has said is changing.

I'm not retyping everything again. Just say "be free little bird". Don't call, don't write...don't be on demand as soon as she texts or calls.

I spent...no....Wasted time worrying about "the best friend" I lost. If the rutt had actually been my best friend, she wouldn't have run off and done what she did.

You were looking for a piece of ass when you found her....I'm sure hockey has some version of the buckle bunny in rodeo. Go buck out a piece of rebound pussy and move on.

If it's meant to be, it will eventually be. Don't waste your time on anger and whining and don't let her drag you into her self imposed pity party. When you talk.....You're Always fine.

Who am I?
"I AM A CHAMPION"

Pushead2 01-04-2011 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 7319841)
Don't feel to bad, she will probably go out and bang a couple of guys thinking of you the whole time and then realize you were the man for her and come running to your arms....

P.S. Who paid for her schooling?

She works for it because it's a PhD program, but when she went to NYU I helped her sometimes with payments & books.

DeezNutz 01-04-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 7319738)
Its not very difficult.

Reach down grab your sack and move on.

Easy. All win.

I'm in agreement with MO, here.

The most reassuring thing for you should be the confidence that you're going to be just fine. I'm speculating that she was your "best friend" because you were spending a ton of time with her, naturally, more so than you were spending with your other friends. This will change.

You'll find someone new presently, and if she moves on more quickly than you, have a cold one and try not to get too surprised. Easier said than done, of course.

CaliforniaChief 01-04-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 7319788)
her sister is underage & I don't have a sister.

Win win! #shyguyms

Brock 01-04-2011 09:44 AM

move on, life's too short for drama

don't take her back ever