ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Cesar Ruiz or Kenneth Murray (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=330579)

ntexascardfan 04-13-2020 05:40 PM

Cesar Ruiz or Kenneth Murray

If both are available at 32 who are you taking?

staylor26 04-13-2020 05:43 PM

I love Ruiz, but this should be Murray in a landslide. He’s exactly what we’ve been missing at LB since DJ fell off a cliff.

Halfcan 04-13-2020 05:48 PM

It would great to get Mahomes a Center to protect him his entire career and then go into the Ring of Honor in fifteen years.

On the other hand, we need an LB tackling machine in the middle of this defense.

The Franchise 04-13-2020 05:49 PM

Easily Murray. Murray will help Mahomes out more than a center will. Reiter is at least serviceable.

JohnnyHammersticks 04-13-2020 06:27 PM

Man...tough choice, but I'd go Murray. Couldn't go wrong with either, imo.

Wilson8 04-13-2020 07:14 PM

Also if the Chiefs are able to draft Kenneth Murray at 32, there will be some very good IOL available in the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

KChiefs1 04-13-2020 07:59 PM

Murray

Couch-Potato 04-14-2020 07:11 AM

Murray

Dunerdr 04-14-2020 07:21 AM

I feel like you can get 90% of ruiz in round 2-3, where your only gonna get 80% of murray after murray/queen go.

Chris Meck 04-14-2020 08:23 AM

I love Ruiz, but I'd take Murray.

I think Ruiz will probably end up being a multiple pro-bowler.

I think Murray is more of a difference maker.

and y'all that keep saying Reiter is serviceable-nope. He's not a starter level player, not on a SB team. He's shite. Not as big a pile of shite as Wylie, but he's shite.

I think you could still nab Cushenberry in the 2nd/3rd. Maybe Biadasz in those rounds too. Or if you want to wait Nick Harris or Matt Hennessey just FIT what Reid likes to do and could be had in later rounds. They'd be more scheme specific to a Reid/Heck offensive line, and could be good here. Harris is kind of a Casey Wiegmann type, for example. That's not going to help your short yardage running game, but pulling and misdirection would be his strengths. Hennessey is similar.

Hoover 04-14-2020 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14905873)
I love Ruiz, but I'd take Murray.

I think Ruiz will probably end up being a multiple pro-bowler.

I think Murray is more of a difference maker.

and y'all that keep saying Reiter is serviceable-nope. He's not a starter level player, not on a SB team. He's shite. Not as big a pile of shite as Wylie, but he's shite.

I think you could still nab Cushenberry in the 2nd/3rd. Maybe Biadasz in those rounds too. Or if you want to wait Nick Harris or Matt Hennessey just FIT what Reid likes to do and could be had in later rounds. They'd be more scheme specific to a Reid/Heck offensive line, and could be good here. Harris is kind of a Casey Wiegmann type, for example. That's not going to help your short yardage running game, but pulling and misdirection would be his strengths. Hennessey is similar.

Same!

kccrow 04-14-2020 05:06 PM

I very much think Murray is going top 15 and at worst 20. That said, I'm taking him over any interior lineman if he's there with the hope he becomes a better downhill defender a la Derrick Johnson. The same goes for Queen, although I don't see Queen going quite as high and having a much higher probability to be available at 32.

BryanBusby 04-14-2020 05:27 PM

It's not even a debate. Murray actually looks like a first rounder.