ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What Ever Happened To (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=152459)

PinkFloyd 11-18-2006 10:10 PM

What Ever Happened To

That one Chiefs wide reciever... Boierecter or however you spell it...

Bugeater 11-18-2006 10:13 PM

Have you been living in a cave?

milkman 11-18-2006 10:13 PM

He was cut by the Chiefs, and signed with GB.
I think he was cut there also.
He's probably working at the McDonald's closest to go bo's.

DaFace 11-18-2006 10:13 PM

We let him walk this offseason. He was with the Packers for a while, but I think they cut him, too. As far as I know, he's not playing with anybody right now.

PinkFloyd 11-18-2006 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Have you been living in a cave?

Why yes --- yes I have... I have no memory due to M.S.... It's slowly going down hill...

kcxiv 11-18-2006 10:15 PM

I think he plays for the Colts now.

SLAG 11-18-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkfloyd
Why yes --- yes I have... I have no memory due to M.S.... It's slowly going down hill...

I talk to about 300 M.S. Patients a week

I feel for you man... what kind of treatment are you on if you dont mind me asking... and what type do you have?

sorry for getting so personal but like i said I talk to M.S patients every day so i like to get to know them

DaFace 11-18-2006 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv
I think he plays for the Colts now.

I'm not sure if he is or not. That's the team shown on the NFL's website, but he's not on the Colts' roster on their official web site. :shrug:

DaFace 11-18-2006 10:19 PM

K, figured it out. He signed with the Colts for a couple weeks, but they cut him, too. He's not with any team right now.

go bo 11-18-2006 10:19 PM

bush is da debil...

Bugeater 11-18-2006 10:20 PM

Quote:

Sorry man, I did not know that.

go bo 11-18-2006 10:21 PM

dick cheney shot boe in the face and he's never been the same...

PinkFloyd 11-18-2006 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
I talk to about 300 M.S. Patients a week

I feel for you man... what kind of treatment are you on if you dont mind me asking... and what type do you have?

sorry for getting so personal but like i said I talk to M.S patients every day so i like to get to know them

I'm just remitting/relasping.... Stage 1 .... Been that way pretty much since I was diagnosed on April 17, 2001....

I was on Avonex... One shot a week... Then; I found out that by eatting right, getting on a workout plan --- that I would be well off rather than taking the shots...

Found a different Nero and he put me on this instead of the shots... My only problem is that I sometimes forget things, and sometimes I may walk like I'm alittle drunk...

But; for the most part, I've learned to cope with it, and I believe that I'll be just fine... I still work fulltime, and still play softball and bowl in leagues and tournaments thru out the U.S. and here n Missouri...

Best thing for it is too stay active !!!!

PinkFloyd 11-18-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bo
dick cheney shot boe in the face and he's never been the same...

NEVER EVER go bird hunting with that idiot !!!!

SLAG 11-18-2006 10:32 PM

Quote:

I'm just remitting/relasping.... Stage 1 .... Been that way pretty much since I was diagnosed on April 17, 2001....

I was on Avonex... One shot a week... Then; I found out that by eatting right, getting on a workout plan --- that I would be well off rather than taking the shots...

Found a different Nero and he put me on this instead of the shots... My only problem is that I sometimes forget things, and sometimes I may walk like I'm alittle drunk...

But; for the most part, I've learned to cope with it, and I believe that I'll be just fine... I still work fulltime, and still play softball and bowl in leagues and tournaments thru out the U.S. and here n Missouri...

Best thing for it is too stay active !!!!

Thanks for the info glad you were able to share-

Did you have bad side effects on the Avonex - (the Flu Like Symtoms - the interfearons do that.. you HEP-C people would know too.. and you know who you are)

1 IM Inj/ week sux... some M.S. patients on Betasearon - 1 inj QD - or the FDA just re-released Tysabri in limited distribution- with Tysabri you have to go in and get it infused IV-

but.. if the active lifestyle and the eating right is keeping you in remission then thats AWESOME..

Good luck :thumb: