ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs FWIW Pro Football Central (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270318)

Mother****erJones 02-23-2013 12:27 PM

FWIW Pro Football Central

ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral
Chiefs will look into QB Kirk Cousins but Redskins pretty adamant on Cousins remaining a Redskin

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-23-2013 12:29 PM

:shake:

milkman 02-23-2013 12:34 PM

Can't wait till the Greg McElroy rumors start floating out there.

mcaj22 02-23-2013 12:35 PM

how bad is Matt Flynn that he cant even get a BS rumor but all these other turds can

BryanBusby 02-23-2013 12:35 PM

**** at this point they should leak that they are looking at Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers, Optimus Prime

Chiefsplanetshitposting ‏@Bowlingforantifreeze
Chiefs interested in acquiring every QB in the NFL. Andy Reid was quoted, "if they got no QB, we win by default"

chiefscafan 02-23-2013 12:36 PM

I like hog farmers idea

OT Eric fisher
QB Tyler Wilson

I like both these picks

Sannyasi 02-23-2013 12:44 PM

Chiefs should be looking into any quarterback at this point.

[ ] Concerned [x] Not Concerned

Let's put this thread away boys.

Chiefs Pantalones 02-23-2013 12:47 PM

Here's an idea...GET SOME BALLS, TAKE THE RISK AND DRAFT YOUR OWN ****ING QB!!!!

BlackHelicopters 02-23-2013 12:50 PM

Wow. Fail. Rinse. Repeat. Since 1970.

penbrook 02-23-2013 12:51 PM

So according to Dorsey we can still re sign Albert and also draft Joeckel. Just ****ing stupid if it does happen you have a top 10 tackle.

BryanBusby 02-23-2013 12:52 PM

No chance that happens.

Ya'll getting rather overworked over a bunch of shit Reid&Dorsey are saying right now when right after they finish interviewing, they go into a back room to reflect and laugh over the reports Teicher will made from made up shit.

penbrook 02-23-2013 12:54 PM

“Then you have great competition at left tackle,’’ said Dorsey, speaking at the NFL Scouting Combine, of the combination of re-signing Albert and drafting Joeckel . “Who’s to say both of those guys are locked in to playing left tackle? Maybe one plays left guard, center, right guard, right tackle. You put your best five offensive linemen out there. “There are so many options out there right now. Anything is possible.’’ Another interesting option for the Chiefs is Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones, who had 28 sacks over the past two seasons. The Chiefs already have Pro Bowlers at outside linebacker in Tamba Hali and Justin Houston. “They’re both pretty good players,’’ Dorsey said of the incumbents. “But who’s to say you couldn’t acquire another outside linebacker and what you could do is begin to rotate them. What you do is you make that unit better because they’re all fresher. They’re not on the field pounding all the time. That’s the thing about building quality depth. You can make your guys fresher in the fourth quarter.’’

Thig Lyfe 02-23-2013 12:54 PM

ILikeFootball @FootballIsCool

hearing reports that football is fun to watch and play

Easy 6 02-23-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9428336)
“Then you have great competition at left tackle,’’ said Dorsey, speaking at the NFL Scouting Combine, of the combination of re-signing Albert and drafting Joeckel . “Who’s to say both of those guys are locked in to playing left tackle? Maybe one plays left guard, center, right guard, right tackle. You put your best five offensive linemen out there. “There are so many options out there right now. Anything is possible.’’ Another interesting option for the Chiefs is Georgia linebacker Jarvis Jones, who had 28 sacks over the past two seasons. The Chiefs already have Pro Bowlers at outside linebacker in Tamba Hali and Justin Houston. “They’re both pretty good players,’’ Dorsey said of the incumbents. “But who’s to say you couldn’t acquire another outside linebacker and what you could do is begin to rotate them. What you do is you make that unit better because they’re all fresher. They’re not on the field pounding all the time. That’s the thing about building quality depth. You can make your guys fresher in the fourth quarter.’’

What i'm seeing here pretty much says... "i'm not revealing JACK so i'll just give you the ol anythings possible to every question".

But i'm cool with spelling Hali at this point in his career.

Palko 4 ever 02-23-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9428314)
Here's an idea...GET SOME BALLS, TAKE THE RISK AND DRAFT YOUR OWN ****ING QB!!!!

:clap: