ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16083789)
With Hochuli getting the Bucs game. I'm changing my NFC Championship Game to Bucs and Packers.

Bengals @ Chiefs
Bucs @ Packers

Those are the best matchups.

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 16083816)
Another tap out. Turn tail and run.ROFL

Might blow his mind that the Raiders had a radio affiliate and their preseason games televised in Las Vegas years before they moved there.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 04:08 PM

One last post on the Raiders sham...

95% of you didn't catch it as it was happening...might be the first time you've every really thought about it.

Literally overnight all the NFL networks and the talking heads starting hyping the Raiders...it was like they just picked a random team out of a hat to start hyping...this was right after the SB. This was universal...NBC, CBS, NFL.com...NFL Network. It was Raiders, Raiders, Raiders....everywhere.

I was like WTF...am I losing my mind...they are terrible?...so went and checked out the stats from their 2015 season...to see if I had missed some tells that they were an obvious "up and coming" team.

Were there any statement wins over a quality opponent...which is usually the harbinger of a team on the rise. Nope...they lost to every team with a winning record...and barely won against bottom-feeders.

They were ranked 23rd on offense and 21st on defense.....pretty much what you expect for a sub .500 team...bottom third of the league in both categories.

That's when my ears got hot...there was something else going on here..and guess what...there was. I didnt know about the proposed moved to Vegas at this time...I just knew this wasn't making any rational sense.

All the pundits were magically correct in their predictions...the first time in 15 years...the Raiders were a winner. They went 12-4 with 7 4th quarter comebacks and an NFL record for DPI calls.

Then they promptly went back to 6-10 team they always were...

ModSocks 01-17-2022 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 16083830)
Might blow his mind that the Raiders had a radio affiliate and their preseason games televised in Las Vegas years before they moved there.

LMAO

notorious 01-17-2022 04:26 PM

Is the NFL going to try for a 2000 playoffs rematch?

For you younger members, it's the game that ended with the "Music City Miracle."

Bills went full reerun, pulled a Schottenheimer and started Rob Johnson over Doug Flutie. LMAO

ModSocks 01-17-2022 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083834)
One last post on the Raiders sham...

95% of you didn't catch it as it was happening...might be the first time you've every really thought about it.

Literally overnight all the NFL networks and the talking heads starting hyping the Raiders...it was like they just picked a random team out of a hat to start hyping...this was right after the SB. This was universal...NBC, CBS, NFL.com...NFL Network. It was Raiders, Raiders, Raiders....everywhere.

I was like WTF...am I losing my mind...they are terrible?...so went and checked out the stats from their 2015 season...to see if I had missed some tells that they were an obvious "up and coming" team.

Where there any statement wins over a quality opponent...which is usually the harbinger of a team on the rise. Nope...they lost to every team with a winning record...and barely won against bottom-feeders.

That's when my ears got hot...there was something else going on here..and guess what...there was. I didnt know about the proposed moved to Vegas at this time...I just knew this wasn't making any rational sense.

All the pundits were magically correct in their predictions...the first time in 15 years...the Raiders were a winner. They went 12-4 with 7 4th quarter comebacks and an NFL record for DPI calls.

Then they promptly went back to 6-10 team they always were...

So in summary: You heard the media hyping an obscure team (as they do every year COUGH COUGH CHARGERS), so you formed a thesis and then worked back, creating a narrative to support your thesis based on events you wrongfully thought were true. A narrative that demonstrated you had no ****ing clue how the Raiders actually got to Vegas, and what was in play regarding the move well before the '16 season started. Thus, blowing your whole prediction and thesis up and you were too ignorant and arrogant to even realize it, thus here you are wearing clown shoes as your proudest moment that you won't STFU about goes down in flames.

Here's some advice: We all already knew that. We didn't need you to confirm how simple your brain is. Take a page from TaQo's book and stop exposing yourself. Stay behind your veil. Stick to "breadcrumbs" and innuendo. The more you post, the more you expose yourself. You had the game right in the WC round. Stick to being "that guy". You're in a no win situation no matter what. At least learn how to play the game.

Yes, let this go ahead and be the last post regarding the Raiders. Because the more you post, the more you expose yourself as a fraud, and the less fun you become.

You've spun so much bullshit that you can't keep it straight anymore and you're outing your own schtick as you try to climb out of the hole you buried yourself in.

GloryDayz 01-17-2022 04:48 PM

It's amazing that we all know the officiating crews by name. I remember back in the 70, 80s, and 90s, they were just the zebras, now they're household names.

Well played NFL officials, well played. They have managed to engrain themselves into not only officiating the games, but being, perhaps, some game's MVP...

BlackOp 01-17-2022 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083879)
So in summary: You heard the media hyping an obscure team (as they do every year COUGH COUGH CHARGERS), so you formed a thesis and then worked back, creating a narrative to support your thesis based on events you wrongfully thought were true. A narrative that demonstrated you had no ****ing clue how the Raiders actually got to Vegas, and what was in play regarding the move well before the '16 season started. Thus, blowing your whole prediction and thesis up and you were too ignorant and arrogant to even realize it, thus here you are wearing clown shoes as your proudest moment that you won't STFU about goes down in flames.

Here's some advice: We all already knew that. We didn't need you to confirm how simple your brain is. Take a page from TaQo's book and stop exposing yourself. Stay behind your veil. Stick to "breadcrumbs" and innuendo. The more you post, the more you expose yourself. You had the game right in the WC round. Stick to being "that guy". You're in a no win situation no matter what. At least learn how to play the game.

Yes, let this go ahead and be the last post regarding the Raiders. Because the more you post, the more you expose yourself as a fraud, and the less fun you become.

You've spun so much bullshit that you can't keep it straight anymore and you're outing your own schtick as you try to climb out of the hole you buried yourself in.

I dont need nor require advice from someone I have no intellectual respect for...sorry, Timmy.

Keep howling at a brick wall...you'll tire yourself out eventually...then find something else to yap at.

You can consider any future correspondence null...I'd appreciate if you would just ignore anything I post.

You keep trying to bait me into an argument...I dont like you...I dont find your points compelling, researched or informed...just emotional sludge reactions...and you try to instigate pile-ons.

You're like an energy vampire...

I have no respect for anyone that attempts to Doxx a fellow member...and I mean it...and you're too ****ed up to even recognize what you did was wrong.

You should be ****ing banned...

You follow and verbally abuse BEP....so this is just something you do.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083920)
I dont need nor require advice from someone I have no intellectual respect for...sorry, Timmy.

Keep howling at a brick wall...you'll tire yourself out eventually...then find something else to yap at.

You can consider any future correspondence null...I'd appreciate if you would just ignore anything I post.

You keep trying to bait me into an argument...I dont like you...I dont find your points compelling, researched or informed...just emotional sludge reactions...and you try to instigate pile-ons.

You're like an energy vampire...

I have no respect for anyone that attempts to Doxx a fellow member...and I mean it...and you're too ****ed up to even recognize what you did was wrong.

You should be ****ing banned...

You follow and verbally abuse BEP....so this is just something you do.

So nothing. Just bringing up DC drama that has nothing to do with you. LMAO

Still can't defend yourself. Like i said, stick to your script, it's the only thing you know how to do. Quit trying to rationalize your shit takes. Learn how to get better at what you do, because you suck at it.

You're a cheap knock off TaQo that hasn't been abused enough to learn how to do it right.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 05:11 PM

I've always has a deep appreciation for the natural design of a rattlesnake...even though it has fangs and poison...it has been equipped with rattle.

You know...to give fair warning. It has this embedded, intrinsic code to sound it...to preemptively let things know ...that if they are in it's vicinity to back off and choose a different path.

It really is quite a brilliant material manifestation/reminder of sympathy...

That is all...have a good day.

DrunkBassGuitar 01-17-2022 05:14 PM

NFL rigged games to get people hyped about a new stadium and then made them suck again because the NFL didn't think to build a ton of excitement for their season in a new city

Makes sense

ModSocks 01-17-2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16083944)
NFL rigged games to get people hyped about a new stadium and then made them suck again because the NFL didn't think to build a ton of excitement for their season in a new city

Makes sense

Everyone knows that the best way to build a fan base is one very mediocre season where you get bounced in the WC round, followed by 4 years of suckage.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083935)
I've always has a deep appreciation for the natural design of a rattlesnake...even though it has fangs and poison...it has been equipped with rattle.

You know...to give fair warning. It has this embedded, intrinsic code to sound it...to preemptively let things know ...that if they are in it's vicinity to back off and chose a different path.

That is all...have a good day.

LMAO

There you go. That's the stuff. Stick to that, champ. That's your role here. Complete with the re-edit and everything.

Curé 01-17-2022 06:23 PM

did blacko just compare himself to a rattlesnake? or is he threatening to put a rattlesnake in the mailbox, so it comes flying out at you when you open it? or maybe he just likes to wear arizona diamondbacks gear. i can see how that would intimidate.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16084044)
did blacko just compare himself to a rattlesnake? or is he threatening to put a rattlesnake in the mailbox, so it comes flying out at you when you open it? or maybe he just likes to wear arizona diamondbacks gear. i can see how that would intimidate.

Careful now, Rattlesnake Jake is lurking like a snake in the grass. HISSSSSSSS