ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 16071234)
AFC

(5) Raiders at (4) Bengals: Bengals Win. Some rising NFL stars to highlight and sell a bunch of jerseys. Also need something for state of Ohio to watch.
(6) Patriots at (3) Bills: Bills Win. Patriots don't offer much in terms of excitement. Bills have shown they can go toe-to-toe with the Chiefs, which would be a marquee match-up.
(7) Steelers at (2) Chiefs: Chiefs Win. Steelers advancing to next round would not be Cinderella, it would just be sad.

NFC

(7) Eagles at (2) Buccaneers: Buccaneers Win. For whatever reason the NFL seems to think people want to watch Tom Brady play football. We should all boycott watching this game to send a message.
(6) 49ers at (3) Cowboys: Cowboys Win. This one was the most difficult, both teams have great markets and plenty of fans. Cowboys are more star-studded though. Bucs/Cowboys will be a ratings bonanza.
(5) Cardinals at (4) Rams: Rams Win. Take this one to the bank. There's only one L.A. team in the tournament and they will be propped up in whatever way is necessary. The only reason they might not win it all is that sooner or later they have to play Tom Brady.

DIVISIONAL ROUND:

AFC
(4) Bengals @ (1) Titans
(3) Bills @ (2) Chiefs

NFC
(4) Rams @ (1) Packers
(3) Cowboys @ (2) Buccaneers

Look at the accuracy of this. Guys, i think we're really starting to close in on the NFL's game.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16071385)
Pats over Bills
Chiefs over Steelers
Bengals over Raiders

Rams over Cards
Bucs over Eagles
49ers over Cowboys

Only 1 wrong so far.

Man, is it just me or is there a trend emerging?

The Franchise 01-17-2022 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16071385)
Pats over Bills
Chiefs over Steelers
Bengals over Raiders

Rams over Cards
Bucs over Eagles
49ers over Cowboys

Just need the Rams to win.

Only missed on the Patriots/Bills game.

The Franchise 01-17-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16082983)
Only 1 wrong so far.

Chiefs - Bills
Bengals - Titans

Rams - Bucs
Packers - 49ers

I think the NFL wants

Chiefs - Bengals
Rams - Packers

TimBone 01-17-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Only 1 wrong so far.

Yes, everyone did better than BlackOp!

Donger 01-17-2022 10:14 AM

Quote:

Only 1 wrong so far.

They're "in on it"?

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16082990)
Yes, everyone did better than BlackOp!

He's an irrelevant fraud. Cure's post nailed it.

His angle after the weekend was as expected as him not posting predictions. He's more predictable than the rigged NFL playoffs.

dlphg9 01-17-2022 10:25 AM

Lol BlackOps you're such a stupid ****.

You should drop a toaster in your bath water and see what happens.

WilliamTheIrish 01-17-2022 10:38 AM

Looking forward to the divisional round thread. Although I was not good in the Wild Card round.

I went all in on the new stadium(Vegas)/Northeast market/Bob Kraft/human trafficking Florida theory(Pats)on Saturday’s games But the NFL tricked me and went with QB/inadvertent whistle/throw Buffalo a bone story.

Sunday, I went with bad economy/adrenochrome shortage (eagles) and the NFL hates JJ(San Fran) and then just took Mahomes on a whim.

2-3.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:44 AM

Re-evaluating:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070901)
Patriots vs Bills: Patriots take this one for the East Coast market. This is more than an AFCE WC game, this is a battle of the upper east markets. Lets be real here, Buffalo isn't cared about by anyone outside of Buffalo. NFL isn't going to tune out the entire AFC east coast in the WC round. And BB is the ultimate NFL insider who took one for the team last season. The NFL will look to pay him back this weekend. BB Winning here sets us up for a divisional round matchup against a team with a similar style and coach in Vrabel. Vrabel vs BB will generate huge ratings.

Clearly i was wrong here. So much for the "bigger market" angle. That clearly mattered not. The #4 New England market got crushed by the #26 Buffalo market. Clearly, market share plays no influence in NFL rigging. At least not at any consistent level.

Quote:

Raiders vs Bengals: Raiders win in the "upset" *chuckles* here. Now we see why they were rigged into the playoffs: To set up a divisional showdown with the Chiefs. Raiders vs Chiefs will generate significant ratings in the playoffs.

Welp, so much for the new stadium angle. Another popular "rigged theory" goes down in flames. The new, large Las Vegas market goes down in flames to the #16 Cincy market.

Both "new stadium" and "Market size" theories flame out on this one.

Quote:

Chiefs vs Steelers: The Steelers are merely a pawn here. Their sole existence in the playoffs occurred as a byproduct in order to produce the matchups we have this weekend. Expect some weird Chiefs shenanigans where we purposely turn the ball over and the play calling looks suspect at times. That's to keep it close for the sake of ratings.

Welp, Steelers won as expected. And the Chiefs DID do some weird shenanigans, such as purposely turning the ball over. But the 2nd quarter on was a blowout. CLEARLY keeping the game close was not in the interest of the NFL or Vegas. Most of the money was on the Chiefs covering the spread, so Vegas loses here too.

Ratings theory and Vegas money line theory both let me down here.

So far, the main rigged theories fell completely flat this WC weekend.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 16083021)
Lol BlackOps you're such a stupid ****.

You should drop a toaster in your bath water and see what happens.

Look at this guy....you didnt even know the whole thread was a failed troll job by DeTurd.

It has devolved from a week 18 rigged thread into a typical predictions one. A monkey could pick random teams now and get 50%.

Not one person in this entire series of threads predicted the obscure shit I did this regular season...you know it, I know it...and I dont really care.

You guys NEED the NFL to be real...which is OK. It's sport entertainment...and I've come to terms with it. It IS entertaining...like rooting for your favorite comic book hero.

Detox is just some old dude on the internet with anger/control issues.

He's only following me around to make himself feels better...

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070902)
SF vs Dallas: SF takes this one. It'll be a thriller. Jerry Jones has been playing nice for decades now, but his trigger finger is itching for a playoff win. It won't be here, but the lords will make sure it's at least close enough to keep his fan base hooked going into next season. Dallas has to lose this one. The NFL does not want the Rams headed to GB in the Divisional.

Nailed it. As i said, this wasn't about Dallas. It's about L.A. Dallas losing pretty much guarantees L.A wins tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16070902)
Buccs vs Philly: Tom Brady. Epstein. Dark magic and hexes. Philly doesn't stand a chance here. I mean, the game may stay close, but they have no real shot at winning this. Best bet of the week.

Definite black magic voodoo pussy work. [chuckles] Nailed it. God im good.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083074)
Look at this guy....you didnt even know the whole thread was a failed troll job by DeTurd.

It has devolved from a week 18 rigged thread into a typical predictions one. A monkey could pick random teams now and get 50%.

Not one person in this entire series of threads predicted the obscure shit I did this regular season...you know it, I know it...and I dont really care.

You guys NEED the NFL to be real...which is OK. It's sport entertainment...and I've come to terms with it. It IS entertaining...like rooting for your favorite comic book hero.

Detox is just some old dude on the internet with anger/control issues.

He's only following me around to make himself feels better...

Blah blah blah, you're a bitch. Next.

GloryDayz 01-17-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16082634)
What does this mean?

They were, as rare as that's been lately, on their best behavior and called a fair game.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083005)
He's an irrelevant fraud. Cure's post nailed it.

His angle after the weekend was as expected as him not posting predictions. He's more predictable than the rigged NFL playoffs.

You just fell on your face, LMAO .....how's the poor house treating you? If you had just used a dartboard...you probably would have had better results. Piece of work ..you are. Introspection just inst your "thing"....obviously. You hid for a good 48 hours until you found the internet courage to show up...and I dont blame you.

Your ineptness in judging football outcomes.. the football gods should strike you down with lightening...and perma-ban you from ever making troll-rigged threads in the future.