ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You Name the Head Coach (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326611)

JakeF 11-10-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Hawks (Post 14587522)
Britt Reid

LMAO

ThyKingdomCome15 11-10-2019 06:07 PM

The coach nobody wants or needs...

Randy Reid

Hammock Parties 11-10-2019 06:07 PM

Chiefs have to get a defensive head coach.

Mahomes and Reek will take care of the offense.

This is the best balance for the team going forward.

It's scary to go away from a proven winner but if we lose again in January...it might be time.

Easy 6 11-10-2019 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14587613)
andy started the titans comeback

and did nothing to stop it

like, did he even see that they had the protection ****ed on that FG?

did he?

did he bother to call a timeout while the defense was getting assraped by ryan ****ing tanny-heel?

did he?

HE

DID

NOTHING

You’ll retract all of this by tuesday at the latest

Name the new Head Coach...

Coochie liquor 11-10-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 14587614)
Thats an interesting question. Did Reid make Mahomes or did Mahomes make Reid?

Or do they need each other? Locked at the hip?

Do you think it’s possible that P Manning would have won at least one or more SB’s in Indy with an offensive minded coach vs Dungy? Hard to say, but with Dungy a defensive minded coach his defenses weren’t all that good. And his offenses were good because of PM. Imagine if they would have had an offensive mixed coach. All coaches make dumb decisions, from BB on down. Not sure who would be better for the weapons we have. Defense got gassed on the OL because of injuries and same with DL. Titans always have our number, defense played soft down the stretch. Special teams ****ed us. Sucks but just gotta be on the the Sharters. Gonna be a rough go with banged up OL, hopefully Pennel is playing.

RealSNR 11-10-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 14587637)
These guys want Fangio and Matt Patricia LMAO

They'd settle for Fangio and Matt Patricia, but the guy who's REALLY going to yell at the team and make them play harder is Bill Cowher!!!!!!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 06:09 PM

Kris Richard

-King- 11-10-2019 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam (Post 14587645)
I don't know the Coach. Just that we will need to search for him. The answer is NOT Andy Reid.

I'll take my chances with Reid at least for a couple more years. We were literal inches away from the Superbowl last year and are still leading the division despite the worst year in injuries I can remember.

Hammock Parties 11-10-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14587660)
You’ll retract all of this by tuesday at the latest

Name the new Head Coach...

the shine is off bub

unless we beat NE, the good vibes grace period for Andy in KC is officially OVER

prove it or get out

take the next step

you've had enough chances

still love andy and want him here but...this wasn't a loss to rodgers with matt moore at the helm

this was a goddamn wake up call...

KCUnited 11-10-2019 06:10 PM

Matt LeFleur clone.

MahiMike 11-10-2019 06:11 PM

This game had zero to do with Andy. We should have had 28 points in the first half. Game would have been over at that point.

Coochie liquor 11-10-2019 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14587664)
They'd settle for Fangio and Matt Patricia, but the guy who's REALLY going to yell at the team and make them play harder is Bill Cowher!!!!!!

I’m pretty sure Rex Ryan is available.

The Franchise 11-10-2019 06:11 PM

Mahomes

JakeF 11-10-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14587517)
Andy Reid.

Need defense and special teams to step up more.

/thread

/panic

You do understand that part of the reason why our defense and special teams is because of Andy Reid, right? He assembles and develops soft teams. I went into detail before, Andy Reid is going to continue to develop soft and sloppy teams because he wants to enjoy the process, not just work his ass off.

The fact that he keeps switching his son around to all these various coaching positions shows you that he is more concerned with helping his son develop a career than he is assembling the best staff he can.

Tons of other examples.

The reality is that Andy Reid is a nice guy who wants to have a pleasant experience being a Head Coach. That's fine, except it also means he will be friends with everyone instead of kicking ass and forging a tough, hard team.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 06:12 PM

I do not want Bienemy even though he would guys accountable