ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A look back at Pat Mahomes season (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320798)

DenverChief 01-22-2019 10:40 AM

A look back at Pat Mahomes season

Truly remarkable - I still get goosebumps watching some of his work. I am blessed to have been able to watch every single Chiefs game this year. It really is something I will never forget.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mfi5NqBTj-Q" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why Not? 01-22-2019 10:46 AM

This. As I posted in an earlier thread, the thing I’m most bummed about with the Chiefs season coming to an end would remain even if we had won the SB. I don’t get to watch Patrick Mahomes play football for 7 months.

DenverChief 01-22-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 14063477)
This. As I posted in an earlier thread, the thing I’m most bummed about with the Chiefs season coming to an end would remain even if we had won the SB. I don’t get to watch Patrick Mahomes play football for 7 months.

I know right? Did you get to watch the video?

Why Not? 01-22-2019 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief (Post 14063510)
I know right? Did you get to watch the video?

Not yet but rest assured, I will today.

CoMoChief 01-22-2019 11:02 AM

I just don't even care at the moment.

hooray, bring on training camp...

loochy 01-22-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Why Not? (Post 14063477)

Take solace in the fact that he will be better next year. Maybe his numbers won't be as good, but he'll grow in terms of game situations, knowing when to stand down, and maybe he can even start doing audibles some time soon.

DenverChief 01-22-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 14063527)
I just don't even care at the moment.

hooray, bring on training camp...

Watch the video man - trust me

DenverChief 01-22-2019 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14063529)
Take solace in the fact that he will be better next year. Maybe his numbers won't be as good, but he'll grow in terms of game situations, knowing when to stand down, and maybe he can even start doing audibles some time soon.

Agreed - I think his numbers will hover in the same area - I don't know if he will do 50/5000 but I'd imagine it will be close.

Prison Bitch 01-22-2019 11:10 AM

Insanely good. Just wish Fat andy didn’t put his friend Sutton over Mahomes like he did. Real shame.

In58men 01-22-2019 12:31 PM

A look back at Pat Mahomes season

Mahomes will in fact play in the probowl. Will watch now.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...04ec701400.jpg

bobhill 01-22-2019 12:43 PM

I'm going to have to take a knee on the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl because of how the chiefs got jobbed in the championship game

Chiefshrink 01-22-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobhill (Post 14063863)
I'm going to have to take a knee on the Pro Bowl and the Super Bowl because of how the chiefs got jobbed in the championship game

Nah, we jobbed ourselves, we didn't choose to improve our D and Ford chose to be careless in a crucial moment.

It's all on us, really!;)

DenverChief 01-23-2019 08:18 PM

bump - for anyone that may have missed it

TLO 01-23-2019 08:47 PM

Loved the video. Makes me sad to know football season is so far away now... :(

DenverChief 01-23-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 14068316)
Loved the video. Makes me sad to know football season is so far away now... :(

I know :sulk: when is the draft?

Red Dawg 01-23-2019 09:05 PM

Mahomes has the work ethic and the attitude. Load up on anyone you can on defense and offense and go for it all. We should be in the SB now. Make a few moves and we will be this season.

Reerun_KC 01-23-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14063559)
Insanely good. Just wish Fat andy didn’t put his friend Sutton over Mahomes like he did. Real shame.

So much truth....

mschiefs1984 01-23-2019 09:34 PM

That 4th and 9 against the Ravens is something that I'll remember for a long time. I got to see it in person. Best play he made all year and there was a lot to choose from

comochiefsfan 01-24-2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschiefs1984 (Post 14068413)
That 4th and 9 against the Ravens is something that I'll remember for a long time. I got to see it in person. Best play he made all year and there was a lot to choose from

Agreed. That play was amazing. The change in the mood of the crowd when that ball landed in Tyreek's arms was something i'll never forget.

It went from "Shit, we're gonna lose this game." to "HOLY SHIT MAHOMES IS GOD" in the blink of an eye. It was awesome.

This man has meant so much to this fan base. This sounds corny but if I got a chance to meet him, I would shake his hand and thank him. Thank him for giving me hope and reminding me why sports is so great again. Sometimes during the grind you forget that childlike wonder you had when you were watching sports growing up. Watching Mahomes this season made me feel like I was 5 years old again. Truly remarkable, and the best part is, we get to witness this for over another decade.

dlphg9 01-24-2019 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14068643)
Agreed. That play was amazing. The change in the mood of the crowd when that ball landed in Tyreek's arms was something i'll never forget.

It went from "Shit, we're gonna lose this game." to "HOLY SHIT MAHOMES IS GOD" in the blink of an eye. It was awesome.

This man has meant so much to this fan base. This sounds corny but if I got a chance to meet him, I would shake his hand and thank him. Thank him for giving me hope and reminding me why sports is so great again. Sometimes during the grind you forget that childlike wonder you had when you were watching sports growing up. Watching Mahomes this season made me feel like I was 5 years old again. Truly remarkable, and the best part is, we get to witness this for over another decade.

Not corny at all. If not for Mahomes I wouldnt have even bothered with watching this year. Hes a real inspiration, unlike that no talent pussy has-been Eric "Im gonna **** up Patrick's first chance at the Super Bowl" Berry. I havent had excitement like this for sports in a looonnnggggg time and Mahomes is the only reason why.

SuperBowl4 01-24-2019 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14063559)

Starting Eric Berry was LAME

scho63 01-24-2019 07:04 AM

That was a thing of beauty! Thanks for posting and I'll POS REP you when I'm on my laptop.

I also got kicked off the bus for fapping in public, that's how good that was! ROFL

mschiefs1984 01-24-2019 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 14068643)

I don't think we can do that play justice. The fact that he got the pass off was amazing in its own right. There were 2 Ravens defenders right on top of him. The fact that it was a perfect throw it made the whole stadium lose its mind.

I went to that game with my brother who is a Ravens fan. We had a great view of one of the endzones where the Ravens scored the go-ahead TD. As he cheered I told him as long as #15 is on the field it's not over. After that play he suddenly wasn't as cheerful

DenverChief 03-01-2019 07:29 PM

Just watched it again. Brilliant.