ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

luv 07-31-2008 05:43 PM

I say just be honest in what you're looking for. If you just want to go out for drinks or dinner in order to get out, then great. Just don't go with alterior motives.

Also, don't over explain yourself. Just tell her you feel like getting out of River Falls for a night, not about the bad restaurants and boredom there.

Tribal Warfare 07-31-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4882271)
I say just be honest in what you're looking for. If you just want to go out for drinks or dinner in order to get out, then great. Just don't go with alterior motives.

:LOL: that's the point of all this

kstater 07-31-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 4882271)
I say just be honest in what you're looking for.

I think it'd be hard for any man to get what they want if they're honest what they are looking for.

Skip Towne 07-31-2008 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 4882279)
I think it'd be hard for any man to get what they want if they're honest what they are looking for.

That's right. Obfuscation is in order here.

luv 07-31-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

You'd probably be surprised. If all you're looking for is a sexual relationship, there are girls out there who are "no strings attached" types as well. But if you play the serious about a relationship gig, then play her, you're the scum.

Valiant 07-31-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Please.. Just be an asshole and tell them they are smoking hot..

As bad as that sounds it works..

Tribal Warfare 07-31-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 4882305)
Please.. Just be an asshole and tell them they are smoking hot..

As bad as that sounds it works..

and their shit smells like roses

blueballs 07-31-2008 05:57 PM

go
gochiefs
go

Mr. Flopnuts 07-31-2008 06:30 PM

She's definitely interested. What happens from here is how you play it. Feel out her personality some before you give up anything. If you can read people, you can **** girls you're not qualified too. I promise.

blueballs 07-31-2008 06:46 PM

gochiefs is going to have aching balls
one way or the other

Hammock Parties 07-31-2008 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Flopnuts (Post 4882381)
She's definitely interested. What happens from here is how you play it. Feel out her personality some before you give up anything. If you can read people, you can **** girls you're not qualified too. I promise.

Hope you're right. Waiting on a response.

She's super cute. Yeah, I'd fuck her brains out, but there's something about her I really like...she seems like my "type." I bet she's a real sweetie-pie.

Or maybe just a vile, dirty, cock hungry whore. Whichever.

Skip Towne 07-31-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4882589)
Hope you're right. Waiting on a response.

She's super cute. Yeah, I'd fuck her brains out, but there's something about her I really like...she seems like my "type." I bet she's a real sweetie-pie.

Or maybe just a vile, dirty, cock hungry whore. Whichever.

Update?

Hammock Parties 07-31-2008 09:09 PM

She hasn't messaged me back. The second message took hours to arrive so she's probably doing something else than sitting around on a computer. Like diddling herself to my photo.

Iowanian 07-31-2008 09:28 PM

River Falls is like Vegas for you....

You can be who you want to be....for all she knows, you're a bigshot writer.

If she'll meet you, you've got a shot.

hell, tell her if you go back to texas a virgin your father will kill you for disrespecting the family or something.

Valiant 07-31-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 4882710)
She hasn't messaged me back. The second message took hours to arrive so she's probably doing something else than sitting around on a computer. Like diddling herself to my photo.

Somebody else probably responded quicker instead of asking for advice on here.. He probably had a motorcycle too..