ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff New Conference re-alignment thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249847)

Al Bundy 10-27-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8053190)
Oh c'mon.

I can recognize douchiness and can remain extremely objective in regards to it.

Nothing I've ever seen on this board compares to "You guys don't know shit about aviation..."

It's not like he even tried to correct any perceived misconceptions, he just seized on some minor point to call anyone that had discussed it a bunch of misinformed shitheads, made vague allusions to what he did know (didn't actually respond to anyone that called those allusions into question) then promptly bailed out of the thread. I can only surmise that an adult looked at his posts and sent him to timeout or something.

It's a spectacular display of dickbag.

Stewie SHOULD be a run away winner.

Frazod 10-27-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8053187)
So? Saul Good is from Olathe. Citizens of Kansas are free to do and think what they wish. It is not a slave state.

Remind us again where your new vacation home is?

notorious 10-27-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8053116)
You're welcome. :evil:

I am just upset that I wasn't invited to the party. :harumph:

This thread has brought me as close to trolling as I can ever get. I am the anti-douche. :(

Rausch 10-27-2011 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8053191)
I post almost nightly in the Royals thread during the season. Thus I am a fan of The Boys in Blue.

But living in NY I follow the Yankees quite closely. The drama created around the team is very entertaining.

Does that answer your question or do you have an insult to throw my way?

Given the choice of following two $3itty baseball teams or taking advantage of the ability to sample new and great eats each and every day.

Well....

Al Bundy 10-27-2011 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wickedson (Post 8053191)
I post almost nightly in the Royals thread during the season. Thus I am a fan of The Boys in Blue.

But living in NY I follow the Yankees quite closely. The drama created around the team is very entertaining.

Does that answer your question or do you have an insult to throw my way?

Nope. I just wasn't sure.

Frazod 10-27-2011 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8053201)
I am just upset that I wasn't invited to the party. :harumph:

This thread has brought me as close to trolling as I can ever get. I am the anti-douche. :(

You'll just need to work on improving your douchy skills.

God knows there are enough role models around here for you to emulate. :D

HemiEd 10-27-2011 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 8053190)
Oh c'mon.

I can recognize douchiness and can remain extremely objective in regards to it.

Nothing I've ever seen on this board compares to "You guys don't know shit about aviation..."

It's not like he even tried to correct any perceived misconceptions, he just seized on some minor point to call anyone that had discussed it a bunch of misinformed shitheads, made vague allusions to what he did know (didn't actually respond to anyone that called those allusions into question) then promptly bailed out of the thread. I can only surmise that an adult looked at his posts and sent him to timeout or something.

It's a spectacular display of dickbag.

:LOL: See I laughed my ass off at the aviation smack, it was just that stupid, it was hilarious. I was in that business a long time myself, but I saw no reason to get involved, you guys were doing a fine job.

notorious 10-27-2011 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8053213)
You'll just need to work on improving your douchy skills.

God knows there are enough role models around here for you to emulate. :D

This thread:

Chapter 11ty - BorderDouche

I could just hang out in DC for a while. That seems to be the magic elixir.

Frazod 10-27-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 8053226)
This thread:

Chapter 11ty - BorderDouche

I could just hang out in DC for a while. That seems to be the magic elixir.

You might want to take a few laps here before hitting the deep end.

HemiEd 10-27-2011 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8053194)
Remind us again where your new vacation home is?

It is almost Arkansas. :D I think I could hit a 3 wood to the border, well it would take several good hits.

I kid, I kid, I am going to be a full time resident in 3 years, but my loyalty will always be in Kansas. 16 years up here has not dampened it any, just like longer hasn't dampened your Mizzou loyalties.

Did you see this little nugget in KStater's article?

Quote:

The conference can increase their TV footprint, gaining a state with 6 million residents, while adding another patsy to the schedule. No BCS title hopeful team wants a schedule loaded with top 5 teams, and the SEC is no exception. The potential to add an easy conference win, while increasing the conference revenue, is a no-brainer.

Rausch 10-27-2011 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8053234)
It is almost Arkansas. :D I think I could hit a 3 wood to the border, well it would take several good hits.

I kid, I kid, I am going to be a full time resident in 3 years, but my loyalty will always be in Kansas.

Kansas...Arkansas...not much difference...

Frazod 10-27-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8053234)

I kid, I kid, I am going to be a full time resident in 3 years, but my loyalty will always be in Kansas. 16 years up here has not dampened it any, just like longer hasn't dampened your Mizzou loyalties.

Did you see this little nugget in KStater's article?

Yes, I saw that. I'm guessing the author got raped at a Missouri truck stop once.

Only time will tell. I'm sure not thrilled about going forward with Schottenpinkel, though.

notorious 10-27-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8053233)
You might want to take a few laps here before hitting the deep end.

**** it, the cure is worse then the disease.

HemiEd 10-27-2011 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8053238)
Kansas...Arkansas...not much difference...

I see what you did there, LMAO, just an Ar, but geographically it is night and day.
Not much difference in Missouri and Misery either.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8053242)
Yes, I saw that. I'm guessing the author got raped at a Missouri truck stop once.

Only time will tell. I'm sure not thrilled about going forward with Schottenpinkel, though.

Really? This is the first I recall reading of a Mizzou loyalest being disenchanted with Pinkel.
I thought he was Nick Saben 2? No?

Frazod 10-27-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 8053289)
Really? This is the first I recall reading of a Mizzou loyalest being disenchanted with Pinkel. I thought he was Nick Saben 2? No?

Who the hell said that? He's a horrible game day coach. And I wouldn't let Yost or Steckel wash my car. ****ing idiots.

In a perfect world Pinkel would handle recruiting and we'd get a real coach and a real staff to run the damn team.