ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News "Holy No Prenup, Batman!" Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos file for 137billion dollar divorce (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320223)

JakeF 01-09-2019 02:19 PM

"Holy No Prenup, Batman!" Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos file for 137billion dollar divorce

Biggest divorce settlement in history if there isn't a prenup, there doesn't appear to be. :eek:

THE NEW YORK POST

Jeff Bezos and wife MacKenzie announce divorce — unclear if the couple has a prenuptial agreement

By 0 and Lia Eustachewich
Published: Jan 9, 2019 11:49 a.m. ET
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/je...ent-2019-01-09
The Amazon founder and his wife are divorcing after 25 years of marriage.

Amazon AMZN, +0.47% CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie, are divorcing after 25 years of marriage, the couple announced Wednesday.

“We want to make people aware of a development in our lives,” tweeted Bezos, the world’s richest person. “As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separate, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends.”

He continued: “We feel incredibly lucky to have found each other and deeply grateful for every one of the years we have been married to each other. If we had known we would separate after 25 years, we would do it all again.”

The 54-year-old sits at the top of Forbes world’s billionaires ranking, with a real-time worth of $137.4 billion.

It’s unclear if the couple has a prenuptial agreement.

They reside in Washington state, which is a “community property state” — meaning divorcing couples without a prenup split assets 50-50, TMZ reported.

The Bezos own five homes in Medina, Washington, Beverly Hills, Van Horn, Texas, DC and Manhattan — making Jeff the 25th biggest landowner in the nation, Business Insider said.

The couple met in New York at hedge fund D.E. Shaw when Jeff, the company’s vice president, interviewed MacKenzie for a job, according to Business Insider.

MacKenzie, a Princeton graduate, landed the gig as a research associate and the two office neighbors fell in love — fast.

MacKenzie, who was 23 at the time and made the first move by asking Jeff out to lunch, was smitten.

“My office was next door to his, and all day long I listened to that fabulous laugh,” she recalled in a 2013 interview with Vogue. “How could you not fall in love with that laugh?”

Within three months, they were engaged and, three months later in 1993, they were hitched.

Jeff also gushed about his longtime love.

“I think my wife is resourceful, smart, brainy, and hot, but I had the good fortune of having seen her résumé before I met her, so I knew exactly what her SATs were,” he told Vogue.

In 1994, the newlyweds quit their Wall Street jobs and moved cross country to Seattle, where Jeff launched Amazon. He hired MacKenzie as an accountant — as one of the online bookstore’s first employees.

“To me, watching your spouse, somebody that you love, have an adventure — what is better than that?” MacKenzie told CBS.

The couple went on to have four children.

MacKenzie, 48, is an award-winning novelist who penned the “The Testing of Luther Albright” in 2005 and “Traps” eight years later.

At Princeton, where Jeff also attended, she studied under legendary author Toni Morrison, who told Vogue that she was “one of the best students” she ever had.

Last year, Jeff and MacKenzie launched the homeless charity Day One Fund together.

In his statement on Wednesday, he hinted that he and his soon-to-be ex-wife would continue working together.

“We’ve had such a great life together as a married couple, and we also see wonderful futures ahead, as parents, friends, partners in ventures and projects, and as individuals pursuing ventures and adventures,” Jeff wrote. “Though the labels might be different, we remain a family, and we remain cherished friends.”

Beef Supreme 01-09-2019 02:21 PM

I would **** him for a few years for that kind of scratch.

Amnorix 01-09-2019 02:28 PM

There's a point at which the money becomes irrelevant. If he goes from $137 billion to $70, is it really going to change a single thing about his life? Yeah, no.

More important is the voting control over Amazon. That's all that likely matters to him.

Discuss Thrower 01-09-2019 02:30 PM

Community Property state FTL

ROYC75 01-09-2019 02:34 PM

My new wife, I'm going to meet,greet and marry for love and money!

I love money! :D

Clyde Frog 01-09-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 14020789)
I would **** him for a few years for that kind of scratch.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to **** MacKenzie for a few years instead?

ROYC75 01-09-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 14020826)
Wouldn't it be a better idea to **** MacKenzie for a few years instead?

Hey now, leave my future wife alone, I've already laid 1st claims to her on here!

Buehler445 01-09-2019 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14020806)
There's a point at which the money becomes irrelevant. If he goes from $137 billion to $70, is it really going to change a single thing about his life? Yeah, no.

More important is the voting control over Amazon. That's all that likely matters to him.

Says the guy that's never had to cut a $68 Billion check. :D

Clyde Frog 01-09-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 14020849)
Hey now, leave my future wife alone, I've already laid 1st claims to her on here!

Good Luck. Do you look like Mini-Me? She might have a type...

JakeF 01-09-2019 02:44 PM

Unless she had direct input in the Amazon business there is no way she should get 70 billion dollars. Complete bullshit.

TambaBerry 01-09-2019 02:47 PM

throw her like 2 or 3 billion dollars and call it good. I mean what kind of utter bullshit is it that a woman can marry a man and take half of everytihng they have

Frazod 01-09-2019 02:50 PM

I'd think for that kind of money I'd find somebody to make her quietly die of natural causes.

Darn, and I loved her so.

suzzer99 01-09-2019 02:53 PM

I look forward to hearing her name on all the Forbes most wealthy lists, along with the Walton kids.

JakeF 01-09-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14020876)
throw her like 2 or 3 billion dollars and call it good. I mean what kind of utter bullshit is it that a woman can marry a man and take half of everytihng they have

This isn't the 1950's when women didn't work and were at the financial mercy of the man in her life. I'm fully on board with the man taking care of the kids and a wife that didn't work so she could take care of the household. That doesn't equal 70 billion dollars. Unless she has direct input on the concept or the development of Amazon then give her 1 billion and send her on her way.

A billion dollars is enough for any person to live like a King/Queen for the rest of their life.

Tribal Warfare 01-09-2019 03:01 PM

https://amp.businessinsider.com/imag...04-750-563.jpg

Her fulfillment has been met

Rain Man 01-09-2019 03:06 PM

Amazon is going to sell nothing but handmade soaps and knitted scarves once this is all over and done.

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 03:10 PM

She pushed out 4 of his kids and was there from the beginning.

She deserves 1/2 of everything.

JakeF 01-09-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14020959)
She pushed out 4 of his kids and was there from the beginning. She deserves 1/2 of everything.

No, she doesn't.

Even 200 million per kid with another 500 million for her might be acceptable. Not 70 billion.

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 03:19 PM

70B seems right to me.

Bugeater 01-09-2019 03:26 PM

Quote:

I beg to differ. $137B to $70 is going to require a significant change in lifestyle. I've had $70 before and I can tell you it doesn't go as far as you think.

baitism 01-09-2019 03:27 PM

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThriftyFla...restricted.gif

ClevelandBronco 01-09-2019 03:27 PM

Assuming there's no prenup, the outstanding tab is half of everything you accumulated during your lengthy marriage. Man up and pay that woman.

Bugeater 01-09-2019 03:29 PM

Seriously though, why in the hell do any of you care about what she gets? They're both going to end up with more than they'll ever be able to spend.

Rain Man 01-09-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Sometimes these wealth things befuddle me a bit, though. He owns a lot of Amazon stock that would be worth that much if he sold it. But he hasn't sold it, and it doesn't pay a dividend at all. So that wealth is not generating any income for him, right?

Now, in an extreme case like this he could be selling $500 million a year of stock to generate income, and it'll last his whole life. But he's still selling the stock to do that, which is selling an asset. The other $136.5 billion isn't making him a penny to cover his day to day living csts if I understand it right, unless there's some accounting chicanery you can do when you're rich like that.

If the guy wants to retain control of the company, maybe he'll have to get a night job at Chick Fil A or something.

Amnorix 01-09-2019 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14020893)
I'd think for that kind of money I'd find somebody to make her quietly die of natural causes.

Darn, and I loved her so.

So your options are (1) live life with a measly $70 billion, or (2) risk going to jail for the rest of your life, and you choose option 2? That's some good decision-making going on there.

eDave 01-09-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 14020850)
Says the guy that's never had to cut a $68 Billion check. :D

They should pose for a pic together with her holding one of those huge checks you see for lottery winners.

Amnorix 01-09-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 14020985)
No, she doesn't.

Even 200 million per kid with another 500 million for her might be acceptable. Not 70 billion.

Sure, but the law doesn't really adjust for absurd wealth, so it is what it is.

Donger 01-09-2019 04:01 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/x0gaYyNk7QA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NSFW language

eDave 01-09-2019 04:02 PM

I don't think that's the case here Donger.

Amnorix 01-09-2019 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14021086)
Sometimes these wealth things befuddle me a bit, though. He owns a lot of Amazon stock that would be worth that much if he sold it. But he hasn't sold it, and it doesn't pay a dividend at all. So that wealth is not generating any income for him, right?

Now, in an extreme case like this he could be selling $500 million a year of stock to generate income, and it'll last his whole life. But he's still selling the stock to do that, which is selling an asset. The other $136.5 billion isn't making him a penny to cover his day to day living csts if I understand it right, unless there's some accounting chicanery you can do when you're rich like that.

If the guy wants to retain control of the company, maybe he'll have to get a night job at Chick Fil A or something.

Yeah, it gets complicated under these circumstances. The control aspect is the only one Bezos should really care about. Certainly his wife shouldn't get a seat on the board and have as much influence as she would nominally be entitled to if she owned X% of the company.

My assumption, since it sounds like everything is amicable, is that they are structuring around this somehow. Let's face it, nobody "needs" anywhere near $70 billion in cash, so maybe there is a contract that he will pay for her expenses up to, whatever, $1 billion per year, and that otherwise the stock transfers to her upon his death. I have no idea. I've never even thought about how to handle soemthing crazy like this.

You might be able to do something clever involving putting the shares into a trust where she gets the economic benefits of the stock while he retains voting control. Maybe. Nuts.

I'll post about a FAR worse situation.

threebag 01-09-2019 04:04 PM

http://wikinetworth.com/uploads/MacKenzie-Bezos.jpg

Might help if there was a couple bundles of hundreds on the nightstand

baitism 01-09-2019 04:06 PM

I would toss her salad to have access to that bank account.

BigRedChief 01-09-2019 04:10 PM

Poor Bezos only left with $60 BILLION :)

Frazod 01-09-2019 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14021114)
So your options are (1) live life with a measly $70 billion, or (2) risk going to jail for the rest of your life, and you choose option 2? That's some good decision-making going on there.

Multi-billionaires can afford to hire the guys who don't get caught.

Amnorix 01-09-2019 04:11 PM

So business owner has wife, has several sons with her. Gets divorced. Marries wife #2. Has one child, a daughter, with wife #2. Daughter never works in the biz.

Boys join the biz and help it grow ALOT. Idiot dad/owner doesn't do anything with stock except own 100% of it himself. He gets old, semi-retires, still owns 100% while the boys take over the show.

Wife decides she wants divorce. Now, they were married for a LONG time, but the daughter is an adult, and the wife is now like 80. She doesn't need much to survive for the rest of her life comfortably. Unfortunately, due to a total lack of planning and forethought by the father (and his sons) the wife is now entitled to own 50% of the company.

Ignoring the actual biz owner and his wife (let's face it, they're well off regardless of this whole process) -- the real upshot of this is that 50% of the value of the biz at the time of the divorce gets transferred -- really -- to the daughter, with the remaining 50% being split among the boys. Now the boys get the own the biz and can continue to grow it and earn from it, but that's a real ****ing over for them, especially since they are now PAYING the daughter for 50% of the growth that they massively contributed to creating.

Plan ahead kids. Use lawyers. Be smart.

Or you know, watch your kids sit on a spiked dildo because you're either too dumb or because you want to continue to exert power/control long after you should've given it to your kids.

Donger 01-09-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14021136)
I don't think that's the case here Donger.

Based on what?

BWillie 01-09-2019 05:24 PM

This is just maddening. Just maddening. Marriage is a piece of shit out dated social custom.

kjwood75nro 01-09-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14021023)
Seriously though, why in the hell do any of you care about what she gets? They're both going to end up with more than they'll ever be able to spend.

Because it's indicative of a greater legal/social issue that affects anybody who gets married, not just the extremely wealthy.

JakeF 01-09-2019 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amnorix (Post 14021123)
Sure, but the law doesn't really adjust for absurd wealth, so it is what it is.

True

Doesn't make it right but true. Antiquated law that should be changed.

JakeF 01-09-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14021023)

matter of principle. : a situation that requires something be done a certain way because one believes it is the only right way, It was a matter of principle

Prison Bitch 01-09-2019 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14021354)
This is just maddening. Just maddening. Marriage is a piece of shit out dated social custom.

Are you married

Graystoke 01-09-2019 08:34 PM

Not Prime

cooper barrett 01-09-2019 08:43 PM

I sent her a dic pic, list of referrals from sexual partners, and my leash size....

threebag 01-09-2019 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 14021689)

In her defense the body is a lot better than the face

Bugeater 01-09-2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 14021504)
Because it's indicative of a greater legal/social issue that affects anybody who gets married, not just the extremely wealthy.

No, it's not. You can't compare these cases to middle class divorces in any way.

dj56dt58 01-09-2019 09:21 PM

You could buy a nice shovel and an alibi for a lot less than 70B

Bugeater 01-09-2019 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 14021533)
True

Doesn't make it right but true. Antiquated law that should be changed.

There's no right or wrong in this case. Everyone is going to come out ok. Trust me.

AssEaterChief 01-09-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Yep, you'd have to be pretty dumb to do it these days

stevieray 01-09-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Marriage is a piece of shit out dated social custom.

Incorrect.

...lots of people just suck at it.

no pun intended.

kjwood75nro 01-10-2019 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14021769)
No, it's not. You can't compare these cases to middle class divorces in any way.

Yes it is, and yes I can.

It follows a very prevalent and predictable pattern of a driven, successful man who has to give half of his earnings to a woman whose greatest accomplishment, by all rights, is marrying said man.

I mean, what accountant and novelist do you know is worth billions of dollars?

Per Google search, Phil Knight is the wealthiest accountant at $25 billion, but he wasn't just an accountant, and he didn't make that money working as an accountant for a business that somebody else (never mind his own spouse) had already started.

And the wealthiest novelist is J.K. Rowling at $1 billion, but that's Harry ****ing Potter. What the **** did Mrs. Bezos ever write?

As it pertains to middle class divorces, it follows a common theme of a man doing all the heavy lifting, making all the money, assuming all the risk, and then being compelled by threat of legal violence to give half of it to a woman whose contribution nowhere near resembles an equal partnership to justify a 50:50 split.

Baby Lee 01-10-2019 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14020876)

Goonie goo-goo, Eddie!!

SuperBowl4 01-10-2019 03:39 AM

When you are that rich the hot wife you once had grows older and after 25 years you realize you could have a much younger hottie. Time to lease instead of buy

PAChiefsGuy 01-10-2019 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14022045)
When you are that rich the hot wife you once had grows older and after 25 years you realize you could have a much younger hottie. Time to lease instead of buy

So basically you are telling me marriage is about nothing but sex?

kjwood75nro 01-10-2019 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14022049)

If all pussies disappeared right now, how many women could get married based on other merits, and what would those merits be?

SuperBowl4 01-10-2019 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 14022049)

For a rich guy like this and at this point in his life, yes! But why would he get married again? Once was enough. They both put a nice spin on why they are getting a divorce but I bet the bitching and nagging had something to do with it.

cooper barrett 01-10-2019 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14022062)
For a rich guy like this and at this point in his life, yes! But why would he get married again? Once was enough. They both put a nice spin on why they are getting a divorce but I bet the bitching and nagging had something to do with it.

By whom?

rtmike 01-10-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14021121)
They should pose for a pic together with her holding his balls on a plate like youd see from from men with no prenup.

fyp

Dallas Chief 01-10-2019 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 14022026)
As it pertains to middle class divorces, it follows a common theme of a man doing all the heavy lifting, making all the money, assuming all the risk, and then being compelled by threat of legal violence to give half of it to a woman whose contribution nowhere near resembles an equal partnership to justify a 50:50 split.

I have a close relative going through this bullshit right now. Probably $15M at stake over a 4 year marriage to a gold digging cluster B. It was a nightmare from the start and I’ve been witness to the absolute mind**** she laid on him. Now he stands to lose half of everything to this loose screw because of the prevailing 50/50 divorce rape madness. It’s sickening.

scho63 01-10-2019 07:17 AM

I only have one word of advice: ESCORTS :D

mlyonsd 01-10-2019 08:07 AM

Radio guy said this morning if they split the assets down the middle he would end up being 4th richest person in the world and she'd be 5th.

loochy 01-10-2019 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by threebag02 (Post 14021754)
In her defense the body is a lot better than the face

Yeah. She's not the hottest, but I don't think she's too bad.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/2...PKBMYHuS7l.jpg

Shaid 01-10-2019 08:38 AM

They have 4 kids, when they die, that's where the money goes. They could have a few more with other people but this isn't like an old dude marrying some young chick for a couple years. It's all going to end up with their kids eventually anyways.

SuperBowl4 01-10-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 14022066)
By whom?

Take a guess

SuperBowl4 01-10-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kjwood75nro (Post 14022051)
If all pussies disappeared right now, how many women could get married based on other merits, and what would those merits be?

BJ's?

Buehler445 01-10-2019 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14022168)
Yeah. She's not the hottest, but I don't think she's too bad.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/2...PKBMYHuS7l.jpg

I'd **** her.

Rain Man 01-10-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4 (Post 14022045)

If you've got a net worth of $137 billion and your wife isn't into orgies with supermodels, maybe it's a bargain to give up $68 billion so you can freely engage in orgies with supermodels. As mentioned earlier, it's not as if losing $68 billion on paper is going to affect his daily quality of life. You only live once and he's accomplished a lot, so maybe now he's going to pursue his lifelong dream of having orgies with supermodels.

Donger 01-10-2019 11:51 AM

https://www.ibtimes.com/who-lauren-s...-bezos-2750989

Rain Man 01-10-2019 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 14022626)

I bet she's interested in having orgies with supermodels.

Scorpion05 01-10-2019 12:14 PM

If they were in love, and grew their wealth and power together, then I think the prenup is irrelevant. The people who overly focus on prenups probably won't have fulfilling marriages

How hot she is is kind of irrelevant as well given how long they were married. That mindset is what gets rich guys screwed. Can't complain about shallow women and gold diggers when you're choosing your wife for the wrong reasons

BWillie 01-10-2019 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaid (Post 14022189)
They have 4 kids, when they die, that's where the money goes. They could have a few more with other people but this isn't like an old dude marrying some young chick for a couple years. It's all going to end up with their kids eventually anyways.

I'm going to die with absolutely zero money in my name. This much I assure you.

BWillie 01-10-2019 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 14021682)
Are you married

No but I've had a girlfriend of 10 years. She pesters me all the time. I do not live with her even. Once I pay off my current house I'm going to pool all my assets in a trust and hire an attorney to ensure it cannot be touched as I'll probably be forced to do it one of these days.

kysirsoze 01-10-2019 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 14022722)
No but I've had a girlfriend of 10 years. She pesters me all the time. I do not live with her even. Once I pay off my current house I'm going to pool all my assets in a trust and hire an attorney to ensure it cannot be touched as I'll probably be forced to do it one of these days.

Damn this is sad.

kysirsoze 01-10-2019 01:53 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="de" dir="ltr">Who got Mackenzie Bezos IG or Twitter?��</p>&mdash; Todd Gurley II (@TG3II) <a href="https://twitter.com/TG3II/status/1083119354932191232?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 9, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Discuss Thrower 01-10-2019 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kysirsoze (Post 14022947)
Damn this is sad.

Sad that this is what the court system has done to way too many men.

Donger 01-10-2019 02:29 PM

Quote:

In which state do you live?

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Just say no.

EyePod 01-10-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 14020861)
Unless she had direct input in the Amazon business there is no way she should get 70 billion dollars. Complete bullshit.

Have you ever run a household as a family? Shit is hard. And this is assuming she was a SAHM. This is how marriage works. 100% fair.

EyePod 01-10-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 14020927)
This isn't the 1950's when women didn't work and were at the financial mercy of the man in her life. I'm fully on board with the man taking care of the kids and a wife that didn't work so she could take care of the household. That doesn't equal 70 billion dollars. Unless she has direct input on the concept or the development of Amazon then give her 1 billion and send her on her way.

A billion dollars is enough for any person to live like a King/Queen for the rest of their life.

:eek: There is no way that Amazon happens if she wasn't there supporting him. Being able to let go of home and focus on growing Amazon happened because of that support.

I'm just blown away that anyone can be this jaded.

BIG_DADDY 01-10-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyePod (Post 14023119)
Have you ever run a household as a family? Shit is hard. And this is assuming she was a SAHM. This is how marriage works. 100% fair.

The fact that there are people/attorneys that feel this way is why marriage is dying. I am a happily married man but should it not work out for any reason there is zero chance I would ever do it again. My wife knows that and my son knows that. Well, unless McKenzie wants to do it without a prenup. LMAO

EyePod 01-10-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 14021812)
Yep, you'd have to be pretty dumb to do it these days

Are you guys all 12 year olds or something? I'm floored by this place.