ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The beer me factor for skip town (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=95949)

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
I think BIG DADDY would prefer a clip of Grizzly Adams ...

he just won't admit it.

MM
~~:D

2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.

Calcountry 08-19-2004 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Oh come on the Tobiko balls was worth the read. Drinks on me, wait a second where the hell is Texarkana? :shrug:

Got to admit this game is much more fun with queer me Mark just kind of lays there.

:hmmm: I think it is somewhere on the border of Texas and Arkansas?

Just a thought. lol

Iowanian 08-19-2004 01:41 PM

Quote:

How does it go again?

Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]

teedubya 08-19-2004 01:42 PM

"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...

Alton deFlat 08-19-2004 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bunnytrdr
:hmmm: I think it is somewhere on the border of Texas and Arkansas?

Just a thought. lol

..but watch out for that nut with the chainsaw.

ChiTown 08-19-2004 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chi3fs
"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...

A quote from my late Father:

"Don't get none on ya."

You can't take that little ditty to the bank......

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chi3fs

Can't you even come up with your own material? :shake:

And where the fuck did MarkM go? :cuss:

Just when it was getting fun.

Saulbadguy 08-19-2004 01:50 PM

Ok, what the fuck is tobiko balls?

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:51 PM

Quote:

Got to admit this game is much more fun with queer me Mark just kind of lays there.

That's actually kinda funny ... it goes right back to the Grizzly Adams reference.

Quote:

2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid shit all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
OH MY GOD! I don't have BIG_DADDY'S approval!

Maybe I should start being a self-righteous hypocrite who goes out of his way to prove he is a man.

Nahhh ... I don't really give a shit.

MM
~~:shrug:

TheNextStep 08-19-2004 01:51 PM

Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Ok, what the fuck is tobiko balls?

It was actually this line:

This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko.

Huevos are eggs and tobiko are those tiny little orange fish eggs they put on top of of your sushi rolls. Explaining probably takes all the humour out of it though.

tk13 08-19-2004 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNextStep
Chiefs fans referencing West Side Story and Little House on the Prairie?

What the f*** Bizzaro-Planet is this? I take a few months off to move to a new state and when I finally log back on, I come back to a mullet-and-beer-belly rendition of a crappy musical?

Unf***ingbelievable.

Meeeeem.... ory......

Mark M 08-19-2004 01:54 PM

Quote:

And where the fuck did MarkM go? :cuss:

Just when it was getting fun.

It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM
~~:p

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:55 PM

Quote:

That's actually kinda funny ... it goes right back to the Grizzly Adams reference.

OH MY GOD! I don't have BIG_DADDY'S approval!

Maybe I should start being a self-righteous hypocrite who goes out of his way to prove he is a man.

Nahhh ... I don't really give a shit.

MM
~~:shrug:

4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

BIG_DADDY 08-19-2004 01:56 PM

Quote:

It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM
~~:p

I guess I should hold up the laugh sign.