ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet *** Official Random Thought Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317530)

TribalElder 09-17-2018 09:22 PM

*** Official Random Thought Thread ***

Official place to dump those thoughts you thought might be good enough to make a thread, but aren't.

Post your random thoughts

TribalElder 09-17-2018 09:25 PM

If NFL teams paid everyone base salary and then added up performance pay based on game performance things might get a bit more competitive.

No more multi million dollar contracts to players who bust.

If it was tracked per play and paid out by position

- game snap - 1000
- tackle - 2000
- tackle for loss - 3000
- sack - 10000

that format might suck but if teams were like "We pay 5k per QB pressure" vs another team that pays 4k it would be interesting to see how that changes the game. The super stars wouldn't be as important as the actual stars

end of my shitty random thought LMAO

CoMoChief 09-17-2018 09:27 PM

KC needs more street cars, a downtown baseball stadium, and more downtown nightlife/entertainment districts.

suzzer99 09-17-2018 09:30 PM

I really hate that doorbell/camera commercial where the guy scares the potential burglars away from his phone while at the gym.

Right dude - criminals know where you live and you're gonna **** with them and laugh it off.

Hoover 09-17-2018 09:31 PM

I wonder who will be Mahomes' first BIG endorsement will be with. And when will it happen.

Sassy Squatch 09-17-2018 09:32 PM

If a deaf person with 1 arm is signing is that an accent or a speech impediment?

Rasputin 09-17-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13742222)
I wonder who will be Mahomes' first BIG endorsement will be with. And when will it happen.

I'm buying whatever he is selling

Buzz 09-17-2018 09:33 PM

Q

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

carcosa 09-17-2018 09:36 PM

Pee pee poo poo

Rasputin 09-17-2018 09:38 PM

Urban Myer refering Urban Myer as Urban Myer

TribalElder 09-17-2018 09:46 PM

looks like bills got hosed on their tailgating traditions also

"NO TABLE SMASHING" - the nfl

Tailgating before Bills games has gathered a reputation as a rowdy atmosphere, with fans getting drunk and slamming each other through tables. This year, there’s an effort to stop all that.

WGRZ reports that new rules to curb excessive drinking have been implemented, and Erie County Sheriff’s deputies will be on the lookout for people who are drunk and disorderly.

Within the new fan code of conduct is a ban on table slamming in the parking lots. Fans who engage in the activity risk being arrested and removed from the premises.

It is hard to imagine the parking lots outside a Bills game without drunk guys getting body slammed through tables at 9 in the morning, but all good things must come to an end. Bills tailgates will not be the same.

TribalElder 09-17-2018 09:47 PM

code of conducts are used to remove fun from events from what I've heard from various bills fans LMAO

Buehler445 09-17-2018 10:39 PM

Goddamned Mother****ing Millet.

FAX 09-17-2018 11:00 PM

STORYTIME WITH FAX ...

Once upon a time, there was a small community of frogs who were lazy and basically just ate flies and crapped in the water. One day, the frogs all got together and decided it would be a good idea to have a king. That way, someone could tell them what to do and give them purpose.

So they decided to elect one of the frogs as their king. The new king enjoyed his new role very much but eventually decided that he needed a queen. Unfortunately, there were no girl frogs in the pond so the newly-elected king frog hopped on over to the next pond in search of a girl frog who would agree to become his queen.

Upon arriving at the next pond, the frog identified himself and declared his intentions. Looking at each other and considering the situation, that frog community thought to themselves, "Who is this asshole?" So they joined forces, ganged up on him, and drowned his butt in the mud.

FAX

Rain Man 09-17-2018 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 13742222)

My guess will be Pibb Extra, because Patrick Mahomes II always impresses me with his decisions.