ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321485)

PHOG 01-15-2022 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16075011)
Remind me what your unspent salary points do if free agency ends and you don't use it all? Does it all carry over to next year?

Yes, half of it....the other half disappears.

TambaBerry 01-15-2022 11:20 AM

Love when you dig through the entire list after it's been open for a long time and put an offer in just to have someone offer them as well

DJ's left nut 01-15-2022 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16075237)
Love when you dig through the entire list after it's been open for a long time and put an offer in just to have someone offer them as well

Amazing how that works sometimes.

I've had guys in the past sit there unbid for 4-5 days, I'll throw a $1 bid on them and within 24 hours they're up in the 60s.

What really burns is when you've got a guy for $1 and next thing you know you get knocked off someone else you're bidding on. So you have a few extra bucks and decide to throw an extra year on the dollar player who has just a few hours left. So then his clock RESTARTS at 3 days and suddenly you end up in a bidding war on a guy you would've ended up getting signed for a year with no problem.

Learned that the hard way last season - at this point I'll just take the single year and hope I can get him re-signed if he earns it. It's just not worth the risk.

Hydrae 01-15-2022 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16075280)
Amazing how that works sometimes.

I've had guys in the past sit there unbid for 4-5 days, I'll throw a $1 bid on them and within 24 hours they're up in the 60s.

What really burns is when you've got a guy for $1 and next thing you know you get knocked off someone else you're bidding on. So you have a few extra bucks and decide to throw an extra year on the dollar player who has just a few hours left. So then his clock RESTARTS at 3 days and suddenly you end up in a bidding war on a guy you would've ended up getting signed for a year with no problem.

Learned that the hard way last season - at this point I'll just take the single year and hope I can get him re-signed if he earns it. It's just not worth the risk.

Only being able to sign 2 of your own FAs each year means a lot of turn over if you aren't careful. That is one of the lessons I am working through this year. Being late into the FA pool was likely a mistake too. Ah well.

lewdog 01-15-2022 02:15 PM

Why is Chidobe Awuzie going for 175?

Titty Meat 01-15-2022 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16075554)

LMAO

lewdog 01-15-2022 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16075606)
LMAO

I honestly think some people are confused on how this works.

DJ's left nut 01-15-2022 04:58 PM

Quote:

Meanwhile I have 6 corners better than him and can’t get so much as a nibble on the trade market.

No clue…

lewdog 01-15-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16076086)
Meanwhile I have 6 corners better than him and can’t get so much as a nibble on the trade market.

No clue…

No idea why Billay won’t trade me Russ.

TambaBerry 01-15-2022 05:15 PM

Quote:

Well I had him for dirt cheap at a solid deal. Then someone kept running him up so out of spite I just kept going. Now whoever has him has to pay a lot

DJ's left nut 01-15-2022 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16076159)
No idea why Billay won’t trade me Russ.

He’s a contender without a backup QB.

Honestly not sure why he’d consider moving him.

lewdog 01-15-2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16076170)
He’s a contender without a backup QB.

Honestly not sure why he’d consider moving him.

Contender? How about pretender?!

I’ve taken two teams to the playoffs with Flacco and Rivers. Super Bowl once. It ain’t all QBs and you’ve proven that too.

carlos3652 01-15-2022 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16076162)
Well I had him for dirt cheap at a solid deal. Then someone kept running him up so out of spite I just kept going. Now whoever has him has to pay a lot

That’s me. Sorry. I read that wrong, I thought his AV was 9…

I had money to burn, I was going to lose it anyway. Make fun.

Rukdafaidas 01-16-2022 08:52 AM

DJ, this is the Joplin Dog Weiners. If you would be willing to change out Mitch Morse with one of your LG's, you've got a deal. I don't need a Center, but I do need a LG.

DJ's left nut 01-16-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas (Post 16077973)
DJ, this is the Joplin Dog Weiners. If you would be willing to change out Mitch Morse with one of your LG's, you've got a deal. I don't need a Center, but I do need a LG.

I included Feiler in there. He’s the starting guard in LAC. He’s awfully good - probably a top 15ish guard.

I can’t move 2 of ‘em. Tomlinson is why I could trade feiler (and Thuney isn’t ‘throw in’ caliber).

Rukdafaidas 01-16-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16078213)
I included Feiler in there. He’s the starting guard in LAC. He’s awfully good - probably a top 15ish guard.

I can’t move 2 of ‘em. Tomlinson is why I could trade feiler (and Thuney isn’t ‘throw in’ caliber).

Sorry, I was thinking Feiler was a RT, which I also need. I dropped Schweitzer last year. I was hoping for either Tomlinson or Thuney. The guys you're offering are better than the players you want, but I'm going to pass. I'm having a hard time trading with a division rival.:)

DJ's left nut 01-16-2022 12:57 PM

I could do Turner (RT) and Feiler (G) to directly address two OL holes for you but I’d have to re-evaluate a bit as we’re starting to get a little lopsided on that return. Lemme know if that does anything.

DJ's left nut 01-16-2022 01:18 PM

I feel like you have to take this one A) Because it’s a good deal and B)Because it took me 15 minutes to propose it. Man this is a clunky system.

Rukdafaidas 01-16-2022 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16078483)
I feel like you have to take this one A) Because it’s a good deal and B)Because it took me 15 minutes to propose it. Man this is a clunky system.

Sorry man, I'm going to pass. Thanks for the effort, but I can't give up a DT and that offer made my head hurt.:D

DJ's left nut 01-16-2022 04:12 PM

Included Tomlinson and a replacement DT…

DJ's left nut 01-17-2022 01:59 PM

C'mon Joplin - lets get this done.

Got ya Tomlinson in the deal now and some strong immediate help elsewhere with a couple of nice long-term gambles in there as well.

Let's make the largest, most confusing and largely inconsequential deal in Sandbox (and sports) history.

DJ's left nut 01-18-2022 10:03 AM

Player availability is updated.

Go adjust your depth charts as needed, gents. Game time will be here 'fore you know it!

DBs, man - those guys are just always getting dinged up. I have a week where I'm playing CB7 in there. Nobody seems to have the sort of attrition the CB room has.

TambaBerry 01-18-2022 11:18 AM

damn, looks like im losing my DT i just paid a pretty good penny for

DJ's left nut 01-18-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16085206)
damn, looks like im losing my DT i just paid a pretty good penny for

Eh - it's just a little indecent exposure. He'll be fine.

Wasn't that the guy who crashed an ATV prior to training camp and had some neurological issues because of it? And I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th time he's been arrested for some sort of assault.

So. He....may not be fine.

TambaBerry 01-18-2022 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16085230)
Eh - it's just a little indecent exposure. He'll be fine.

Wasn't that the guy who crashed an ATV prior to training camp and had some neurological issues because of it? And I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th time he's been arrested for some sort of assault.

So. He....may not be fine.

Lol guess I have to start researching off the field shit with these guys

DJ's left nut 01-18-2022 11:55 AM

CD, I haven't really gone through all these (and don't intend to), but there are some quirks in the availability.

For instance, Trevis Gipson isn't available in weeks 4-7. He played all those weeks, collected sacks in weeks 4 and 5, started in week 7. Really not sure how that one worked out but it just seems like it may be a bit of a red flag for other potential import errors or something.

Thankya sir.

Titty Meat 01-18-2022 02:37 PM

I just want someone to love me the same way malik McDowell loves assaulting police officers

DJ's left nut 01-18-2022 02:42 PM

I'm here to spend talk shit and spend FA money. And I'm all outta FA money.

So spread your cheeks Billay because I'm taking this division again, even with this motley pile of shit receivers. Your has-been malcontent quarterback can't hang with Ryan Tannehill: Sandbox God.

Titty Meat 01-18-2022 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16085633)
I'm here to spend talk shit and spend FA money. And I'm all outta FA money.

So spread your cheeks Billay because I'm taking this division again, even with this motley pile of shit receivers. Your has-been malcontent quarterback can't hang with Ryan Tannehill: Sandbox God.

Smh Tannehill will just fumble it all away....again

DJ's left nut 01-18-2022 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16085815)
Smh Tannehill will just fumble it all away....again

I'm more worried about the WRs.

Man it's a bad lot.

Imma have games where I'm sending Bateman and Shenault out there to support Cedrick Wilson and Christian Kirk. With all the capital I've thrown at WR over the last couple years that corps really did turn to shit on me in a hurry.

Titty Meat 01-18-2022 04:32 PM

Eh I think you'll be able to slide by as long as you adjust your game plan. That air raid or whatever you want to call it you ran last year probably wouldn't work well at all with this group

cdcox 01-18-2022 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16085297)
CD, I haven't really gone through all these (and don't intend to), but there are some quirks in the availability.

For instance, Trevis Gipson isn't available in weeks 4-7. He played all those weeks, collected sacks in weeks 4 and 5, started in week 7. Really not sure how that one worked out but it just seems like it may be a bit of a red flag for other potential import errors or something.

Thankya sir.

I fixed it. It was not systematic. There are certain people that have to be matched manually. Trevis Gipson and Tashaun Gipson both play defense for the Bears and I just mixed them up.

Titty Meat 01-18-2022 09:27 PM

I'm excited to see what this defense can do. Switch from the 34 to 4-3 with Jordan/Bosa on the ends that's a hell of a pass rush, the defensive tackles are pretty average, JOK/Davis/Werner is a nice LB core, Ramsey/Jackson/Slay is a great corner tandem. Kind of surprising the on thing that's lacked with my defense in the past is creating turnovers. You turn the ball over against my team or get into 2/3rd & long against them you're pretty ****ed with how efficient the offense has been (averaged over 30 a game the past few seasons) this team again just lacks a true #1 WR though Samuel had an amazing season IRL and Taylor was the best back in the league.

DJ's left nut 01-19-2022 09:02 AM

Guess we'll find out what Odell Beckham Jr. and Amon Ra St. Brown bring to the party.

I think that strengthens the lineup a little bit. Lost a few guys who had lost spots in the lineup and probably overpaid on balance, but I traded from depth at least.

DJ's left nut 01-19-2022 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas (Post 16078792)
Sorry man, I'm going to pass. Thanks for the effort, but I can't give up a DT and that offer made my head hurt.:D

Did ya vanish?

Had to make some moves that sent out pieces that could've allowed for some of those larger trades but I sent a smaller one w/o Ford in there. Seems like a pretty straightforward swap of depth for some areas the other guy could use some help in.

Titty Meat 01-19-2022 05:21 PM

Need to take Antono Brown to Sandbox court to get some of that money back

DJ's left nut 01-19-2022 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16087387)
Need to take Antono Brown to Sandbox court to get some of that money back

I'd send you a nominal asset for him.

Curtis Samuel is on a 2 year deal; won't do dick for you this year but might help next year.

Titty Meat 01-19-2022 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16087394)
I'd send you a nominal asset for him.

Curtis Samuel is on a 2 year deal; won't do dick for you this year but might help next year.

I'll probably hold onto him atleast for this season provides me some depth for half the year. I don't see alot of value with Samuel 2020 might have been as good as it gets for him

DJ's left nut 01-19-2022 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16087450)
I'll probably hold onto him atleast for this season provides me some depth for half the year. I don't see alot of value with Samuel 2020 might have been as good as it gets for him

Tracy Walker or Michael Burton may give you some value.

lewdog 01-19-2022 08:02 PM

I don't hate my roster but I will definitely have to move the sliders to account for my QB position for the 3rd year in a row.

Someday I'll have a QB who is worthy.

Titty Meat 01-19-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16087576)
Tracy Walker or Michael Burton may give you some value.

I think I'm good at those positions.

Titty Meat 01-20-2022 08:50 PM

Hey CD since Watt is now a Billygoat I noticed he's not available in the playoffs but as you'll recall he was activated for their wildcard game

cdcox 01-20-2022 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16089979)
Hey CD since Watt is now a Billygoat I noticed he's not available in the playoffs but as you'll recall he was activated for their wildcard game

Because many NFL players are not active in the playoffs, we use a different model to determine playoff availability in Sandbox than who actually played.

1. If a player is active either of the last two games of the regular season, they are active during the playoffs and no new injuries occur to Sandbox players.

2. If a player misses both of the last two weeks during the regular season, there is a probability that they could return during each week of the playoffs. Roughly, the longer a player has been out, the lower the chances of them returning in any individual week.

In J.J. Watt's case, he missed a bunch of games at the end of the regular NFL season, so in Sandbox, the chances of him returning any given week of the playoffs were pretty low. Sorry, but them's the breaks.

DJ's left nut 01-20-2022 09:36 PM

Well damn - while I wasn't paying attention I think I made my Benton squad in League 2 better than my CoMo squad in 1.

OL and DL is better, Secondary isn't quite as deep but just as good through the top end.
WR corps are about the same with a few games from Julio and Brown as well as Bourne to raise the ceiling a bit. I also have to strong pass-catching TEs in Goedert and Albert O. LB crew is again pretty similar to my Columbia one. Dak at QB vs. Tannehill in 1. Harris, Herbert and CEH at RB.

Man that DL is savage: Brian Burns - Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Arik Armstead and Kenny Clark/Al Woods in reserve roles. OL with Kolten Miller, Joe Thuney, JC Tretter, Quinton Spain and Dion Dawkins. This team is nasty in the trenches.

TambaBerry 01-20-2022 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16090052)
Well damn - while I wasn't paying attention I think I made my Benton squad in League 2 better than my CoMo squad in 1.

OL and DL is better, Secondary isn't quite as deep but just as good through the top end.
WR corps are about the same with a few games from Julio and Brown as well as Bourne to raise the ceiling a bit. I also have to strong pass-catching TEs in Goedert and Albert O. LB crew is again pretty similar to my Columbia one. Dak at QB vs. Tannehill in 1. Harris, Herbert and CEH at RB.

Man that DL is savage: Brian Burns - Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Arik Armstead and Kenny Clark/Al Woods in reserve roles. OL with Kolten Miller, Joe Thuney, JC Tretter, Quinton Spain and Dion Dawkins. This team is nasty in the trenches.

My league 2 team is miles better then my league one team but I'm slowly changing that

carlos3652 01-21-2022 01:36 AM

I saw someone wanted to trade but then canceled - I haven’t been able to play in the last couple days due to work. Let me know if you are still interested. Sorry for not being available

DJ's left nut 01-21-2022 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 16090245)
I saw someone wanted to trade but then canceled - I haven’t been able to play in the last couple days due to work. Let me know if you are still interested. Sorry for not being available

Sometimes the trade expires (or in my case I traded someone away I had included in multiple offers).

I think Sandbox cancels any trade that is more than 3 days old.

carlos3652 01-21-2022 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16090421)
Sometimes the trade expires (or in my case I traded someone away I had included in multiple offers).

I think Sandbox cancels any trade that is more than 3 days old.

Ooof. Thanks ;)

DJ's left nut 01-21-2022 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 16090475)
Ooof. Thanks ;)

If you're in League 2, I'm still looking for a LBer upgrade. In league 1 I have a spare T and a little DL depth I can move for...something.

PHOG 01-21-2022 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16090052)

Yep, you'll be hard to beat with your QB back. I'm going thru QB purgatory, with buttoil boy not playing (and may not ever again, who knows).

DJ's left nut 01-21-2022 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 16090586)
Yep, you'll be hard to beat with your QB back. I'm going thru QB purgatory, with buttoil boy not playing (and may not ever again, who knows).

The secondary was looking like it might be a real problem.

But then adding Adoree Jackson, Sidney Jones, Adrian Phillips and Jimmie Ward in the span of about 4 days patched that shit right up. That's an upgrade at CB2 (and by extension, Nickel/Dime) as well as FS and SS. I went from having a real problem at safety to maybe the top pair in the league, especially with how the two of them complement each other.

Wasn't able to put the WR corps over the top but got some nice value adds to help with depth.

TambaBerry 01-21-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHOG (Post 16090586)

Trade you cousins and Elliot for JT

carlos3652 01-21-2022 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16090483)
If you're in League 2, I'm still looking for a LBer upgrade. In league 1 I have a spare T and a little DL depth I can move for...something.

My starters @ LB are Pratt, Ginkel and Barr backed up by Mosely and Autry who I rotate in on the Defensive line sometimes... I dont think you would be interested in Hewitt or my rookies (Roche, Sherwood) or Bostic who is out all this year.

I think im ok on tackles unless you have something better than Brown / Wynn, I have Davis and Okorafor as backups.

DE / DT Im weak at with my best player being Williams and Hunter tearing his pec this year. I have some ok talent but if you have upgrades there let me know.

DJ's left nut 01-21-2022 12:30 PM

Sorry CD, but I got another one.

Brandon Bolden played all 17 games this year and Sandbox has him missing 4. I wouldn't care that much but/for I brought him on specifically as a backup for some games my primary guys missed and so I kinda need him 'round those games.

DJ's left nut 01-21-2022 12:37 PM

Side note - any interest in Dalvin Cook in League 1? Could package w/ a WR for an upgrade at the position or move him for a LBer? Would also be interested in a TE.

DJ's left nut 01-21-2022 03:43 PM

Lew!

Go accept my offer, dammit. I gave you want you asked for in exchange for what you're offering. Make it hap'n, cap'n.

lewdog 01-21-2022 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16091680)
Lew!

Go accept my offer, dammit. I gave you want you asked for in exchange for what you're offering. Make it hap'n, cap'n.

Shit where am I requesting something? If it’s the trade block it’s not updated. I’ll look later though.

PHOG 01-21-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 16090880)
Trade you cousins and Elliot for JT

I think I'll pass.

Titty Meat 01-21-2022 06:54 PM

DJ how do you sleep at night knowing you ripped dude off? St Brown is an emerging stud in surprised he was traded for that

DJ's left nut 01-21-2022 07:57 PM

Huh.

So…I guess I have Christian McCaffrey now. So that’s neat. Won’t do a damn thing for me this year but Harris and Bolden can carry the load. Be good in 2022 CMC!!!

carlos3652 01-21-2022 09:14 PM

It’s weird playing for the future when we used to have 2 years in our back pocket to cheat with… after this year it’s going to get much more difficult.

DJ's left nut 01-22-2022 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlos3652 (Post 16092101)
It’s weird playing for the future when we used to have 2 years in our back pocket to cheat with… after this year it’s going to get much more difficult.

And the FA structure changes pretty substantially after this one as well. My memory is that it's a random draw who becomes available in FA and when during the actual NFL season.

And with FA essentially being the entire NFL season (IIRC), there's going to be a real change in approach in how to deal with it. Do you speculate early in week 1 on someone that's available having a good year? Or do you keep your powder dry until week 10 or later to have an actual track record as to who's available? Especially knowing that the market is going to get stiffer as the options are well known and more limited.

Gonna be a BIG change next season. That's why I was okay trading Cook for CMC - an extra year with a guy with a track record of success and an established role is gonna have value one way or the other.

Its why I also burned a few extra dollars on some guys I probably could've had for 1 season. Getting them for 2 or 3 was worth the trouble so I wouldn't have to speculate as much next season.

rtmike 01-25-2022 09:13 AM

I built a helluva team years back but never got to play it cause it started over.
Several guys I drafted are still playing.
Once I get back into it....

Past few years I've been scambling for desktop access so I've missed the drafts.

I was saving $$ and blew it on that pos Brady and now it sounds like he's retiring, lol.

Took over Aces in other league too. Wind From West.

So, I'm Vancouver Volcanoes and just took over Carson City. I'm now settled so hope to stay current.

DJ's left nut 01-25-2022 09:57 AM

Offer sent to Carson City…

lewdog 01-25-2022 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 16105783)
I built a helluva team years back but never got to play it cause it started over.
Several guys I drafted are still playing.
Once I get back into it....

Past few years I've been scambling for desktop access so I've missed the drafts.

I was saving $$ and blew it on that pos Brady and now it sounds like he's retiring, lol.

Took over Aces in other league too. Wind From West.

So, I'm Vancouver Volcanoes and just took over Carson City. I'm now settled so hope to stay current.

Your teams ****ing suck!!!

rtmike 01-26-2022 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16106429)
Your teams ****ing suck!!!

Figure that out on your own?

rtmike 01-26-2022 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16105880)
Offer sent to Carson City…

Nice offer. It'd fill that team up.

I just don't have much for pass catchees,

DJ's left nut 01-26-2022 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 16108374)
Nice offer. It'd fill that team up.

I just don't have much for pass catchees,

Tried to get you a long-term asset in there with it. Any reason to take another run at it? I might be able to improve on that a little bit (not sure how much, but I can give it a shot).

lewdog 01-26-2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 16108361)
Figure that out on your own?

Is that your best smack talk?!

Are you Canadian or something?!?!!

rtmike 01-26-2022 05:33 PM

Everyone else is patting themselves on the back, lol.

You're just another wannabe armchair GM with a big mouth, f newbie, smh.
Who knew you and Dane switched usernames, lol.

lewdog 01-26-2022 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 16109479)
Everyone else is patting themselves on the back, lol.

You're just another wannabe armchair GM with a big mouth, f newbie, smh.
Who knew you and Dane switched usernames, lol.

ROFL

That was perfect.

Titty Meat 01-26-2022 05:41 PM

Your team sucks Mike

rtmike 01-26-2022 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16109502)
Your team sucks Mike

Yeah I know.

Here it comes....

My phone won't let me + rep you guys so BRING IT,.

This'll be fun. You guys don't have a clue what I've been through.

rtmike 01-26-2022 06:26 PM

No
Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16109499)
ROFL

That was perfect.

My best Skip impression.

DJ's left nut 01-26-2022 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 16109602)
No

My best Skip impression.

Your PM box is full, sir.

(and yes, I'm in league 2; Benton Golden Beavers)

Titty Meat 01-26-2022 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rtmike (Post 16109578)
Yeah I know.

Here it comes....

My phone won't let me + rep you guys so BRING IT,.

This'll be fun. You guys don't have a clue what I've been through.

Just friendly banter. Hope things are getting better sorry to hear that man

DJ's left nut 01-27-2022 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 16085823)
Eh I think you'll be able to slide by as long as you adjust your game plan. That air raid or whatever you want to call it you ran last year probably wouldn't work well at all with this group

McLaurin
St. Brown
OBJ
Kyle Pitts

You were saying? OL is anywhere from intact to improved. The secondary is better, the DL is deeper and the LBs have finally been tightened up after throwing far too many assets at it.

And I'll even get to enjoy Christian McCaffrey for a few games here and there.

Come and take it, son...

lewdog 02-03-2022 09:01 PM

Is League 1 supposed to be doing anything right now?

Titty Meat 02-03-2022 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 16111262)
McLaurin
St. Brown
OBJ
Kyle Pitts

You were saying? OL is anywhere from intact to improved. The secondary is better, the DL is deeper and the LBs have finally been tightened up after throwing far too many assets at it.

And I'll even get to enjoy Christian McCaffrey for a few games here and there.

Come and take it, son...

Yeah I can't believe some of those trades people approved lol

lewdog 02-05-2022 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 16129881)
Is League 1 supposed to be doing anything right now?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!