ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Have you ever used steroids, HGH, etc.? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274377)

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:32 PM

I Appreciate the Advice im not super sharp on pre workouts, i really just got serious about them. I took shotgun for about a year until i couldnt stand it anymore and for the last 8 months or so ive bounced around usually scoring samples from my buddy. Ive taken shotgun, super pump, adrenolyn, explode ( just made me explode on the toilet), bullknox, and ravage( worst thing ive ever tasted).

Dunerdr 07-08-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9799366)
You have the debt of a new house, wife, and kid on the way.

You'll have plenty of anger and fuel to keep you motivated in the gym...

Lol its not motivation im worried about. Its time and energy!

kcxiv 07-08-2013 06:55 PM

using some right now. Nasonex for my allergies! lol I think my dr said they had steroids in it. haha

CrazyPhuD 07-08-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9799142)
I could do 19 reps of 225 at age 43 without taking a single supplement, ever.

I think that most guys do it for the "look".

It depends everyone's biology is different. Some people naturally produce more testosterone(hell the normal range I think is form 250-850nl) and don't drop off as much as they age as others.

I mean maybe you've always been in a natural state of 'roid rage'...that could explain the 'douche'!:p

lcarus 07-09-2013 10:15 AM

I've been wanting to get bulked up lately naturally. I've been so lazy for so long that I am starting out just doing basic home stuff like pushups, pullups, ab workouts, running, cycling. Just to get myself started a bit. Plus I can't afford the gym until next week. It's been a long time coming for me.

BigCatDaddy 07-09-2013 10:19 AM

[QUOTE=lewdog;9799359]
White Flood is very good and very cost effective. Can find 100 serving tubs for around $40. Creatine does not make you hold water though. I would have some Creatine Mono in the mix somewhere, it is cheap as dirt and works.

QUOTE]

White Flood has been my favorite as well. I know a lot of people love the PO's with the caffeine/1,3 Dimeth combo like Jack3d, but I've never been a fan of that stuff.

The Franchise 07-09-2013 10:20 AM

I tried a couple of cycles out when I was 22 and in the Air Force. It definitely helps....but I was to lazy at the time and would skip workouts to drink. The mistake I made is that I lived with 4 other guys at the time and we did it all together. WAY to much testosterone in one house at one time.

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:27 AM

Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!
I did it for about 3 months. Felt great, workouts rocked, leaned out. I wish I could do it again, but the guy I bought the original stuff from is no longer in Vegas, and I don't trust anyone else. Plus that shit is expensive. But, if I could, I would again in a heartbeat.
Steriods on the other hand, No Fn way.

Saul Good 07-09-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800678)
Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!
I did it for about 3 months. Felt great, workouts rocked, leaned out. I wish I could do it again, but the guy I bought the original stuff from is no longer in Vegas, and I don't trust anyone else. Plus that shit is expensive. But, if I could, I would again in a heartbeat.

What did you pay for the HGH?

AussieChiefsFan 07-09-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800678)
Yes, HGH. LOVED IT!!!!!

Excuse my ignorance, but are HGHs legal to buy from anyone that isn't a doctor who has prescribed them?

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9800683)
What did you pay for the HGH?

$700 for 3 months worth, but that was about 7 years ago.

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9800689)
Excuse my ignorance, but are HGHs legal to buy from anyone that isn't a doctor who has prescribed them?

No, its not legal to sell unless your a doctor. Plus, doctors wont perscribe it often either. Sucks, because that stuff rocks. Now, you can find it at a weight management clinic, or anti-aging clinic, but I think its still really restricted even with them.

BigCatDaddy 07-09-2013 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800690)
$700 for 3 months worth, but that was about 7 years ago.

I believe there are peptides of HGH out there that have similar results, but much less expensive.

AussieChiefsFan 07-09-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9800692)
No, its not legal to sell unless your a doctor. Plus, doctors wont perscribe it often either. Sucks, because that stuff rocks. Now, you can find it at a weight management clinic, or anti-aging clinic, but I think its still really restricted even with them.

So I assume you got yours prescribed?

Carlota69 07-09-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9800704)
So I assume you got yours prescribed?

ROFLo:-)