ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Houston back to practice today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=318567)

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-31-2018 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 13859591)
Its painful to just sit around and breathe with severely bruised ribs. I can't imagine trying to sprint in bursts, take on and shed blocks from 300 lb linemen and tackling to the ground. If he does play he is a tough SOB.

Or he could take a shit load of pain killer and not be a pussy.

Frazod 10-31-2018 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 13859625)
I wouldn't expect Morse back till the final quarter of the season at best. Dude is 1 concussion away from retirement. Too many too frequently.

And you know what they say about concussions and the snowball effect...

That would suck.

saphojunkie 10-31-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13859649)

Or playing through that level of pain makes him not be able to perform nearly as well, and it is subtraction by addition.

Skyy God 10-31-2018 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 13859494)
CP last week: that brokedick pussy sure misses a lot of time
CP this week: we should rest him

BipolarPlanet.

Also, I was an early adopter of the “Berry’s contract sucks” bandwagon.

Titty Meat 10-31-2018 11:47 AM

So Reek took my advice on the Asian massage parlors?

oldman 10-31-2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 13859649)

I had a broken rib and some major bruises on a couple more when I was in college. Walking across campus was a chore. Let the kid take his snaps this week.

dannybcaitlyn 10-31-2018 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13859561)
The Morse injury is starting to worry me. Concussions can take forever.

Last season Corey Crawford (Blackhawks goalie) suffered a concussion and the team just kept calling it an upper body injury and offered no timetable for his return.

He didn't return until the start of this season, 10 months later.

Rams had two receivers end up with concussions in a game and still ended up being cleared the very next week and yes one of them has a history of concussions. Our players get them they are out for a month. Morse should just ****ing retire.

ModSocks 10-31-2018 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn (Post 13859671)
Rams had two receivers end up with concussions in a game and still ended up being cleared the very next week and yes one of them has a history of concussions. Are players get them they are out for a month. Morse should just ****ing retire.

:rolleyes:

Mitch has a long concussion history. Each concussion is treated more and more cautiously as each concussion increases the likely hood of another.

You're comparing apples to a cow's nutsack.

DJ's left nut 10-31-2018 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 13859561)
The Morse injury is starting to worry me. Concussions can take forever.

Last season Corey Crawford (Blackhawks goalie) suffered a concussion and the team just kept calling it an upper body injury and offered no timetable for his return.

He didn't return until the start of this season, 10 months later.

And Morse has a history with them. I believe he had one at Mizzou and he missed a few weeks with one last year as well.

I whistled past the graveyard when he first hit the injury reports - I was certain he'd be a 1-2 week absence at worst. Then I remembered his history.

A center with concussions isn't long for this earth. I mean damn, you hate to invoke the name of Mike Webster but it's a consideration that Morse absolutely has to have.

ModSocks 10-31-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn (Post 13859688)
Like I said, one of the receivers has a history of concussions, read fully dickwad

Because concussions don't have varying degrees of severity?

Clearly you're not smart enough to understand such a simple, basic concept.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-31-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 13859657)
Or playing through that level of pain makes him not be able to perform nearly as well, and it is subtraction by addition.

True and I think DOD is gonna be good, I'm guessing he'd be the replacement.

Simply Red 10-31-2018 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 13859428)
SHIT YES MOTHERSHITTER!!!

Shit yes my KweenA!

ModSocks 10-31-2018 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13859683)
And Morse has a history with them. I believe he had one at Mizzou and he missed a few weeks with one last year as well.

I whistled past the graveyard when he first hit the injury reports - I was certain he'd be a 1-2 week absence at worst. Then I remembered his history.

A center with concussions isn't long for this earth. I mean damn, you hate to invoke the name of Mike Webster but it's a consideration that Morse absolutely has to have.

He's the one guy sure to bang helmets every snap. One more concussion can be a season ender. Maybe even a retirement.

TLO 10-31-2018 11:59 AM

PBJ

TEX 10-31-2018 12:02 PM

Yes, but will he make it all the way through without getting hurt again? :shrug: