ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Look on the bright side... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326610)

eDave 11-10-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14587518)
we've lost to teams coached by bill o brien and mike ****ing vrabel this year

we have a losing record at home

half the offensive and defensive lines have flesh hanging off

we can lose to anyone, anywhere

this team isn't real....it's empty calories

Damn. Hate to here this from you. I can feel the tremendous disappointment.

DJ's left nut 11-10-2019 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 14587867)
9 times out of 10, this game is a 35-20 win.

They’ll blow out the Chargers and Raiders and everyone will be on board again.

Except for the fact that they've played this game 4 times this year and lost 3 of them.

Win next week, lose next week - who gives a shit? They'll make the playoffs, convince themselves they've 'arrived' (again) and lay another ****ing egg.

These guys arent half as good as they think they are and they keep being taught that lesson without learning it.

LiveSteam 11-10-2019 07:16 PM

Isn't Andy like 1 and 9 against Tennessee?
I know I heard that during the post game AM radio

Titty Meat 11-10-2019 07:17 PM

If it wasn't for a magical fumble recovery vs Detriot we are .500

LongSufferingToady 11-10-2019 07:17 PM

Do you truly expect Mahomes to want to play his career out with the Chiefs if he never gets a shot at a championship due to poor coaching decisions, sloppy play, idiot time management, etc?

eDave 11-10-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 14587889)
Isn't Andy like 1 and 9 against Tennessee?
I know I heard that during the post game AM radio

1/8 I think.

And hey, go **** yourself Livesteam. You piece of shit.

TEX 11-10-2019 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14587887)
Except for the fact that they've played this game 4 times this year and lost 3 of them.

Win next week, lose next week - who gives a shit? They'll make the playoffs, convince themselves they've 'arrived' (again) and lay another ****ing egg.

These guys arent half as good as they think they are and they keep being taught that lesson without learning it.

They wont make the playoffs.

Hammock Parties 11-10-2019 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14587884)
Damn. Hate to here this from you. I can feel the tremendous disappointment.

we just ****ing blew it, and the players reactions in that locker room tell you how ****ing devastating it was

they just realized they aren't that good of a football team even with the league MVP balling out

this team has ONE CHANCE to get their swagger back and it's by winning the next three

if NE takes them out, they're just playing out the string...we might even see Mahomes quit

not saying this team can't turn it around, but it's gut check time. the next month decides who the contenders really are.

put up or shut up.

eDave 11-10-2019 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 14587901)
They wont make the playoffs.

Sure they will fat man. It just won't be anything to get excited about. Unless something changes.

InChiefsHeaven 11-10-2019 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14587895)
1/8 I think.

And hey, go **** yourself Livesteam. You piece of shit.

1-7. Not that it matters...they are the only team in the league that he has not beat at least twice...

KC Hawks 11-10-2019 07:24 PM

Pat says to keep our heads up, so I guess we have no choice but to do so.

eDave 11-10-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14587902)
we just ****ing blew it, and the players reactions in that locker room tell you how ****ing devastating it was

they just realized they aren't that good of a football team even with the league MVP balling out

this team has ONE CHANCE to get their swagger back and it's by winning the next three

if NE takes them out, they're just playing out the string...we might even see Mahomes quit

not saying this team can't turn it around, but it's gut check time. the next month decides who the contenders really are.

put up or shut up.

Well hopefully it resonates.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11-10-2019 07:26 PM

We tried playing Cover 2 man on that Tannehill TD pass and we couldn’t even play that right. Fenton had his guy but there was no safety help at all

Discuss Thrower 11-10-2019 07:31 PM

They're a 10 to 9 win team based on Pythag....

YontsRBake 11-10-2019 07:31 PM

We’re winning out.

Bears have an offense our defense can actually dominate and the Pats are a joke that can’t beat a winning team. Our toughest game left is Chargers in LA and I still highly like our chances.