ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games ***Official GTA 5 ONLINE THREAD*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276857)

Quesadilla Joe 11-11-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10178847)
How long does this last?

If I keep having issues with it I'm going to trade it in and get BF4.

If it's your first time, 48 hours. If you blow up any personal vehicles while in the Bad Sport lobby it will add a couple hours to your sentence.

-King- 11-11-2013 11:10 PM

Sold the game yesterday. It was fun for a while, but got insanely boring. Was going to finish story mode before I sold it, but everytime I got on, I'd just end up getting into police chases just because I didn't give a ****.

And online was even worse.

TimBone 11-11-2013 11:45 PM

***Official GTA 5 ONLINE THREAD***

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 10179811)
Sold the game yesterday. It was fun for a while, but got insanely boring. Was going to finish story mode before I sold it, but everytime I got on, I'd just end up getting into police chases just because I didn't give a ****.

And online was even worse.

I gotta be honest, I'm about at this point as well. Half the time I just start driving and end up in a police chase. I wanted to play with some of y'all but everyone I try and join a crew game, it says there is no suitable matches and puts me in a random room. Getting boring fast.

TLO 11-12-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10179880)
I gotta be honest, I'm about at this point as well. Half the time I just start driving and end up in a police chase. I wanted to play with some of y'all but everyone I try and join a crew game, it says there is no suitable matches and puts me in a random room. Getting boring fast.

I'd be happy to help show you around/help you make some money once I get out of the bad sport lobies. Bunch of ****ing BS.

TimBone 11-12-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10179964)
I'd be happy to help show you around/help you make some money once I get out of the bad sport lobies. Bunch of ****ing BS.

When you get sent to the bad sports lobbies, are you in there with a bunch of other dudes that also have dunce caps on? If so, that's hilarious. I mean, sucks for you since you're in there for bogus reasons, but the idea is hilarious. Yea man, I'd be down to play but it will have to be in a day or so.

TLO 11-12-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson (Post 10179969)
When you get sent to the bad sports lobbies, are you in there with a bunch of other dudes that also have dunce caps on? If so, that's hilarious. I mean, sucks for you since you're in there for bogus reasons, but the idea is hilarious. Yea man, I'd be down to play but it will have to be in a day or so.

Yep. Most are completely jackasses too. Go around blowing up your personal vehichles, start missions with you, then just stand there and go idle. I also encountered a level 242 player last night who had somehow hacked into my apartment and destroyed every single personal vehichle I owned. 22 hours left until I can leave "bad sport" mode. If I get put back into the bad sport mode again (for BS reasons), I'm trading the game in and going to Rockstar headquarters and pooping on their front steps.

TLO 11-15-2013 10:17 AM

Getting online for a while now.

TLO 11-18-2013 09:25 PM

Does anyone play this anymore?

SAUTO 11-18-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10203598)

I jump on and kill ****ers
Posted via Mobile Device

hometeam 11-18-2013 10:45 PM

Quote:

I gave up.

Every time I tried to play i had connection issues, and controller is just shit for this game :/

Mr. Plow 11-19-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

I haven't played it in awhile because I was playing BF4 & COD Ghost campaigns. But, getting online with GTA was almost more trouble than it was worth it. I'll still get on from time to time though.

SAUTO 11-19-2013 08:13 AM

seems to me they have fixed the connection issues.

no problems anymore for me.

Mr. Plow 11-19-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 10204445)
seems to me they have fixed the connection issues.

no problems anymore for me.

I'll have to give it a try again this weekend.

Ceej 11-19-2013 12:26 PM

I'm down to play whenever.

Mostly in the afternoon.

hometeam 11-19-2013 12:48 PM

they released beach bum today :(