ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mahomes Turf Toe update (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337279)

JohnnyHammersticks 03-02-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 15568697)
What Dr. did it?

Did Dr. Howard Ellfeldt come out of retirement to do it?.. Only one Ortho DR I'd let touch me.

Touch you where? :eek:

CoMoChief 03-02-2021 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 15569388)

Everywhere LMAO

PHOG 03-02-2021 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 15569388)

LMAO

rydogg58 03-02-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoForIt (Post 15568920)
Seems like a bit of an overreaction although the defense does need some work. The fact is you just ran into a wagon in Tampa. Brady knew exactly what Spags was going to do after the first 2 possessions and him and Gronk just went to work after that. He exposed that the Chiefs defense is bad a tackling, letting up a ton of YAC. That is more of a coaching issue then personnel.

I think the bigger issue for the Chiefs is figuring out how to keep the talent around Patrick with his mega deal starting to kick in and the lower cap. The lower cap is the real issue as GMs were forecasting a cap of over $200 mil for this year until Covid hit and now it looks like it will be $180 mil. That is a killer.

Why the **** are you still hanging around? It's been over a month and you're still here spilling your jar of Brady semen all over the place. Nobody here gives a shit about your Brady crush. You're the worst kind of fan since you aren't even a fan of Tampa. You love a player, not a team. Go find a Brady knob slobbing only fans page and jerk the other Brady ball washers off because nobody here gives a shit about him.

arrwheader 03-03-2021 12:24 AM

Lol every opposing fan I run into loves to talk about the Chiefs and the salary cap. Like the Chiefs haven't had to abide by it or it didn't exist until now. It's all they have "well you guys can't keep everyone" ok sure buddy, I'll just take that as a meaning "your team is really really good and I have no there argument and I also can't say that out loud because I'm but hurt."

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Darien25 03-03-2021 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoForIt (Post 15568920)
Seems like a bit of an overreaction although the defense does need some work. The fact is you just ran into a wagon in Tampa. Brady knew exactly what Spags was going to do after the first 2 possessions and him and Gronk just went to work after that. He exposed that the Chiefs defense is bad a tackling, letting up a ton of YAC. That is more of a coaching issue then personnel.

I think the bigger issue for the Chiefs is figuring out how to keep the talent around Patrick with his mega deal starting to kick in and the lower cap. The lower cap is the real issue as GMs were forecasting a cap of over $200 mil for this year until Covid hit and now it looks like it will be $180 mil. That is a killer.

Let's see. The Chiefs were just in the Super Bowl. Were in the Super Bowl last year too. Almost made the Super Bowl the year before that too. I think they will be ok. I think Brett Veach and Andy Reid might possibly figure something out this year and down the road. Good teams always find a way to work the salary cap. Teams like the Buccaneers? Good luck...

HemiEd 03-03-2021 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 15568513)
It was more handed to Tampa that anyone winning or losing

I am betting a lot of Bucs gear has been sold. It had to be a less saturated market than Chiefs gear.

cooper barrett 03-03-2021 08:39 AM

Dr. Ellefelt did some fine work on both my daughter and myself.

I can't say how many years he was the Chiefs Orthopedic surgeon.

0-60 3.6

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 15569122)
Tell us about the time you had turf toe and came back to regain your 4.4 speed, coop!

ThaVirus 03-03-2021 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15569253)
Optimal outcome? No.

Fuel for offseason moves to fix some problems? Absolutely.

Sometimes it takes a real kick on the balls to get someone to take drastic action.

I mean, winning the Super Bowl resulted in "Run it back". Hopefully, losing the Super Bowl will result in "Take it back".

Its never a good thing to lose the Super Bowl. It has never been a good thing in the history of the NFL.

htismaqe 03-03-2021 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15570237)
Its never a good thing to lose the Super Bowl. It has never been a good thing in the history of the NFL.

I didn't use the word "good".

It's never a "good" thing to lose the AFC championship game either but we did and we came back hungrier for it.

I have no doubt this can lead to the same.

New World Order 03-03-2021 09:25 AM

So he was playing with an injury that requires him to be out for 3 months post-surgery.

It's amazing with our qbs injury and all of the injuries to the offensive line we were still able to go to the SB.

Bl00dyBizkitz 03-03-2021 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15570240)
I didn't use the word "good".

It's never a "good" thing to lose the AFC championship game either but we did and we came back hungrier for it.

I have no doubt this can lead to the same.

I wonder what the stats are the year after for the team that lost the Super Bowl vs the teams that lost the AFCCG/NFCCG. I can only imagine the Super Bowl losers have it more rough.

htismaqe 03-03-2021 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz (Post 15570361)
I wonder what the stats are the year after for the team that lost the Super Bowl vs the teams that lost the AFCCG/NFCCG. I can only imagine the Super Bowl losers have it more rough.

I wonder how many of those teams had Patrick Mahomes?