ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I'm BaaaAAAAaaack.... Itrs Raider Chief Week (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174857)

RaiderSithLord 11-19-2007 05:18 AM

I'm BaaaAAAAaaack.... Itrs Raider Chief Week

Did you guys miss me?

I can't say I am over optimistic about our chances to take you guys out this week. Judging by nearly every game this year we will make it look good till the fourth, then find a way to screw it up...

I am hoping this trend reverses, and I would love to see the win come against you guys...

Every game this year, the Raiders have been a few plays away from a win... Beware and don't take us too light...

Spott 11-19-2007 05:27 AM

We've lost 3 in a row, so yes we've missed playing the Raiders.

kstater 11-19-2007 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaiderSithLord

Every game this year, the Raiders have been a few plays away from a win... Beware and don't take us too light...

Clearly they take them lightly every time they play. They've only won 9 in a row.

Ultra Peanut 11-19-2007 05:52 AM

who

Braincase 11-19-2007 06:14 AM

I guarantee a local team will win at Arrowhead this weekend.

BigRedChief 11-19-2007 06:17 AM

Quote:

Did you guys miss me?

I can't say I am over optimistic about our chances to take you guys out this week. Judging by nearly every game this year we will make it look good till the fourth, then find a way to screw it up...

I am hoping this trend reverses, and I would love to see the win come against you guys...

Sorry, but we don't feel like coming out play talk the smack right now.:( Check back in 48 hours or so

jth1331 11-19-2007 06:17 AM

Wait, Raider fans are still showing up?
You'd think they would be out preparing for the draft by now...

Pushead2 11-19-2007 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jth1331
Wait, Raider fans are still showing up?
You'd think they would be out preparing for the draft by now...

No more then we should......... :rolleyes:

Sfeihc 11-19-2007 06:47 AM

Go play with your Star Wars figures...................

cookster50 11-19-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Did you guys miss me?

It's still football season? Oh well.

morphius 11-19-2007 08:05 AM

Quote:

Did you guys miss me?

Yup, just like us you can pull defeat out of any chance of victory. Luckily we are playing each other which give one of us a chance to actually win a game.

StcChief 11-19-2007 09:20 AM

Croyle comes home and get's well on Faiders....

I like it.

chasedude 11-19-2007 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braincase
I guarantee a local team will win at Arrowhead this weekend.

LMAO

HypnotizedMonkey 11-19-2007 09:29 AM

Gonna make it 10 in a row!

DMAC 11-19-2007 09:30 AM

Raiders? Who gives a shit.