ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Our Wide Receivers - WTF? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147963)

ILChief 09-17-2006 07:49 PM

Our Wide Receivers - WTF?

Good Lord, they are non-existent. And don't say it's because of a backup QB cuz they did jack shit when Trent was in there. I've got the Sunday Ticket and we seem like one of the few teams that NEVER throw to our receivers, expect for some quick hits to Parker. We really need to draft a WR next year, but then again we need a left tackle also. Who would have thought our offense would have gotten so bad so quick?

Sure-Oz 09-17-2006 07:53 PM

We'll have Rod Gardner for Week 4 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hootie 09-17-2006 07:53 PM

and I need a massage with a happy ending...SHADDAP ALREADY

petegz28 09-17-2006 07:53 PM

Wait until Gardner gets in. TG dropped a tough but very catchable ball. Parker is too inconsistent. Dante is just too small to go too regularly.

Garner will give us the Boerighter we never should of released.

Hammock Parties 09-17-2006 07:55 PM

Parker had five catches. Nothing downfield, but we don't have time to throw downfield with these shitty OTs.

I thought Parker had a good game.

'Hamas' Jenkins 09-17-2006 07:55 PM

HELLO!! YOU PLAY NOT TO LOSE THE GAME!!. If you throw to WRs the ball can get intercepted. Jesus Christ. The risk of a turnover is too great to ever attempt to diversify our offensive gameplan. Dont you guys understand? I'm a sub .500 career coach, I know what mediocrity is all about.

Easy 6 09-17-2006 07:57 PM

I dont think they had a big part in the game plan. We were lookin' to shove it down their chokehole & keep Huard comfy. I thought they looked good when given chances.

KcMizzou 09-17-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28
Wait until Gardner gets in. TG dropped a tough but very catchable ball. Parker is too inconsistent. Dante is just too small to go too regularly.

Garner will give us the Boerighter we never should of released.

Yeah. Bo's been awesome since he left KC. We're still kicking ourselves over that one.

ChiefsCountry 09-17-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
I'm a sub .500 career coach, I know what mediocrity is all about.

Yet in the 5 years he had more playoff wins than God DV and one less than Tony Dungy.

petegz28 09-17-2006 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
Yeah. Bo's been awesome since he left KC. We're still kicking ourselves over that one.

I really haven't hear dhow he is doing. I just know, especially with Green out and a weak )-Line we need bigger possesion type receivers too. Not just Vermeil style fast guys.

We need a big slot receiver..Dante is just too small. We need a guy who can go over the middle besides our tight ends

runnercyclist 09-17-2006 08:06 PM

Tony needed to catch that ball. Damn.

FloridaMan88 09-17-2006 09:06 PM

Consider who was throwing them the football

007 09-17-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
HELLO!! YOU PLAY NOT TO LOSE THE GAME!!. If you throw to WRs the ball can get intercepted. Jesus Christ. The risk of a turnover is too great to ever attempt to diversify our offensive gameplan. Dont you guys understand? I'm a sub .500 career coach, I know what mediocrity is all about.

:LOL: