ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Meltdown Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Funny Stuff Post your favorite Obama/Bin Laden/ etc. GIF's, photoshop or anything funny here (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=244701)

BigRedChief 05-02-2011 03:55 PM

Post your favorite Obama/Bin Laden/ etc. GIF's, photoshop or anything funny here
 
Some of these photoshopped and animated gif's are some classical funny schtick.

People keep posting the same GIF's because the main thread has got to big to find the funny posts.

Please get this clean of politics. No arguing etc. It's the lounge. Besides those people that gathered last night all over America wern't Dems or Reps, they were just Americans. Lets keep this thread funny, not political.

I'll start
http://lolpics.se/pics/19416.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/KDssc.jpg

BigRedChief 05-02-2011 04:04 PM

http://i.imgur.com/1ZtvR.jpg

Hammock Parties 05-02-2011 04:09 PM

Reposting all the shit from the Obama thread. LMAO

http://theiowarepublican.com/home/wp...complished.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1krKD.png

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/mattpc/obama.png

http://i.imgur.com/pflAq.jpg

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3948131_n.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/0371_s7wp.gif

http://i.imgur.com/q16lM.jpg

Hammock Parties 05-02-2011 04:09 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ZGd9d.png

http://i.imgur.com/pRPrT.jpg

http://files.upit.me/1304414317.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/09fM7.jpg

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/7sMebQZ4k9I/0.jpg

http://drunkie.home.comcast.net/~drunkie/obama.jpg

http://blog.seattlepi.com/davidhorse...or-640x486.jpg

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2500/99osama.jpg

http://www.yasrsly.com/wp-content/ma...laden-dead.png

http://www.yasrsly.com/wp-content/ma...the-winner.png

http://i.imgur.com/0kh59.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mjbaU.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wA4cP.jpg

http://www.abload.de/img/in27ygvnqi.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Kz8uk.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_pwDwkUiHvV...rris_osama.jpg

BigRedChief 05-02-2011 04:20 PM

not funny. But the best pic from last night.
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics..._photo_ssh.jpg

Duck Dog 05-02-2011 04:26 PM

OK, the tweet one is funny.

-King- 05-02-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7614961)

ROFLROFLROFL

mesmith31 05-02-2011 04:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Liked these one..

Dante84 05-02-2011 04:54 PM

Love these

BigRedChief 05-02-2011 05:24 PM

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7282992_n.jpg

notorious 05-02-2011 05:31 PM

My own personal creation:

At first I was like:

http://blog.usnavyseals.com/uploads/...bin-laden1.jpg



But then I was like:

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...eadexplode.jpg

Psyko Tek 05-02-2011 05:37 PM

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shir...laden-is-dead/http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shir...laden-is-dead/

Hammock Parties 05-02-2011 05:39 PM

http://i54.tinypic.com/312aa0h.jpg

Hammock Parties 05-02-2011 05:55 PM

These are amusing.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8whgRab9um0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8whgRab9um0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

blaise 05-02-2011 06:58 PM

For Sale: Large compound. 12 foot walls. Barbed wire. No cable, phone or internet. Some bulletholes and bloodstains. Motivated seller.

FD 05-02-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7614933)

This is the best, but WTF is the source?

DaFace 05-02-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forward Dante (Post 7615344)
This is the best, but WTF is the source?

I could be 100% wrong on this, but I think it's an SNL skit (Obama impersonation) with Obama's actual face superimposed on it. At least it looks familiar like it was from SNL.

Hammock Parties 05-02-2011 07:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/oVz6S.png

BigRedChief 05-02-2011 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forward Dante (Post 7615344)
This is the best, but WTF is the source?

Jay Leno

KcMizzou 05-02-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7615403)
Jay Leno

LMAO

notorious 05-02-2011 07:47 PM

That GIF is the funniest thing I have seen on the net for a long time. ROFL

TrebMaxx 05-02-2011 07:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Someone with photoshop skills needs to take the picture with them all in the situation room watching the action and put a PS3 controller in Obama's hands.

Wyatt Earp 05-02-2011 08:01 PM

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/a...iesorigina.jpg

Hammock Parties 05-02-2011 08:31 PM

http://spiceweasel.net/gif/sand-wars.gif

Dante84 05-02-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp (Post 7615423)

Funniest one I've seen yet!

-King- 05-02-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7615355)
I could be 100% wrong on this, but I think it's an SNL skit (Obama impersonation) with Obama's actual face superimposed on it. At least it looks familiar like it was from SNL.

You are right about it being from SNL. But they didn't superimpose Obamas face on it.

It was the actual Obama speech for the first half of it, but they change to an actor when he's about to walk off

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/S0Tfu27Bz2w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's damn near seamlessly done.

boogblaster 05-03-2011 12:20 AM

One down .. 100 million to go ....

jjjayb 05-03-2011 05:47 AM

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.co...-of-ticket.jpg

blaise 05-03-2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 7615809)

Was that a tongue in cheek headline? I didn't read the whole article.

tyton75 05-03-2011 06:43 AM

Thats got to be tongue in cheek.. right?

blaise 05-03-2011 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 7615855)
Thats got to be tongue in cheek.. right?

I don't know. I mean, I realize Obama gets some credit here, but that headline makes it seem like Obama did 99% of the work and the Seals just ran the ball in from the 1, through an open hole.

patteeu 05-03-2011 06:57 AM

http://conservativebyte.com/wp-conte...ad-300x222.jpg

patteeu 05-03-2011 06:59 AM

Not directly related to Osama, but kind of funny:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70...11/AMERICA.jpg

jjjayb 05-03-2011 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyton75 (Post 7615855)
Thats got to be tongue in cheek.. right?

LOL. Yes. It's a fake headline.

Ugly Duck 05-03-2011 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7615875)


Bush's 95%....
Corner bin Laden in Tora Bora, then outsource the actual capture to the Northern Alliance (oops! They helped him escape!). Then, invade the wrong country & divert bin Laden resources to Iraq for years & years. Insist that we ask Pakistan's permission before we attempt a kill.

Obama's 5%... Shoot him.

notorious 05-03-2011 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjayb (Post 7615979)
LOL. Yes. It's a fake headline.

Wow, I guess it wasn't obvious enough.......ROFL

patteeu 05-03-2011 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7616047)

Bush's 95%....
Corner bin Laden in Tora Bora, then outsource the actual capture to the Northern Alliance (oops! They helped him escape!). Then, invade the wrong country & divert bin Laden resources to Iraq for years & years. Insist that we ask Pakistan's permission before we attempt a kill.

Obama's 5%... Shoot him.

Let's not argue politics in the loung, UD. Especially the braindead sort of politics that you hold most dear. :p

gblowfish 05-03-2011 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
FORE!!!

Sofa King 05-03-2011 10:19 AM

http://www.gifsoup.com/view6/2435471/osama-rape-o.gif

Sofa King 05-03-2011 10:25 AM

http://i55.tinypic.com/4gji1w.png

Sofa King 05-03-2011 10:26 AM

http://i.imgur.com/c6zxU.png

This one is for Fritz88 only.

Sofa King 05-03-2011 10:27 AM

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.c...5eecf3f6f6.jpg

boogblaster 05-03-2011 10:41 AM

Sofa da best ....

Dante84 05-03-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 7616136)

I dont get... please explain o:-)

DaFace 05-03-2011 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 7616161)
I dont get... please explain o:-)

It's a reference to the show Pawn Stars on the History Channel. About every other item someone brings in is really weird and/or specialized, so they "call a buddy" who is an expert in that area to check it out and tell them what it's worth.

As for the funny factor of the pic...meh.

POND_OF_RED 05-03-2011 10:53 AM

Not a photo but a friends facebook status gave me a good chuckle. "Osama Bin Laden died 8 years to the day after the Mission Accomplished speech. Time zones are more confusing than I thought."

Dante84 05-03-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7616164)
It's a reference to the show Pawn Stars on the History Channel. About every other item someone brings in is really weird and/or specialized, so they "call a buddy" who is an expert in that area to check it out and tell them what it's worth.

As for the funny factor of the pic...meh.

Ahh, i've seen it. Thanks for explaining.

WV 05-03-2011 11:52 AM

http://img.slate.com/media/67/tc.gif

WV 05-03-2011 11:54 AM

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...39ewo1_500.gif

Dave Lane 05-03-2011 12:28 PM

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

jAZ 05-03-2011 12:29 PM

http://i53.tinypic.com/255p0mu.jpg

Sofa King 05-03-2011 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 7616370)

OOPS!!!!

LMAO

Pitt Gorilla 05-03-2011 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 7616370)

I'm trying to figure out what that bumper sticker means.

Pants 05-03-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 7616389)
I'm trying to figure out what that bumper sticker means.

It's saying that the terrorists wanted us to elect Obama.

Pitt Gorilla 05-03-2011 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7616394)
It's saying that the terrorists wanted us to elect Obama.

I understand that, but it doesn't make any sense.

MOhillbilly 05-03-2011 12:41 PM

Doesnt have shit to do with obama. Has everything to do with the machine.

jAZ 05-03-2011 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 7616404)
I understand that, but it doesn't make any sense.

=Democrats can't fight terrorism effectively.

Dante84 05-03-2011 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 7616454)
=Democrats can't fight terrorism effectively.

oooops

DJ's left nut 05-03-2011 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7615877)
Not directly related to Osama, but kind of funny:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70...11/AMERICA.jpg

http://www.dakotavoice.com/wp-conten...al-shooter.jpg

4th and Long 05-03-2011 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 7615001)
not funny. But the best pic from last night.
http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics..._photo_ssh.jpg

And I posted it. Where's my damn rep? :p

Barret 05-03-2011 04:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
These are the first images that the CIA has declassified that have been found on Osama Bin Ladens hard drive....

FD 05-03-2011 05:54 PM

http://i.imgur.com/rIecP.png

mikey23545 05-03-2011 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ (Post 7616454)
=Democrats can't fight terrorism effectively.

They can if they just keep all of Bush's policies in place...

kysirsoze 05-03-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 7617169)
They can if they just keep all of Bush's policies in place...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...IDqW4a1AvafWiQ

Ugly Duck 05-03-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 7617169)
They can if they just keep all of Bush's policies in place...

Bush's policy was to ask Pakistan for permission before a raid. If Bush's policy was in place, bin Laden would have been warned by Pakistanis & escaped yet again.

Obama's stated policy (blasted as too dangerous by all Republicans) was to just go in & kill the f@ck out of him without permission from Pakistan. Most of America sure is glad that Obama did not keep the Bush policy in place.

mlyonsd 05-03-2011 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barret (Post 7617036)
These are the first images that the CIA has declassified that have been found on Osama Bin Ladens hard drive....

ROFL:LOL:LMAO Holy crap I about fell out of my chair.

mlyonsd 05-03-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 7617169)
They can if they just keep all of Bush's policies in place...

Oh come on, let'em have their fun celebrating Obama's only foreign policy success.

patteeu 05-03-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7617195)
Bush's policy was to ask Pakistan for permission before a raid. If Bush's policy was in place, bin Laden would have been warned by Pakistanis & escaped yet again.

Obama's stated policy (blasted as too dangerous by all Republicans) was to just go in & kill the f@ck out of him without permission from Pakistan. Most of America sure is glad that Obama did not keep the Bush policy in place.

You're not supposed to be talking politics in the Lounge, Ugly. You can continue to talk all the nonsense that you want, but try to make it non-political nonsense.

bishop_74 05-03-2011 07:18 PM

http://static.bltwy.com/Photos/Origi...1_Original.jpg

BigRedChief 05-03-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlyonsd (Post 7617217)
Oh come on, let'em have their fun celebrating Obama's only foreign policy success.

Everyone.....
This is the lounge, a politics free zone.

Extra Point 05-03-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7616083)
Let's not argue politics in the loung, UD. Especially the braindead sort of politics that you hold most dear. :p

UPSET? Then, don't post a political cartoon, and not expect a response, O thin-skinned one.

patteeu 05-03-2011 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point (Post 7617582)
UPSET? Then, don't post a political cartoon, and not expect a response, O thin-skinned one.

I'm not upset at all. This thread is filled with political graphics. But only a few have violated the spirit of the thread by posting political arguments of their own.

It sounds like I must have pissed in your cherrios a time or two in the past. Sorry it wasn't as memorable for me as it seems to be for you.

BigRedChief 05-03-2011 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Extra Point (Post 7617582)
UPSET? Then, don't post a political cartoon, and not expect a response, O thin-skinned one.

Of course you can't completely remove politics from this situation. But we can choose to not debate politics in the lounge. That is possible.

Extra Point 05-03-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7617601)
I'm not upset at all. This thread is filled with political graphics. But only a few have violated the spirit of the thread by posting political arguments of their own.

It sounds like I must have pissed in your cherrios a time or two in the past. Sorry it wasn't as memorable for me as it seems to be for you.

Don't worry. I don't eat that stuff. Stay classy, dude. And, yes, I'm a Republican.

J Diddy 05-03-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 7617396)
You're not supposed to be talking politics in the Lounge, Ugly. You can continue to talk all the nonsense that you want, but try to make it non-political nonsense.


You need a blowjob. Bad.

J Diddy 05-03-2011 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7616164)
It's a reference to the show Pawn Stars on the History Channel. About every other item someone brings in is really weird and/or specialized, so they "call a buddy" who is an expert in that area to check it out and tell them what it's worth.

As for the funny factor of the pic...meh.


You're forgetting the ever popular "that's not gonna happen"

patteeu 05-03-2011 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherLover (Post 7617804)
You need a blowjob. Bad.

How did you know?

Ugly Duck 05-04-2011 03:39 AM

http://soonerpsycho.com/spfarksandpics/jawsunclesam.gif

Sofa King 05-04-2011 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7618394)

LMAO

patteeu 05-04-2011 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 7618394)

That's better. */pats Ugly Duck on the head/*


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.