ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Wow. Tickets still available for the Jags game. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171435)

Hammock Parties 10-02-2007 10:20 PM

Wow. Tickets still available for the Jags game.

Blackout!

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2007/10..._jaguars_game/

Quote:

A limited number of tickets remain for Sunday’s Chiefs-Jaguars game.

They may be purchased on-line at www.kcchiefs.com, by phone at 800/676-5488 or by visiting any Ticketmaster Ticket Center or the Chiefs Arrowhead Ticket Office.

Some additional tickets may be forthcoming from the number allotted the visiting team. These are usually not available until later in the week and may be in short supply.

Halfcan 10-02-2007 10:27 PM

And if you buy a Jagsoff ticket- as a special King Carl bonus-

You can buy another ticket for full price and pay full price on Parking. This offer is only available for (REAL) Chiefs fans.

Buck 10-02-2007 10:29 PM

I think you get til Thursday at 5 pm or something to sellout before a blackout...Plus it only has to be technically sold out.

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-02-2007 10:32 PM

I sold my Jags tix for a whopping 145 on Ebay (Lower Level with Parking)

:banghead:

ChiefsCountry 10-02-2007 10:34 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...KCTV5com_c.jpg

They wont let it be blackouted, they have more to lose than the Chiefs do.

Skip Towne 10-02-2007 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...KCTV5com_c.jpg

They wont let it be blackouted, they have more to lose than the Chiefs do.

Yep

Hammock Parties 10-02-2007 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
I sold my Jags tix for a whopping 145 on Ebay (Lower Level with Parking)

:banghead:

Jesus. Learned your lesson, eh?

Mr. Arrowhead 10-02-2007 10:59 PM

dam you would figure with us coming off a huge win like last week, and us being tied for first, people would want to go the game.

Simplex3 10-02-2007 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Arrowhead
dam you would figure with us coming off a huge win like last week, and us being tied for first, people would want to go the game.

Maybe people are finally deciding that another season of mediocrity just isn't that interesting. Maybe the Chiefs don't rank as high on people's priority list as paying their mortgage. There are several reasons I can think of.

Deberg_1990 10-02-2007 11:31 PM

SO when was the last time a Chiefs game got blacked out locally?? IM guessing 89 or 90??

BWillie 10-03-2007 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Maybe people are finally deciding that another season of mediocrity just isn't that interesting. Maybe the Chiefs don't rank as high on people's priority list as paying their mortgage. There are several reasons I can think of.

Bla bla bla. Simplex won't be happy until the Chiefs go 0-16, suck ass for 10 years like the Colts and Chargers, and accumulate draft picks to finally become respectable. If you asked me right now if I would want to trade places with a Colts fan I'd tell you hell no. The Colt's fanbase is pathetic. Even when the Colts are good they can't sell out, and they are still pretty far down in attendance even though they won the freaking Super Bowl last year. At least Chiefs fans CARE and the atmosphere is second to none.

You play to win the game! HELLLOOOO

Valiant 10-03-2007 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
Bla bla bla. Simplex won't be happy until the Chiefs go 0-16, suck ass for 10 years like the Colts and Chargers, and accumulate draft picks to finally become respectable. If you asked me right now if I would want to trade places with a Colts fan I'd tell you hell no. The Colt's fanbase is pathetic. Even when the Colts are good they can't sell out, and they are still pretty far down in attendance even though they won the freaking Super Bowl last year. At least Chiefs fans CARE and the atmosphere is second to none.

You play to win the game! HELLLOOOO

Are you ****ing serious??? I would take some suckage for a while if we get what the Colts have had the last 4 years compared to what I have been a fan of for the last 18 years..

BWillie 10-03-2007 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
Are you ****ing serious??? I would take some suckage for a while if we get what the Colts have had the last 4 years compared to what I have been a fan of for the last 18 years..

Agree to disagree. I'd much rather be good almost every single year than be shitty for 10 years, then be good, then when Peyton Manning breaks his femur, be shitty again.

I guess I'm just used to being a KU fan. I expect to be good every year, and I expect to choke in the playoffs.

I don't understand that logic though. Florida Marlins have won 2 World Series in like the last 10 years. Would you really want to be a Florida Marlin's fan? Granted it's a tad better than the Royals, but pretty shitty nonetheless.

Thig Lyfe 10-03-2007 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie007
Agree to disagree. I'd much rather be good almost every single year than be shitty for 10 years, then be good, then when Peyton Manning breaks his femur, be shitty again.

I guess I'm just used to being a KU fan. I expect to be good every year, and I expect to choke in the playoffs.

I don't understand that logic though. Florida Marlins have won 2 World Series in like the last 10 years. Would you really want to be a Florida Marlin's fan? Granted it's a tad better than the Royals, but pretty shitty nonetheless.

I'd take the championships.

BWillie 10-03-2007 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SportsRacer
I'd take the championships.

"This game has got to be about more than winning. You're part of something here... along the way, I want you to cherish it, because when it's gone, it's gone forever." - Tony D'Mato

ROFL