ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274697)

Mr_Tomahawk 07-30-2013 07:24 PM

Frazod keeping it gay.

Nothing new to see here.

Frazod 07-30-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9846259)
Frazod keeping it gay.

Nothing new to see here.

Maybe you should stop crying about it then, dumbass.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-30-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9846263)
Maybe you should stop crying about it then, dumbass.

Awww cheer up buttercup. You still have your online friends, and booger. Don't be mad.

Hammock Parties 07-30-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9846253)
This might be the most talented Chiefs team in aggregate on paper that I've seen in the past 15 years

People say that dumb shit every year.

Coogs 07-30-2013 07:29 PM

Since we are posting the negitive stuff from today, we probably should get what appears to be Bray's last 4 throws of the day in...

#1:
Reid Ferrin ‏@KCChiefs_Reid now

Bray to Draughn on the rt side, then PBU by Josh Martin

#2:
Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71 now

Bray feeling the pressure up the middle. Throws the ball behind Roberts. #Chiefs

#3:
Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71 now

Bray with the deep ball. Poor decision because Greg Castillo had inside position. Copper breaks up the almost INT

And #4:
Jason Madson ‏@Jason_Madson now

Josh Martin just sacked Tyler Bray. #ChiefsCamp

Frazod 07-30-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9846270)
Awww cheer up buttercup. You still have your online friends, and booger. Don't be mad.

I'm not mad. Your delicious tears sustain me.

DeezNutz 07-30-2013 07:35 PM

Maybe not full-blown AIDS, but definitely HIV.

BossChief 07-30-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9846183)
So our OL sucks again?

These guys are just reporters. Not football analysts.

The OL is probably struggling with cohesiveness because 3 guys are with the 1st team right now that werent even playing last year.

Albert and Hudson are the only two that played significant time on the Chiefs line last year.

Our left guard and center didn't play last year (apart from the couple games Hudson started)

Fisher is playing a new position.

That paired with the fact that we are gonna be going away from Zone blocking and that means that even returning players are learning new techniques and it should be expected for them to be struggling early in camp.

Give these guys time to gel (that may take a few games into the regular season) and they are gonna be an impressive unit.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-30-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9846297)
I'm not mad. Your delicious tears sustain me.

You can't get enough of me. Is okay to admit you want more than my tears. I won't judge you. Lol

Frazod 07-30-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9846315)
You can't get enough of me. Is okay to admit you want more than my tears. I won't judge you. Lol

Nah. Knowing that you seethe with rage over Daniel being on the team is enough for me.

-King- 07-30-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9846314)

The OL is probably struggling with cohesiveness because 3 guys are with the 1st team right now that werent even playing last year.

Albert and Hudson are the only two that played significant time on the Chiefs line last year.

Our left guard and center didn't play last year (apart from the couple games Hudson started)

That paired with the fact that we are gonna be going away from Zone blocking and that means that even returning players are learning new techniques and it should be expected for them to be struggling early in camp.

Give these guys time to gel (that may take a few games into the regular season) and they are gonna be an impressive unit.

Don't fall for the bait dude.

Titty Meat 07-30-2013 07:41 PM

With Davis/McCluster doing special teams we are bound to lead the league in turnovers again.

Hammock Parties 07-30-2013 07:42 PM

That's not really a troll.

Legit question.

Is our D that good, or does the OL suck?

Mr_Tomahawk 07-30-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9846320)
Nah. Knowing that you seethe with rage over Daniel being on the team is enough for me.

Naw...it was a good move by Clark. It will draw more hapless homers, such as yourself, to buy tickets and fill the seats.

It's evident the guy is going to struggle to hold onto the backup position with the shit performance he has been displaying at camp. Lol

penbrook 07-30-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9846314)

Albert and Hudson are the only two that played significant time on the Chiefs line last year?

I think you meant Albert and Asamoah. Not Hudson