ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs X-Factor isn't The Weirdest.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=340268)

gblowfish 10-13-2021 12:40 PM

X-Factor isn't The Weirdest....

X-Factor is clearly a mess and IMHO has been an embarrassment to the Chiefs and KC as a whole. But he isn't the weirdest story in Chiefs history concerning a "Super Fan." Back right after 9/11 KC has a guy who painted his head like a Chiefs Helmet and went around the stadium banging a drum. Fans called him "Helmet Head." The FBI called him "Off the Reservation in the Witness Protection Program." Wow...
https://fox4kc.com/news/man-at-cente...ce-helmet-man/

Bwana 10-13-2021 12:47 PM

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012...71_634x346.jpg
https://www.travispflanz.com/wp-cont...elmet_man1.jpg

alpha_omega 10-13-2021 12:48 PM

Edgar Sanchez... ROFL

ChiefsCountry 10-13-2021 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 15892254)
Edgar Sanchez... ROFL

That's just so Dirty.

Dunerdr 10-13-2021 12:51 PM

This is the mother of xfactors children?

Cheater5 10-13-2021 12:59 PM

The Chiefs banned him? That's weak sauce.

Mephistopheles Janx 10-13-2021 01:10 PM

Nope... while this was an interesting read Ty Rowton is still *DEFINITIVELY* "the wierdest".

KCrockaholic 10-13-2021 01:13 PM

Yeah I'm gonna have to say Rowton is still the ****in weirdo here....

ReynardMuldrake 10-13-2021 01:16 PM

He wasn't in witness protection. That was just cocaine and alcohol.

T-post Tom 10-13-2021 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 15892279)
The Chiefs banned him? That's weak sauce.

Good call by the Chiefs in my opinion. They only banned him from dressing up as his “character.” Once his story became public, he became a safety concern to any of the fans around him. His disregard for his own safety should not extend to the other fans in the stadium. Just my two cents.

neech 10-13-2021 01:49 PM

You would think you wouldn't want high exposure to the public when you are in the Witness protection program.

Marcellus 10-13-2021 02:14 PM

Remember Belly Boy? I know a guy who he worked with that said he was arrested after going and getting his gun and coming back to work after getting fired. (or something along those lines)

This was many many years ago as well but he may have been the actual craziest of them all.

MTG#10 10-13-2021 02:23 PM

Meth Factor is way weirder, this guy doesn't even come close

Sassy Squatch 10-13-2021 02:32 PM

A guy that paints a helmet on himself vs a guy that should never be out in public without a helmet. Which one is weirder?

jettio 10-13-2021 02:34 PM

He would have been better off using a different outfit for the relocation instead of the US Marshall's Service.

If he had called Best Quality Vacuum and said, "I need a dust filter for a Hoover Max Extract® 60 Pressure Pro." he could have been the Chiefs assistant special teams coach.

TLO 10-13-2021 02:44 PM

One X-Factor thread dies, and another is born. The circle of life.

Otter 10-13-2021 03:10 PM

What was he in the witness protection program for? That's got to be a story in itself.

eDave 10-13-2021 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 15892311)
He wasn't in witness protection. That was just cocaine and alcohol.

LMAO

Toad 10-13-2021 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15892387)
Remember Belly Boy? I know a guy who he worked with that said he was arrested after going and getting his gun and coming back to work after getting fired. (or something along those lines)

This was many many years ago as well but he may have been the actual craziest of them all.

I remember Belly Boy. Back in the day, my buddy and I won season tickets in the KY102 section in the north end zone lower bowl. Saw some crazy shit that year. Belly Boys (yep there were 2 at one point) got so drunk, one of them high fived the another over the rail onto the field. He shook it off and powered thru it.

cabletech94 10-13-2021 04:21 PM

Is belly boy the same guy from the royals playoff run? He always wore a shirt, but it never covered up said “appendage”. Always looked like he may be in some sort of haze.

KChiefs1 10-13-2021 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toad (Post 15892530)
I remember Belly Boy. Back in the day, my buddy and I won season tickets in the KY102 section in the north end zone lower bowl. Saw some crazy shit that year. Belly Boys (yep there were 2 at one point) got so drunk, one of them high fived the another over the rail onto the field. He shook it off and powered thru it.

What happened to the Belly Boys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

digger 10-13-2021 05:23 PM

I 'member...

https://www.factinate.com/wp-content...4/I-member.jpg

scho63 10-13-2021 05:59 PM

This is how high the weirdness, crazy, drugged, low IQ, white trash and ****ed up bar has been set by X-Factor.

Edgar didn't even see the top, let alone clear it.

https://www.aaesports.com/v/vspfiles...che=1620736868

Graystoke 10-13-2021 06:17 PM

If only Rainman did a pole

Toad 10-13-2021 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 15892610)
What happened to the Belly Boys?

No idea. Most likely heart failure

Kiimo 10-13-2021 07:35 PM

Who was the professional superfan at Chiefs and Royals games in the 80s who ended up doing something horrifying?

He was hired by the teams. Mad Mike?

He came to my elementary school to talk to the kids about drugs and alcohol and even at like ten years old I recognized he was off his rocker.

He had a feltboard with all these different drugs and alcohol and he ripped the one that said BEER off the board and started spitting on it and stomping on it and screaming at it. I guess he had a buddy who died drunk driving after too many beers.

Anyway he was never invited back

'Hamas' Jenkins 10-13-2021 07:47 PM

Isn't it self-evident that a person who wraps up all of their identity and worth into a team they are not affiliated with in any way is ****ed in the head?

fan4ever 10-13-2021 08:11 PM

I saw on FB that X-Factor got knocked out. Anyone talking about it in another thread?

Titty Meat 10-13-2021 09:10 PM

Any grown ass man that dresses up for a football game is a weirdo

Sofa King 10-13-2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 15892810)
Isn't it self-evident that a person who wraps up all of their identity and worth into a team they are not affiliated with in any way is ****ed in the head?

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...30/710/dd0.png

wazu 10-13-2021 09:53 PM

Ha! I remember this guy. FBI had to be like WTF?! Trying to hide a guy and he goes out of his way to make a spectacle of himself. Of course he did it in disguise, so maybe he was brilliant. Would love to know the full story of this guy, and if he is still a Chiefs fan these days.

KChiefs1 10-13-2021 10:06 PM

X-Factor isn't The Weirdest....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15892786)
Who was the professional superfan at Chiefs and Royals games in the 80s who ended up doing something horrifying?

He was hired by the teams. Mad Mike?

He came to my elementary school to talk to the kids about drugs and alcohol and even at like ten years old I recognized he was off his rocker.

He had a feltboard with all these different drugs and alcohol and he ripped the one that said BEER off the board and started spitting on it and stomping on it and screaming at it. I guess he had a buddy who died drunk driving after too many beers.

Anyway he was never invited back

Krazy George

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...3ae52694d6.jpg

BigRedChief 10-13-2021 10:19 PM

I remember that guy. Seemed like a cool dude. Drank way too much. But Belly Boy would get so drunk that he could barley walk. So whose the winner?

Mile High Mania 10-14-2021 06:50 AM

Well, let's be honest... there's a special kind of crazy that lives within the souls of the fan that goes to great lengths to do this stuff in support of their team.

A great number of them are normal people, but I would venture to say that 6 out of 10 have got some issues they need to address. Granted, there are some as we see that are just flat out owning that crazy group.

IIRC, when First Down Elvis bowed out, I think it was because he's in that normal somewhat over the top fan base that realized the batshit crazy antics of others and decided to distance himself.

For the most part, it's fun to see the fans dressed up and doing things on TV (hell, I met FDE, Weirdwolf and a few others years ago at a game in KC - great guys) ... but, when you take it to your personal every day affair - you might have some association/personal issues that need addressing.

Dunerdr 10-14-2021 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 15893073)
Well, let's be honest... there's a special kind of crazy that lives within the souls of the fan that goes to great lengths to do this stuff in support of their team.

A great number of them are normal people, but I would venture to say that 6 out of 10 have got some issues they need to address. Granted, there are some as we see that are just flat out owning that crazy group.

IIRC, when First Down Elvis bowed out, I think it was because he's in that normal somewhat over the top fan base that realized the batshit crazy antics of others and decided to distance himself.

For the most part, it's fun to see the fans dressed up and doing things on TV (hell, I met FDE, Weirdwolf and a few others years ago at a game in KC - great guys) ... but, when you take it to your personal every day affair - you might have some association/personal issues that need addressing.

Yeah, i know some very successful well adjusted human beings who's outlet is superfanning. But i'd venture to say a large portion of them are just ****ing weirdos.

jettio 10-14-2021 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 15893073)

You wouldn’t dare say those things if Barrel Man was still around.

Mennonite 10-14-2021 04:02 PM

https://i.imgur.com/0RBDaIY.jpg

InChiefsHeaven 10-14-2021 07:41 PM

I dunno, if you dress up at games and have fun with it, so what? It's largely harmless I think. They just love their team and like to have fun with it. Obviously, examples in this thread are of people who are nuts anyway, but I don't think it's fair to paint all superfans in that light.

We had one for the Omaha Beef indoor football team. He would dress up, had a classic truck that he painted team colors and was in a lot of parades with it. Did a lot for charity too. But he is a normal guy and a helluva craftsman. He did give it up a couple years ago, but for reasons that had to do with the ownership of the team being a bunch of assholes. Long story.

Anyway, I appreciate super fans.

FlaChief58 10-14-2021 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15892387)

I met him at a game in Tampa in the late 90's. He seemed like an OK dude in the short time we chatted

KChiefs1 10-14-2021 08:26 PM

Super fans always make me think of the Charlestown Chiefs.

Demonpenz 10-14-2021 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettio (Post 15892413)
He would have been better off using a different outfit for the relocation instead of the US Marshall's Service.

If he had called Best Quality Vacuum and said, "I need a dust filter for a Hoover Max Extract® 60 Pressure Pro." he could have been the Chiefs assistant special teams coach.

I see ya player. BCS

Demonpenz 10-14-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mennonite (Post 15894008)

They put ketchup on bbq sauce like a shlub

RockChalk 10-15-2021 07:53 AM

Any chance that this dude was Frankie?

rabblerouser 10-15-2021 09:03 AM

https://i.ibb.co/syxP0qt/Screenshot-...g-Internet.jpg

scho63 10-15-2021 09:13 AM

Meth Factor nevers takes off his gear. He thinks he is a Chiefs Super Hero.

Thats ****ed up.

TLO 10-15-2021 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rabblerouser (Post 15894730)

What's this anout?

kstater 10-15-2021 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 15894771)
What's this anout?

Gonna go on a limb, and say he's seeking attention

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk