ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Chiefs are taking Geno #1; bank on it (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270750)

Pasta Little Brioni 03-10-2013 12:43 PM

Missing a bunch of posts. Guessing that dickbag Saito is posting again.

Mav 03-10-2013 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9482737)
Excuses excuses.

Thought you didn't make excuses?
Posted via Mobile Device

you really need to do some work on the difference between and excuse, and a reason........

There is a big difference.

Mav 03-10-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bewbies (Post 9482150)
No way! Do you know how hard it is to find someone as stupid as a guy that changes teams based on a terrible player to fight with someone that struggles with difficult works like 'peckor' and 'ownly'?

This is comedic gold! Let them fight this one out!

gotta love when a dumbass tries to be funny, and then ****s up himself.

nlm

Pasta Little Brioni 03-10-2013 12:45 PM

Alex must slurp like a mad man.

Mav 03-10-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9482757)
He has limits as an average qb, but you compare him to Rodgers and Brady.

Guess what ? You are making excuses again. Rodgers and Brady don't have the limitations of being average
Posted via Mobile Device

you know, i do think there are some really educated people on this forum, from a football standpoint,, and then there are just reeruns like you, and sour limp dick, and i just shake my head. If turds like you werent here, this site would be so much better.

You cant understand how brady and rodgers having the same systems their entire career, and having the luxury to sit and learn the qb position without being thrust in too early would benefit those two guys?

My ****ing god. Your parents should both be slapped.

BossChief 03-10-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9482900)
this is the problem. CP vets scream, "we dont need niners turds coming here telling us about alex smiff. he sucks, we know. we have done this before."

Then CP members spew insane garbage because they dont have a clue.

The reason Alex Smith was given the contract he was given, was because it was a one year deal essentially. Jim Harbaugh, told his own father that he thought colin kaepernick was the best player in the DRAFT. Jim Harbaugh shortly after taking the 49ers job, asked andrew luck if there were any qbs that stood out while he was at the mannings passing camp, andrew told him colin kaepernick. Jim and Baalke went and held a work out with him. Colin Kaepernick, was, and is Jim Harbaughs hand picked qb. Alex Smith was a serviceable place holder until Kaep was ready.

Alex Smith, is andy reids serviceable placeholder until andy reids qb is ready.

You think you know about alex smith, but the truth is that you dont. You think you know, but your information is all about what you have heard stephen a smith say or some other nfl network hack, and doesnt hold a candle to what true niner fans know.

You are a kool aid drinking, mouth breathing, drooling fool.

If Jim Harbaugh thought Colin Kaepernick was the best player in the draft, why didn't he draft him at 7?

Answer: they thought Aldon Smith was better.

RealSNR 03-10-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9482900)

Alex Smith, is andy reids serviceable placeholder until andy reids qb is ready.

That QB is apparently not Geno Smith or Matt Barkley. Either we take a rancid turd like Matt Scott or Landry Jones in the back of the draft (puke) or we wait until NEXT YEAR once a****inggain to magically be in that right moment in the right mindset with the right coaches and the right personnel, and find the right guy in the right year with the right skills for the right offense in the right year of the Chinese zodiac.

It's such a shame that Geno had to get drafted in the year of the Snake. Andy Reid and Dorsey are big on QBs in Dog and Rabbit years. Occasionally a Rat or Dragon will work out, but he generally needs a Dog or Rabbit. McNabb was a Rabbit.

milkman 03-10-2013 01:11 PM

Just stop with the "placeholder", "stopgap" bullshit.

You don't spend two premium picks on that kind of QB.

That's the kind of commitment you make to the guy you see as your starter for the forseeable future.

Chief3188 03-10-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9482990)

That's the kind of commitment you make to the guy you see as your starter for the forseeable future.

Exactly. We are getting 3 years of Smith whether we want it or not.

Mav 03-10-2013 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9482947)
You are a kool aid drinking, mouth breathing, drooling fool.

If Jim Harbaugh thought Colin Kaepernick was the best player in the draft, why didn't he draft him at 7?

Answer: they thought Aldon Smith was better.

exactly. No one had him projected in the first round, but they did trade up to get him in the second.

YOu can say whatever you want dude. I know, you just want to be right.

Mav 03-10-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief3188 (Post 9483057)

if he is your qb for three years, he is playing well, and you are winning games.

that would be a horrible thing.

Messier 03-10-2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief3188 (Post 9483057)

How do you get 3 years? He has two left on his current deal.

I wouldn't confuse Reid and Dorsey with SP. I don't think Smith starts come hell or high water. If he struggles, I think he'll be replaced, after one year if he plays poorly enough, regardless of what was given up.

Mav 03-10-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9483079)
How do you get 3 years? He has two left on his current deal.

I wouldn't confuse Reid and Dorsey with SP. I don't think Smith starts come hell or high water. If he struggles, I think he'll be replaced, after one year if he plays poorly enough, regardless of what was given up.

absolutely. This........:thumb:

BossChief 03-10-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9482990)

How long would you expect a team to stick to a starter freshly signed to a 100 million dollar contract?

How about a guy they drafted with a 36th overall pick and groomed for a couple years?

Rasputin 03-10-2013 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9482916)
Alex must slurp like a mad man.

Maybe he is BlackBobs Uncle?