ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football What Happened in Green Bay? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322186)

The Franchise 04-04-2019 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14194053)
Pat grew up with success. He's always been at the top. He was good at everything he did and he hung out with guys like Derek Jeter. All he knows really, is success.

Unlike Aaron Rodgers, Pat's drive does not come from insecurity. He has confidence in spades because he's always enjoyed success.

It's insecurity that makes these guys act the way they do. What they call a "Chip on his shoulder". Pat doesn't have that.

Yep.

The fall in the draft.
Waiting 3 years behind Favre.

That's all ****ed with Rodgers head.

Frazod 04-04-2019 10:15 AM

I'm sure this article will do wonders for Aaron's insecurities.

Probably a bad day to be an extra in his next State Farm commercial. :D

Setsuna 04-04-2019 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14194018)
I really hope Pat never turns into an asshat like Rodgers.

Not with that 15 foundation he won't. He's perfect in every way.

Skyy God 04-04-2019 10:17 AM

Green Bay was reeruned for sticking with the Beav for so long. Seems like a guy lucky to coach a generational talent like Rogers.

Fortunately the universe has laid him low.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspi...1832955661/amp

Rain Man 04-04-2019 10:20 AM

I dislike the Packers, so I'm glad to read this.

DrRyan 04-04-2019 10:24 AM

"No, Rodgers would not forget that McCarthy had helped perpetuate his four-and-a-half-hour wait in the NFL draft green room the year prior. His nationally televised embarrassment. McCarthy, then the 49ers offensive coordinator, chose Alex Smith No. 1 overall. Not Rodgers."

Wow, solid play holding grudges Aaron. Hard to side with a guy whis family can't even stand the guy. Dude is a great player but that over inflated ego will be the primary cause of under achievement.

sully1983 04-04-2019 10:31 AM

I think I have an irrational hatred for Rodgers cause he got to bang Olivia Munn for awhile .

But I really think Rodgers is a massive douche bag. I remember reading that he didn't even reach out to his mom while the wildfires in Cali were going on where she lives . Like jfc dude, I get that you and your family don't get along but thats your ****ing mom for christ sakes . She gave birth to you and raised you . What an ungrateful bitch he is.

Sorry 04-04-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully1983 (Post 14194086)
I think I have an irrational hatred for Rodgers cause he got to bang Olivia Munn for awhile .

But I really think Rodgers is a massive douche bag. I remember reading that he didn't even reach out to his mom while the wildfires in Cali were going on where she lives . Like jfc dude, I get that you and your family don't get along but thats your ****ing mom for christ sakes . She gave birth to you and raised you . What an ungrateful bitch he is.

To be fair we don't know their family dynamic.. usually something shitty has to happen for a some to hate his mom

oldman 04-04-2019 11:02 AM

There were stories about how Rodgers' family didn't like Olivia Munn and her effect on Rodgers. Now I don't fault the guy for wanting to bang that as often as he could (never the night before a game - lol), but I wonder if the stories about her being somewhat of a prima donna didn't rub off on him. And all QBs, except our PMII, are douches.

carcosa 04-04-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystoke (Post 14194010)
I got to say my mind has changed by Peyton. My Co-Workers kid got severely injured in a Mower Accident. Peyton called him up and talked with the 5 year old for 10-15 minutes. It made his day. I thought it was supper cool.

Some interesting Capitalization Choices in this post

Sorce 04-04-2019 11:17 AM

https://i.imgur.com/O8CmA7H.jpg

Graystoke 04-04-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14194138)
Some interesting Capitalization Choices in this post

Thank You I try hard to Make it Interesting!

loochy 04-04-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldman (Post 14194136)
And all QBs, except our PMII, are douches.

Nah, I think Drew Brees and Alex Smith are alright dudes too.

Buehler445 04-04-2019 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 14193990)
Green Bay was also hurt by Ted Thompson's over-reliance on the draft and rarely using free agency or trades as an opportunity for personnel upgrades.

Criminally so. That roster was voluntarily mind boggling KU horrible for a long time. Just asenine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14194060)
Yep.

The fall in the draft.
Waiting 3 years behind Favre.

That's all ****ed with Rodgers head.

Sitting behind Favre and Favre being a **** and Favre retiring and coming back like a ****ing asshole rightfully would **** with a dude.

Pure speculation here, but I think they have treated Rodgers with a business attitude rather than a team or family attitude. Just from what I’ve read, which has almost no basis in fact, but it’s still the jist I get. So Rodgers puts walls up and treats them like pure business.

I get it. It’s criminal mismanagement of a ridiculous talent but I get it.

JakeF 04-04-2019 11:47 AM

Rodgers is smart, he's just a dick.