ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Level of Frustration? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=175380)

Donger 11-26-2007 12:14 PM

Level of Flustration?

Okay, I didn't get to watch the game, but it seems clear that the level of frustration is relatively high (fire him, unacceptable, etc.). Frustration's great, but has it reached a level which will cause you to act?

Season ticket holders? Will you stop attending games?

Non-season ticket holders? Will you eat the cost of the tickets in order to not attend?

And no TV for you above people.

Has it reached that point?

Just curious.

Thanks.

Reerun_KC 11-26-2007 12:16 PM

No Sunday Ticket next year....

HonestChieffan 11-26-2007 12:16 PM

Thats the gist of my post regarding oldtimers...

Donger 11-26-2007 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC
No Sunday Ticket next year....

Does the Chiefs organization get any revenue from Sunday Ticket subscribers?

el borracho 11-26-2007 12:18 PM

I've never been a season ticket holder and I don't really buy merchandise so no change there. I do try to jouney to games about once a year and I'm definitely less inclined to do that (although not absolutely against it). I still watch the games on tv when I can, although I am not as commited to it (I've seen all but 1 game this year).

luv 11-26-2007 12:18 PM

While I'm not aseason ticket holder, if I was, I would not stop attending games. There's something about packing up the night before, leaving out early the next morning to caravan, tailgating with friends and meeting new people, and just watching football in person. We may be losing, but, as someone who's still trying to learn, I love going and watching.

dirk digler 11-26-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger

Oh hell yeah they all get a share.

I will probably won't be doing the Sunday Ticket package either. Not worth it.

Reerun_KC 11-26-2007 12:19 PM

Quote:

I think it is considered part of the TV money they get....

suds79 11-26-2007 12:19 PM

Well I'm not a season ticket holder so Carl & company probably don't care to much about my opinion but...

I'm only frustrated by Herm's poor clock management. I really think they need to bring in a clock management coach. I mean why not? The coach has other coaches & players in his ear during the game. I'm sure it's crazy. So why not delegate that important task?

Other than that? I'm not really frustrated. We all knew the Chiefs would stink. And they do. We're starting a new QB so why are we surprised? This is part of the process when you rebuild and it seems like a lot of fans want us to fire our HC after one bad season when he went the playoffs the year before.... I guess I just don't get it.

BigRedChief 11-26-2007 12:20 PM

Not a real question for this time of the year. You always have tons of people saying they are not going to renew their tickets. But when it comes crunch time they renew.

luv 11-26-2007 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
Oh hell yeah they all get a share.

I will probably won't be doing the Sunday Ticket package either. Not worth it.

Living so close to KC, don't local stations carry the games?

dirk digler 11-26-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
Living so close to KC, don't local stations carry the games?

Yeah but I like to watch the other games as well. It is just become to expensive to keep it.

Donger 11-26-2007 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv
While I'm not aseason ticket holder, if I was, I would not stop attending games. There's something about packing up the night before, leaving out early the next morning to caravan, tailgating with friends and meeting new people, and just watching football in person. We may be losing, but, as someone who's still trying to learn, I love going and watching.

So no level of frustration would stop you from attending?

Simply Red 11-26-2007 12:23 PM

Quote:

Not certain. But I'd guess, yes.

BigRedChief 11-26-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv

I sold my tickets to the Packers, Raiders and Chargers games. I'm seeing if I can really stay away from Arrowhead on game day.

The Packers game was hard.

Yesterday was a piece of cake.

Still TBD.