ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Watkins active; Berry/Ware inactive (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320293)

Bwana 01-12-2019 09:09 AM

Well the Berry news is not a big surprise, but I'm happy Watkins will be in there. He may play in a limited capacity, I guess we shall find out. Way to suck it up Sammy, get it done!

TribalElder 01-12-2019 09:09 AM

Best bet is to not worry about Berry. Chiefs should move forward without him in the game plan the rest of the season.

Get well Eric and keep that distraction over there

threebag 01-12-2019 09:16 AM

Haglunds

Berry

Spirit 0.1

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3e/d1...9fe968e363.jpg

WWGD?

Gravedigger 01-12-2019 09:19 AM

Berry better have surgery scheduled on February 4th to get this shit taken care of, not having another season of this excuse hurting the team for the amount of money we’re investing in him.

WhiteWhale 01-12-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booger (Post 14026359)
First time with Watkins and Benjamin active together. No Benjamin hasn’t lit it up with numbers but him being the 4th or 5th option for Patrick, even as a decoy will help stress their D with that much pure talent out there. There’s no tape on that. Just an interesting thought/wrinkle.

Benjamin sucks though.

I'd take Conley or Robinson over that bust any day.

He's a thinner Demetrius Harris at this point, except I'm pretty sure Harris has a higher completion rate.

dallaschiefsfan 01-12-2019 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14026371)
The nfl network reporter at arrowhead said Berry would be a "game day decision". The understanding was they would see how he is in the warmups. So I wouldn’t totally rule out Berry just yet.

If true, and he's still a question mark when injury report has to be made and it's a choice between making Berry or Parker active for the game (not sure if other positions make that a non-decision), I still maintain that 5 plays during the game with Berry is better than having Parker anywhere close to the field for any of the game. Parker should be out, period unless Berry is 100% ruled out for the game. Hopefully, they adjusted their positional game plan to have Lucas start at Berry's position and Murray as his backup in case of injury to either of the starters.

BossChief 01-12-2019 09:25 AM

A guy on twitter said that Eric turned down surgery that the team asked for him to have done because Eric was going off his own doctors advice that he could come back this year and help the team. He used that to try and defend Berry because “the surgery would have been in his best interests but he wanted to help the team”.

If true, and I’m not sure the validity, Berry ****ed KC hard because he would be 100% by the start of 2019

Hammock Parties 01-12-2019 09:26 AM

We're saving Berry for next year's Super Bowl.

Bugeater 01-12-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14026393)
Honestly guys the "spirit" jokes are so lame and LAST YEAR!!. It's also indicative of some folks not understanding verbage often used in the African American community. For those who couldn't fathom what Berry meant, he was pretty much saying "my gut was telling me that the Ravens game was too soon to come back", THAT'S ALL. So folks need to let it go and quit trying to mock the guy because some of these so called "grown men" are looking very childish imo.

You being a ginormous race baiting bitch is soooo lame and last year as well.

BossChief 01-12-2019 09:27 AM

Eric needs to take some serious pain meds and help us win a home playoff game

UChieffyBugger 01-12-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14026470)
You being a ginormous race baiting bitch is soooo lame and last year as well.

Oh look, it's exactly the type of CHILDISH IDIOT i was talking about. Who could have guessed fhat one would wet his bed this morning? :rolleyes:

bdj23 01-12-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 14026393)
Honestly guys the "spirit" jokes are so lame and LAST YEAR!!. It's also indicative of some folks not understanding verbage often used in the African American community. For those who couldn't fathom what Berry meant, he was pretty much saying "my gut was telling me that the Ravens game was too soon to come back", THAT'S ALL. So folks need to let it go and quit trying to mock the guy because some of these so called "grown men" are looking very childish imo.

Shut up limey

FringeNC 01-12-2019 09:34 AM

Just hope Watkins can be close to his old self. If so, look out Colts. Also, who will be starting at LG?

Eleazar 01-12-2019 09:36 AM

You'd better be seriously injured to be sitting for a playoff game. :shake:

prhom 01-12-2019 09:36 AM

Meh, the berry thing really doesn’t bug me anymore. I don’t think he would be a difference maker out there anyway given how little he’s played. Hope Watkins isn’t just going to be a decoy out there and is really able to play.

I’ve not seen if Ware is going to play. That’s the biggest injury issue in my view. He’s a tougher runner than Damien. He’s the one I want out there on the goal line and short yardage. Sloppy weather and field would be good to have him running hard.