ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Question for those who have been to OAKLAND before... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=233098)

Hootie 09-07-2010 07:32 PM

Question for those who have been to OAKLAND before...

I am attending the game on 11/07 in Oakland...

I'm looking to buy two tickets for the game...I don't want to spend a ton of money...I am concerned about the quality of the ticket, but I'm not OVERLY concerned (as long as I can see the game)...

What section should I be looking for? Obviously I'm not going to be sitting in the Black Hole...as I don't want me, or my girlfriend...stabbed.

So any advice?

I don't want to spend an arm and a leg, and I don't want to get stabbed.

Other than that...as long as I'm not behind some concrete pole...I'm not too picky.

Bugeater 09-07-2010 07:34 PM

You are nuts.

Buck 09-07-2010 07:34 PM

It doesn't matter where you sit, you are going to get hassled the whole game.

Shogun 09-07-2010 07:34 PM

Prepare to be penetrated.

Bwana 09-07-2010 07:35 PM

LMAO

This won't end well.

cdcox 09-07-2010 07:38 PM

Just turn up that winning personality of yours a few notches and I'm sure everything will be fine.

kstater 09-07-2010 07:38 PM

When you get to your seats, be sure to yell "I PEE ON MY ROOMATES".

Hootie 09-07-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 6985071)
It doesn't matter where you sit, you are going to get hassled the whole game.

I don't really care about that...

If you're saying it will BE SO BAD for my girlfriend if I wear my Chiefs shit...I'll just wear a polo or something and try not to cheer too much...

Right now I'm just trying to get seats that don't make me look like a dipshit...

JoeyChuckles 09-07-2010 07:39 PM

Good luck man. When I went to Oakland, the BART platform was scary enough. I can't imagine going into the stadium.

Shogun 09-07-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6985080)
I don't really care about that...

If you're saying it will BE SO BAD for my girlfriend if I wear my Chiefs shit...I'll just wear a polo or something and try not to cheer too much...

Right now I'm just trying to get seats that don't make me look like a dipshit...

no no no, you wear your chiefs jersey in order to psyche them out before they psyche you out!

Hootie 09-07-2010 07:41 PM

actually you know what...

any friendly Raiders fan (ha!) that frequents this board and also goes to the games...

Please PM me...I have a lot of questions as I need a hotel room around that area for the 6th and 7th and I really have no idea what I'm trying to do as I've never been to California.

Hootie 09-07-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Wiz (Post 6985082)
Good luck man. When I went to Oakland, the BART platform was scary enough. I can't imagine going into the stadium.

I have a really hard time believing it's THAT bad...

It's 2010...and I think it's funny when people talk shit to me...it's not like I'm going to get mad or anything...

KCrockaholic 09-07-2010 07:46 PM

Good luck....

I ****in hate Oakland. Although, I've never been, I just know for a fact that I ****ing hate it.

DaneMcCloud 09-07-2010 07:48 PM

You'd be better off going to San Diego to see the Chiefs.

Besides the fact that the Oakland Coliseum is a shit hole, you won't be able to enjoy the game because their fans are ****ing insane pricks.

And Oakland is a ****ing dump.

dirk digler 09-07-2010 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon (Post 6985093)
I have a really hard time believing it's THAT bad...

It's 2010...and I think it's funny when people talk shit to me...it's not like I'm going to get mad or anything...

My uncle goes out there about every year to watch the Chiefs and his basic rule is don't wear red or any Chiefs gear if you value your life.

I am sure you would be ok if you went with a large group or maybe with some friends that are Raider Fans.