ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

kcxiv 12-28-2013 07:44 AM

this shit has an absurd amount of quests. wtf. Seems as if every other non guard gives out a meaningless quest.

whoman69 12-28-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10313929)
this shit has an absurd amount of quests. wtf. Seems as if every other non guard gives out a meaningless quest.

You'll be wishing there were more later. When you get up to a certain point and run out, it becomes dungeon trawling at places you've already been.

kcxiv 12-29-2013 08:58 PM

So, i killed the Orphanage lady thinking of was going to the darkside. Then all the kids in the Orphanage started cheering me, and i immediately felt like a good guy!

Dave Lane 12-29-2013 09:02 PM

The Dark Brotherhood is a good quest line.

kcxiv 12-29-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10320336)
The Dark Brotherhood is a good quest line.

Im more then likely going that route since im a Dark elf Mage. Always always play dark elfs. They are a part of me! lol

Dave Lane 12-29-2013 09:10 PM

Just be sure to sleep in a bed soon

kcxiv 12-29-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 10320377)
Just be sure to sleep in a bed soon

how the hell do you buy ahouse? I got all buddy with the first Jarl and it says i can buy a house now, but who the hell do you talk too? i need a chest to unload some items, i keep getting encumbered

A Salt Weapon 12-29-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10320526)
how the hell do you buy ahouse? I got all buddy with the first Jarl and it says i can buy a house now, but who the hell do you talk too? i need a chest to unload some items, i keep getting encumbered

You have to meet the realtor first, your first encounter will be in the Whiterun jail. Just attacked a guard or something to get arrested.

Dave Lane 12-29-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Sleep in a bed at an inn or anywhere eldse

Fish 12-29-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

FYI... there are some locations that don't respawn, and are therefore safe to store things long term so they won't disappear. You can search for a list of these locations. An easy one is the Abandoned house in Markarth. You can store shit there for free, and it will still be there when you quit/restart.

RustShack 12-30-2013 12:39 AM

Yeah I wish I had quests to do, that's the only reason I stopped playing.

hometeam 12-30-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 10320933)
Yeah I wish I had quests to do, that's the only reason I stopped playing.

Download some.. there are literally thousands of add-on quests and storylines . If you on PC that is.

whoman69 12-30-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon (Post 10320540)
You have to meet the realtor first, your first encounter will be in the Whiterun jail. Just attacked a guard or something to get arrested.

Great help there.

You can buy a house when you complete a questline helping one of the Jarls. The easiest to get is in Whiterun.

A Salt Weapon 12-30-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 10321146)
Great help there.

You can buy a house when you complete a questline helping one of the Jarls. The easiest to get is in Whiterun.

I believe he has already completed the Jarl's quests, seriously though, talk to his assistant the one occasionally standing to the right of the Jarl. He's not always there and if he's not you can find him in one of the rooms on the left side of the castle.
This is off of memory, so it might be a bit off.

kcxiv 12-30-2013 04:32 PM

yeah, i cant find the assistant guy. Maybe im missing a room or something. Ieven tried to attack a guard. haha didnt work out well. One of he guards tells me i need to talk to the assitence to buy a house. He/she is just eluding me. I will find them.!!