ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

loochy 01-16-2022 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 16082207)
Or was it?

He just did that to trick our simple minds.

BlackOp 01-16-2022 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16081822)
His prediction was Dallas would win

Yeah, if I had a gun in my mouth...you guys are trying to lure me into predicting games that arent even on my radar. This was a game I wouldn't ever bet on..

It was pretty obvious to anyone being objective that the officials were favoring SF. I think they had 1 for 5 in the first half...I honestly thought they would just let them play in this one.

It actually reminded me of the KC/Chargers game...in Herbert's first start. Every time the Chiefs has a positive momentum play...it seemed to be negated by a flag.

I dont really care...I hate the Cowboys. I haven't watched them this year except for the season opener. They looked like dogshit...I hadnt watched SF either...but it was obvious they have the superior coaching.

I wasn't kidding when I said the NFL String pullers do not like Jones...they dont like owners being verbally critical. They reminded him this afternoon...

kstater 01-16-2022 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16082276)
I wasn't kidding when I said the NFL String pullers do not like Jones...they dont like owners being verbally critical. They reminded him this afternoon...

How did they remind him?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BlackOp 01-16-2022 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 16082317)
How did they remind him?

They hit the Cowboys with a record amount of flags...it started from the beginning too.

I actually looked it up at halftime because I didn't remember SF getting any....but the had 1/5.

SF was the better team with or without the flags....I just dont watch enough NFC to gauge where teams are with injuries and momentum.

ChiefsCountry 01-16-2022 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16082276)
Yeah, if I had a gun in my mouth...you guys are trying to lure me into predicting games that arent even on my radar. This was a game I wouldn't ever bet on..

It was pretty obvious to anyone being objective that the officials were favoring SF. I think they had 1 for 5 in the first half...I honestly thought they would just let them play in this one.

It actually reminded me of the KC/Chargers game...in Herbert's first start. Every time the Chiefs has a positive momentum play...it seemed to be negated by a flag.

I dont really care...I hate the Cowboys. I haven't watched them this year except for the season opener. They looked like dogshit...I hadnt watched SF either...but it was obvious they have the superior coaching.

Look who is talking out of his ass once again to try to make him sound like he is onto something. Cowboys are undisciplined team who lead the NFL in penalties. They were not showing Jerry Jones a lesson. Its how the Cowboys played every game this year.

kstater 01-16-2022 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16082363)
They hit the Cowboys with a record amount of flags...it started from the beginning too.

I actually looked it up at halftime because I didn't remember SF getting any....but the had 1/5.

SF was the better team with or without the flags....I just dont watch enough NFC to gauge where teams are with injuries and momentum.

Which flags were unjust

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

eDave 01-16-2022 11:37 PM

https://c.tenor.com/Nwr25LmhVT8AAAAM...-hindsight.gif

GloryDayz 01-16-2022 11:37 PM

Clearly the NFL knew I would be watching... LMAO Bring on the hate... :)

TimBone 01-17-2022 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 16082472)
Clearly the NFL knew I would be watching... LMAO Bring on the hate... :)

What does this mean?

BlackOp 01-17-2022 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kstater (Post 16082462)
Which flags were unjust

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Here's the tip...I saw at least 5-6 semi-penalties on replay today that weren't called. This was just casual observations through the 3 games...

They "could" have called them...and the announcers would have reinforced the validity of the flags. It's how the game is set-up...

You'll get games like the Chiefs tonight...nothing crazy...no lop-sided calls going against one team.

Then you'll get a game like the Cowboys/SF....where they are throwing everything...BUT...it's actually about the timing of the flags...and disproportionate to one side. The total number of flags by the end of the game doesn't matter...at all.

I've been a Chief fan long enough to recognize when it's happening...

NFL wanted SF to advance...this wasn't a clean game. There was an agenda...

Curé 01-17-2022 06:06 AM

nfl inc. really hates jj. they hate all owners that build billion dollar palaces that they can hold a super bowl in every few years.

HemiEd 01-17-2022 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16081808)
I am better at this than BoP is. I called it before it happened vs his after the fact rigging predictions.

It is much more fun to watch the games when the refs let our DBs play, unlike the Bengal game and last years SB.

I kept expecting yellow last night every time they broke up a pass, nope.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire (Post 16070982)
Buffalo over NE bc Buffalo is a low key big tv market

Chiefs over Steelers because Mahomes is the golden boy

Cowboys over 49ers because Prescott’s girlfriend is a wicken

Rams over Cardinals because “the league wants LA to succeed….the dark powers are all in on LA teams”

Raiders over Bengals bc you need at least 1 upset or the peasants start to suspect things are steered

Bucs over Eagles cuz Tom Brady

Pretty good, pretty good. Looks like you're on to the NFL's game. We'll see, but this is an early contestant for last week's winner.

I'm surprised so many took the Cowboys over SF though.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curé (Post 16071030)
since blacko is a giant pussy, the men have to step up and make straight up, unambiguous predictions. here go:

Patriots vs Bills: Bills. nobody wants to see the plodding patriots and their 4 yards and a clown of dust. without brady and his witchy woman, the pats are just another boring east coast team with ugly unis.
Raiders vs Bengals: Bengals. were i a conspiracy nut, i'd choose the raiders cuz of madden. but i'm capable of logical, critical thinking, so it's the baby tigers.
Chiefs vs Steelers: Chiefs. the stench from the stoolers even being in the playoffs offends me.
Div:
bengals @ tits
bills @ chiefs

SF vs Cowboys: Cowboys. that's logical even from the conspiracy angle. america's team and what not.
Rams vs Cardinals: LAR. again, makes sense from the conspiracy side, but let's face it. the cards have been playing like trash. gtfo of the playoffs, ya stupid red frauds.
Bucs vs Eagles: TB. tom brady and his witchy woman will ensure another tb victory. but then, we don't need a stupid conspiracy theory to figure that one out, now do we?
Div:
lar @ gb
dal @ tb

Another good one.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 16071044)
Random predictions:

AFC:

Steelers @ Chiefs (47): Chiefs win. This one is obvious. Mahomes is a very popular QB with a long future and Rapistborgor is at the end of his career

Patriots @ Bills (73): Patriots win. Perhaps the NFL wants to set up the GOAT vs the BOAT (cus Belichick is fat lol)

Raiders @ Bengals (1): Bengals win. Burrow is the hot new QB on the block and the people want more.

NFC:

Eagles @ Bucs (4): Bucs win. Even the RNG knows that the league fixes games for Brady

49ers @ Cowboys (75): 49ers win. Perhaps the NFL is setting up a revenge superbowl between the 49ers and the Chiefs?

Cardinals @ Rams (2): Rams win. Is the NFL setting up another home team to host a superbowl? We can only read the tea leaves.

Drunkbassguitar is clearly on to something here.