ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   The Lounge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Andy Reid still believes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295491)

milkshock 10-13-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 15891828)
I dont think our defense was this much of an abomination.

The slow start to that year was due to some top tier pant shitting on the sideline by Randy.

Once that issue was resolved, we went on a tear. He actually had a defense that could stop a busload of old women.

There's just not anything that Andy can do here. Defense is not his thing. He has to be perfect on offense now. He has to understand the situation that if we plow into the centers ass for a 2 yard loss on 3rd n 2 when we have the best qb on the planet and a bevy of better options, and we fail, we are gonna be down another 7 points.

He needs to cast aside his faith in the defense, but he wont.

He has to be perfect, and he's not. Nobody is.

Steve needs to un **** the defensive scheme or hit the bricks.

We are surrendering 30 points per game. You aren't winning anything with that trash on the field.


No that year was worse. At this point only the very top teams can run with us - if thatís because of our offense being massively stronger than it was under AS so be it.

This weekend for example I think most of us expect to steamroll WFT and ultimately end up in the playoffs this year. We may well be a one and done but thats a different story.

Not sure anyone believed we were capable of a winning record let alone the division at 1-5.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock Parties 10-13-2021 11:29 AM

Mahomes ain't never going one and done.

crispystl 10-13-2021 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15892112)
Mahomes ain't never going one and done.

DAMN ****ING RIGHT HE AIN'T

KCChiefsFan88 10-13-2021 11:53 AM

In 2015 the Chiefs dropped to 1-4 after five weeks, with a terrible home loss at Arrowhead, and losing RB #25 to injury.

In 2021 the Chiefs dropped to 2-3 after five weeks, with a terrible home loss at Arrowhead, and losing RB #25 to injury.

The difference in 2021 is Patrick Mahomes vs. Alex Smiff in 2015.

Hammock Parties 10-13-2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 15892149)
In 2015 the Chiefs dropped to 1-4 after five weeks, with a terrible home loss at Arrowhead, and losing RB #25 to injury.

In 2021 the Chiefs dropped to 2-3 after five weeks, with a terrible home loss at Arrowhead, and losing RB #25 to injury.

The difference in 2021 is Patrick Mahomes vs. Alex Smiff in 2015.

I AM QUOTING THIS POST TO SHOW MY AGREEMENT.

New World Order 10-13-2021 12:01 PM

In the words of the Trivia King:

We gotta belief!!!!

carcosa 10-13-2021 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 15892175)
In the words of the Trivia King:

We gotta belief!!!!

I belief that we will when!!!;

Beef Supreme 10-13-2021 04:47 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A1dY6OkPb7E" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stryker 10-13-2021 07:55 PM

BELIEVE? ROFL BELIEVE THIS - This team is NOT going to turn it around in time to change ANYTHING. This team is a hull of it's past self. We had an INCREDIBLE last 3 seasons and the NFL has figured it out - COVER 2! Gut the D in the off season and rebuild the D in 2 seasons.

Your playoff teams are these...

AFC
Bills, Ravens, Chargers, Titans - NEITHER of which the Chiefs could beat.

NFC
Bucs, Rams, Cards, Packers - NEITHER of which the Chiefs could beat.

It sucks but it is what it is - WE SUCK! Thanks shitty D and thanks numerus TO's in the first 5 games. NOT HAPPENING!

smithandrew051 10-13-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 15892821)
BELIEVE? ROFL BELIEVE THIS - This team is NOT going to turn it around in time to change ANYTHING. This team is a hull of it's past self. We had an INCREDIBLE last 3 seasons and the NFL has figured it out - COVER 2! Gut the D in the off season and rebuild the D in 2 seasons.

Your playoff teams are these...

AFC
Bills, Ravens, Chargers, Titans - NEITHER of which the Chiefs could beat.

NFC
Bucs, Rams, Cards, Packers - NEITHER of which the Chiefs could beat.

It sucks but it is what it is - WE SUCK! Thanks shitty D and thanks numerus TO's in the first 5 games. NOT HAPPENING!

Counterpoint: GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!

carcosa 10-13-2021 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15892823)
Counterpoint: GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!

EPIC THIS!!!!!!!!

Bowser 10-13-2021 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 15892609)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A1dY6OkPb7E" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sax Guy! LMAO


And bah gawd King, that's Young Jami Gertz's music!!

https://www.tvtrev.com/content/images/2014/Jan/jizz.gif

Stryker 10-13-2021 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smithandrew051 (Post 15892823)
Counterpoint: GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!

Go **** myself? LOL! Are not watching what is happening to this team week in and week out? JC? YOU are an IDIOT to "BELIEVE" this is going to change - this is not a fairy tale - this is a team that SUCKS! Leaving now so that I can go **** MYSELF! Keep on believing - FOOL! LMAO

KS Smitty 10-13-2021 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker (Post 15892836)
Go **** myself? LOL! Are not watching what is happening to this team week in and week out? JC? YOU are an IDIOT to "BELIEVE" this is going to change - this is not a fairy tale - this is a team that SUCKS! Leaving now so that I can go **** MYSELF! Keep on believing - FOOL! LMAO

Seriously, you've made your thoughts quite clear in many threads on here. I think we've all got it. Thanks for sharing!

Stryker 10-13-2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KS Smitty (Post 15892850)
Seriously, you've made your thoughts quite clear in many threads on here. I think we've all got it. Thanks for sharing!

And officially, I WILL STOP. I am frustrated like all of you are but it just sucks/hurts that this superior NFL team has fallen to a cold cellar status. It breaks my heart and kills me mostly for all the locals who spend so much on tickets, parking, tailgating, concessions for a 0 return on investment. I promise to not say anything else about the Chiefs this season in a negative fashion.


CP I formally apologize for my negativity on this forum. Shutting up now.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.