ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football And now Pac Man slapped a ho last week. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273713)

Consistent1 06-10-2013 12:09 PM

And now Pac Man slapped a ho last week.

Good week for these football guys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...173023155.html

Chiefs Pantalones 06-10-2013 12:13 PM

The Titans used a high first round pick on this guy LMAO. I remember him showing up to the draft dressed up like Lil' Jon with a pimp cup in his hand and everything. Hint hint dumbasses lol

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 12:19 PM

The hell of it is that Jones is a fantastic football player when he has his head screwed on straight.

He's just a complete !@#$up.

He's as skilled as almost any DB in football, he's just an absolute degenerate.

Consistent1 06-10-2013 12:19 PM

He had a good year last year. This is probably honestly a case of him not really doing anything wrong if she hit him with a beer bottle up close. For one, he is a target because everyone knows he has had problems. He just must not be able to stay out of clubs and shit. Dallas had a person assigned to babysit him, and he ****ed that up.

houstonwhodat 06-10-2013 12:22 PM

Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Chief_For_Life58 06-10-2013 12:45 PM

you guys should read the article. 2 drunk sluts wanted a picture with him and he refused and one threw a bottle at his head and he slapped her. sounds like self defense to me.
Never hit a lady unless she hits you first, then she aint no lady

Consistent1 06-10-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9741283)
you guys should read the article. 2 drunk sluts wanted a picture with him and he refused and one threw a bottle at his head and he slapped her. sounds like self defense to me.

That's what I said too, but he probably should be more careful with where he is. If it was as simple as a picture, why didn't he just do it real quick and be done? I wouldn't like being bugged while out myself. Obviously, you should pop somebody with a beer bottle over that. Who knows what will come of it.

Rain Man 06-10-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9741215)
The Titans used a high first round pick on this guy LMAO. I remember him showing up to the draft dressed up like Lil' Jon with a pimp cup in his hand and everything. Hint hint dumbasses lol

At some point I'd like to do an analysis of first-round pick performance relative to the amount of jewelry they wear on stage. I bet there's an inverse relationship between jewelry worn and long-term value of the pick.

AphexPhin 06-10-2013 12:57 PM

you can take these guys out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of them

-King- 06-10-2013 01:00 PM

I don't blame him.
Posted via Mobile Device

vailpass 06-10-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

I still wouldn't have hit her but I wouldn't have stopped someone else from doing so.

kcxiv 06-10-2013 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AphexPhin (Post 9741322)
you can take these guys out of the hood but you cant take the hood out of them

If someone hit u in the head with a bottle what would u do? Be a bitch about it? Has nothing to do with being from the hood.

DJ's left nut 06-10-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

To !@#$ing bad.

She's a bar skank that tossed a bottle - it's not her first, it won't be her last.

He's a millionaire athlete with a couple of strikes against him that's going to lead a headline with "Jones slaps woman at club..."

Again.

And self defense my ass - she threw a bottle and he retaliated. Self-defense means he was trying to protect himself and diffuse a situation. Retaliation means he just got pissed and hit her.

If she was picking up another bottle or looking to throw some blows, then you might be right, but c'mon -we've all seen this type of crazy. This is a trashy bitch that got uppity, threw her bottle and was gonna storm off and be queen of the skanks for the night.

And Jones gave her 5 across the face for it. She's a lunatic, but he's still a damn moron.

kcxiv 06-10-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9741343)
I still wouldn't have hit her but I wouldn't have stopped someone else from doing so.

Wonder if it was an actual slap or did he push her away n the bitch said he slapped her so she can get free money.

Money hungry broads will do anything for money.

vailpass 06-10-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 9741361)
Wonder if it was an actual slap or did he push her away n the bitch said he slapped her so she can get free money.

Money hungry broads will do anything for money.

Fact.