ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Paxton Lynch (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=295398)

duncan_idaho 10-18-2015 06:45 AM

I was impressed by what I saw of Lynch yesterday vs. Ole Miss (I was watching around diaper changes and etc).

Really like the combination of mobility/size/arm strength/accuracy. Thought his footwork was pretty good/consistent and he did a nice job setting himself when on the move (someone posted a clip of the long throw-and-catch from his own end of the field, which I think displays that skill).

I'm not crazy about him coming from a spread offense, but I am crazy about the upside/potential, and I like he's been working under one of the brightest young coaches in football, a guy who also has shown an ability to build a great staff

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-18-2015 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 11811148)
I was impressed by what I saw of Lynch yesterday vs. Ole Miss (I was watching around diaper changes and etc).

Really like the combination of mobility/size/arm strength/accuracy. Thought his footwork was pretty good/consistent and he did a nice job setting himself when on the move (someone posted a clip of the long throw-and-catch from his own end of the field, which I think displays that skill).

I'm not crazy about him coming from a spread offense, but I am crazy about the upside/potential, and I like he's been working under one of the brightest young coaches in football, a guy who also has shown an ability to build a great staff

I'm excited about the possibility of exciting Chiefs football led by a legitimate QB prospect, and I don't give a **** if it's Paxton, Hogan, Cook, or Hack.

All four of these guys would bring more to the table and to the position that ANY of the pieces of shit currently drawing a paycheck on this sad-ass roster.

It is time for the mandate.

The day of QB-1DC is at hand.

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...psw6yul88b.png

TEX 10-18-2015 07:44 AM

Welcome to the world of "Oh look, a college QB is having a good day, I'm intrigued" thread. LMAO

Reerun_KC 10-18-2015 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11811193)
Welcome to the world of "Oh look, a college QB is having a good day, I'm intrigued" thread. LMAO

After decades and more decades of being a bottom feeding NFL franchise. Don't get pissy for fans wanting to have hope for a brighter tomorrow.

O.city 10-18-2015 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 11811148)

I used to be against spread guys, but they're basically all coming from that anymore anyway, and the guus that aren't haven't really been that much better anyway.

Lynch is more mobile at his size than I thought he would be. He's a great fit in Reid's offense, based on my opinion, which isn't much.

And good luck with the babies. I'm going thru the same thing right now.

notorious 10-18-2015 09:28 AM

I will watch him some more, but he made some nice throws and quick decisions.

BullJunkandIron 10-18-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Williams (Post 11810861)
I totally want a Big Ben, with full raping upgrade.

At 6' 7'' it will be easier for him to look-out over the bathroom stall than Big Ben.

Saccopoo 10-18-2015 09:53 AM

Quote:

He's actually having a good season versus just a good day.

Five D1 games into the 2015 seasons and he's 5-0, with all of those games seeing him throw for over 300+ yards while hitting at a 71.4% completion rate with 13 TD's to 1 INT.

He's progressed the ever year, showing huge strides each year in his growth.

He's absolutely blowing shit up right now.

These are from last year and he's making these types of highlights look like shit with what he's doing this season.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iDVgFu-DKzA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

duncan_idaho 10-18-2015 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11811254)
I used to be against spread guys, but they're basically all coming from that anymore anyway, and the guus that aren't haven't really been that much better anyway.

Lynch is more mobile at his size than I thought he would be. He's a great fit in Reid's offense, based on my opinion, which isn't much.

And good luck with the babies. I'm going thru the same thing right now.

And he has the skill set to be good in ANY system, which is key.

BullJunkandIron 10-18-2015 10:18 AM

Can he be a game manager? We are going he Chiefs, don't forget.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-18-2015 10:31 AM

Quote:

Yeah, the world of "Oh look, Alex is "playing" again" is much better.

Said no one with a brain.

O.city 10-18-2015 11:23 AM

The stats are nice but really meaningless at projecting to the nfl level. Forget those and let's not talk about them.

He's shown improvement every year and has good pocket presence. Awesome to watch.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-18-2015 11:26 AM

QB-1 Death Cult gonna' have its day.

RealSNR 10-18-2015 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 11811092)
So I'm going full snr geno style for this dude. We need to find a way to get this guy

I will be behind you all the way on this one until the last month before the draft, in which I will claim to be fully on board with some defensive lineman from Mizzou

O.city 10-18-2015 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 11811802)
I will be behind you all the way on this one until the last month before the draft, in which I will claim to be fully on board with some defensive lineman from Mizzou

If we trade for a backup qb a month before the draft, I'll allow it