ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321485)

Rain Man 03-10-2019 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14144399)
The Cardinals social media account has been sent on vacation as they haven't added anyone 'promising' in while now.

It's hard to put out a press release noting "The Cardinals have added X because SOMEBODY has to take the snaps..."

At some point recently, it occurred to me that Aqib Talib was injured or arrested or pinned down by police gunfire for half the season, so getting a dime back suddenly became important.

DJ's left nut 03-10-2019 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14144413)
At some point recently, it occurred to me that Aqib Talib was injured or arrested or pinned down by police gunfire for half the season, so getting a dime back suddenly became important.

I'm pinning my Dime hopes on Artie Burns and Akhello Witherspoon. Seems wise.

And I thought Ward was a nice get. If I were more convinced in the Chiefs front office, I'd have grabbed him already. Sadly, I worry they're gonna do something stupid like reach for a mediocre CB prospect in the 1st round and in so doing end up pot-committed to playing him over Ward. Hope I'm wrong and you got a steal because I really like the kid.

MagicHef 03-10-2019 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14144419)
I'm pinning my Dime hopes on Artie Burns and Akhello Witherspoon. Seems wise.

And I thought Ward was a nice get. If I were more convinced in the Chiefs front office, I'd have grabbed him already. Sadly, I worry they're gonna do something stupid like reach for a mediocre CB prospect in the 1st round and in so doing end up pot-committed to playing him over Ward. Hope I'm wrong and you got a steal because I really like the kid.

I noticed the skills available in the FS market were significantly higher than the skills available in the CB market, so my dime back will likely be a third safety rather than a fourth corner. We'll see how it goes.

Hammock Parties 03-10-2019 03:38 PM

You people who sat here all weekend with your timers running down the whole time should be ashamed.

lewdog 03-10-2019 03:48 PM

I got some great late round picks.

Too bad my early picks were so shitty, these late rounders will be starting.

MagicHef 03-10-2019 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14144548)
You people who sat here all weekend with your timers running down the whole time should be ashamed.

I'm not ashamed at all that my timer which started sometime around 5 am on Saturday ran all the way down.

MagicHef 03-10-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 14144562)
I got some great late round picks.

Too bad my early picks were so shitty, these late rounders will be starting.

This is a 25 round draft, and you have 24 starters including P and K. Realistically all but one of your picks should be starters unless you got Dee Ford to start out or something.

wheeler08 03-10-2019 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14144548)

I made my first pick while in Church this morning. My second pick I was napping and woke up with 5 min to go and got in just in time!

This weekend was super slow here

Michelangelo 03-10-2019 05:51 PM

Dee Ford led the league in QB pressures, led the league in forced fumbles, and was top 10 in sacks.

So what in the world was the sandbox algorithm calculating for edge defenders?

Now I’m worried my #1 pick Khalil Mack is just barely better than “roster chaff”

wheeler08 03-10-2019 05:53 PM

You guys need to quit bitching about Dee Ford. It was a mistake when CD done the programming. He wasn’t meant to be on a roster

TambaBerry 03-10-2019 05:54 PM

I'm just saying it could have been fixed before we started drafting. They're supposed to be lower tier players

MagicHef 03-10-2019 06:04 PM

LMAO

Hammock Parties 03-10-2019 06:07 PM

If anyone wants 519 I’ll trade it for an extra pick.

wheeler08 03-10-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14144792)
I'm just saying it could have been fixed before we started drafting. They're supposed to be lower tier players

Maybe he didn’t see it until after? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lewdog 03-10-2019 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TambaBerry (Post 14144792)

Just shut the **** up about it already.