ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Is Rigged: Wild Card Round (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836)

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083102)
You just fell on your face, LMAO .....how's the poor house treating you? If you had just used a dartboard...you probably would have had better results. Piece of work ..you are. Introspection just inst your "thing"....obviously. You hid for a good 48 hours...and I dont blame you.

Your ineptness in judging football outcome should you ban you from ever making troll-rigged threads in the future.

You're so dumb that you don't even realize that no matter what i do, i win. Do i really need to explain this to you?

LMAO LMAO

Think for a second. Analyze what's actually happening here. LMAO

I can't believe i have to even breadcrumb your ass....You'd think you could figure this out on your own. Your own gloating just exemplifies how you just don't get it.

ChiefsCountry 01-17-2022 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 16082405)
Look who is talking out of his ass once again to try to make him sound like he is onto something. Cowboys are undisciplined team who lead the NFL in penalties. They were not showing Jerry Jones a lesson. Its how the Cowboys played every game this year.

"Crickets" once again when facts are used

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TimBone (Post 16082990)
Yes, everyone did better than BlackOp!

Math isn't your strong suit....It really bothers you that I predicted the Chargers/Raiders 3 weeks in advance...and that the Steelers would get in as a farewell gift.

Not one person on this entire forum was looking that far in advance...

Until I see that kind of foresight from any of you...your opinions dont matter.

Chiefnj2 01-17-2022 11:17 AM

I’m just happy that Pringle and DRob used larger helmet magnets this week.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083154)
Math isn't your strong suit....It really bother's you

Seems like the incorrect use of apostrophes is yours.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 16083119)
"Crickets" once again when facts are used

You're hillbilly ass have never predicted anything...you just need your comic book hero to win....which is sad for a grown adult.

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 16083174)
Seems like the incorrect use of apostrophes is yours.

Shouldn't your ass be getting triple-boosted on the way to searching for missing WMDs?

Let me know when you find them...

Donger 01-17-2022 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083187)
Shouldn't your ass be getting triple-boosted on the way to searching for missing WMDs?

Let me know when you find them...

LMAO

penguinz 01-17-2022 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083181)
You're hillbilly ass have never predicted anything...you just need your comic book hero to win....which is sad for a grown adult.

What is truly sad for a grown adult is how you fall for every conspiracy theory like a wide eyed toddler.

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083154)
Math isn't your strong suit....It really bother's you that I predicted the Chargers/Raiders 3 weeks in advance...and that the Steelers would get in as a farewell gift.

Not one person on this entire forum was looking that far in advance...

Until I see that kind of foresight from any of you...your opinions dont matter.

I mean, you've been predicting the Raiders to the playoffs every year for the past 5 years now....lol, at some point it was going to happen. But you only remember that one time you guessed right, and not all the years you were wrong. But i gave you plenty of shit for it before, it's not like you ACTUALLY forgot. It's why you won't post predictions. Your type are all the same.

I posted predictions immediately for a reason. It went exactly how it was suppose to. #5Dtrolljob

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 16083190)
What is truly sad for a grown adult is how you fall for every conspiracy theory like a wide eyed toddler.

I bet week 18 was a real roller coaster for you...did you happen to notice that the NFL started using comic book illustrations for their players...of course you didnt.

Donger 01-17-2022 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083199)
I bet week 18 was a real roller coaster for you...did you happen to notice that the NFL started using comic book illustrations for their players...of course you haven't.

What's the significance of that?

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083199)
I bet week 18 was a real roller coaster for you...did you happen to notice that the NFL started using comic book illustrations for their players...of course you didnt.

They started that 3 years ago, after the popularity of Infinity Wars and Marvel etc. LMAO

BlackOp 01-17-2022 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 16083194)
I mean, you've been predicting the Raiders to the playoffs every year for the past 5 years now....lol, at some point it was going to happen. But you only remember that one time you guessed right, and not all the years you were wrong. But i gave you plenty of shit for it before, it's not like you ACTUALLY forgot. It's why you won't post predictions. Your type are all the same.

I posted predictions immediately for a reason. It went exactly how it was suppose to. #5Dtrolljob

You always gloss over my Rams SB pre-season prediction...and then the most overt blown call in NFL history to get them there...one so bad an entire city boycotted and forced NFL to make a damage control rule change.

Or how I predicted the Raiders sham 2016 season months in advance...when they were trying to convince Nevada politicians to approve their move....Carr ending up setting the NFL record for most DPI calls in a season...until Brady broke it last year. They promptly went back to sucking the next year...

The hermetic law of compensation sent him home with a broken leg...

You've never...even once in your life, made predictions like this...you just follow me around.

YOU need the NFL to be legit...I dont. You dont like me saying things you dont want to hear...

ModSocks 01-17-2022 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 16083219)
You always gloss over my Rams SB prediction...and then the most overt blown call in NFL history to get them there.

Or how I predicted the Raiders sham 2016 season months in advance...when they were trying to convince Neveda politicians to let them move....Carr ending up setting the NFL records for most DPI calls in a season...until Brady broke it last year.

You've never...even once in your life, made predictions like this...you just follow me around.

YOU need the NFL to be legit...I dont.

"Hey guys, remember that one time 6 years i predicted the Raiders would make the playoffs? Well let me remind you!"

"Oh, but TOTALLY forget about the fact that i've predicted them in the playoffs literally every year since then too!"

The best part of all that is that the stadium for the Raiders had already been approved long before the 2016 playoff appearance, making the entire premise of your theory at the time STUUUUUPID as ****.